Non-Smut DnD 3.5 Game Desired in the Forgotten Realms

Started by RubySlippers, May 22, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Good I had her whip out an item for herself, using Craft Wondrous Item its less useful to her however still of value and will finish up by Monday have actual live table gaming this weekend with other people and rolling funny dice.

Sardr

Since we now have a kobold and a Thayan mage, might it be an idea to perhaps start off in a less savoury part of town? I was thinking the docks, perhaps some seedy tavern where a kobold and his dinosaur companion might be a novelty, but not a reason for an upstanding citizen to call the guards.
I will provide an opening post and some leads, it's up to you to decide which one to follow. For brevity and ease on my side, I will assume both of you to be in the tavern at the start. You are free to come up with a reason why to be there.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Sardr on June 24, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
Since we now have a kobold and a Thayan mage, might it be an idea to perhaps start off in a less savoury part of town? I was thinking the docks, perhaps some seedy tavern where a kobold and his dinosaur companion might be a novelty, but not a reason for an upstanding citizen to call the guards.
I will provide an opening post and some leads, it's up to you to decide which one to follow. For brevity and ease on my side, I will assume both of you to be in the tavern at the start. You are free to come up with a reason why to be there.

She has hair right now shaving it is a Red Wizard custom and she isn't one yet so would look like most Thayan commoners and travelers for the time being. Plus I'm big on the ceremony of hair removal and donning the Red Robes and the like its a huge social status boost among Thayan people she moves to the ruling elite and its not a small thing. For now she's just a traveling wizard.