Zombie Roleplay [interest check]

Started by Inkidu, February 22, 2009, 07:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

Quote from: Inkidu on February 25, 2009, 08:22:54 PM
I'm waiting for some character descriptions

How much description do you want? Also maybe yopu should put a template tougether.

Inkidu

Name
Flaws
Skills

That's about it. You can divulge your story at your own volition. Oh but you're all going to have pre-set starting locations which I will pm to you all once I get the profiles and appropriate thread up.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

I want a lot of visceral descriptions. Not so much Tolkien but if you hit the ground I want to hear the crunch the howl the teeth gnashing. 
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

I have profiles from Ixy and Paladin and Amazonmarie (sp) playing a homicide detective and a gumshoe, and a reporter respectively. I'm playing a SWAT/Riot Officer.

One maybe two spots left. Repair and medical needed.

Inkidu

Ixy

Inkidu

Quote from: Ixy on February 28, 2009, 05:04:41 PM
Hello indeed.
I still need one person to submit some kind of profile. Then I can start.

Inkidu

Okay we have our cast. I will be starting up this roleplay in a few days: Here is where each of you will start:

Nurse: Finishing up things at the local hospital
Gumshoe: Either on the street or in his office or in transit between the two
Homicide detective: At the PD trying to deal with bitten and killed people reports and such
Myself, I will be in a riot line as downtown breaks into full blown chaos
Reporter: Reporting on the downtown situation. 
Repairman: A garage downtown, or whatever your shop is.

BigBuckBob

Sorry I haven't sent my profile yet. Haven't been on.

Will be sent shortly.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Inkidu

Will be putting up the thread Wednesday or Thursday. I've got to deliver a speech and it's eating up my time.   

Inkidu

Inkidu