News:

Main Menu

Fantasy Football!

Started by LunarSage, November 04, 2015, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sakura

Soooo close! Brady is definitely a clutch qb almost doesn't count but the game was super close!

I would root for peyton to get a ring to retire with. He is a class act.

*clings to Bane and cries* soooo close!

Deamonbane

Heh... Personally, I'm rooting for a repeat of their Superbowl game against the Seahawks :D
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mintprincess

Ok, but now we are going for Carolina ;)   

RIGHT?  cuz that's my team in this whole thing

Deamonbane

Right *smiles and hugs Minty*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mintprincess

*snuggles up with Bane*   How've you been otherwise?

Remiel

Welp, this may be a bit premature, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it looks like it'll be a Broncos-Panthers Superbowl.

Mintprincess

If the second half is like the first then I'll see you there Remy! Too early to say for sure though!

Beguile's Mistress

Does look like it will be Broncos and Panthers.  Not my first pick but I'll live with it. ;D

apygoos

im sorry if anyones an arizona fan here, but..this is pathetic, i fell asleep to this game >.>
given i cant really talk shit cause my jaguars  need some work, but..this is supposed to be a championship game T_T
now the broncos game tho...that was a GAME, the very definition of defense wins championships.

Mintprincess

BRING IT ON REMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Remiel

Quote from: apygoos on January 24, 2016, 08:53:15 PM
im sorry if anyones an arizona fan here, but..this is pathetic, i fell asleep to this game >.>
given i cant really talk shit cause my jaguars  need some work, but..this is supposed to be a championship game T_T
now the broncos game tho...that was a GAME, the very definition of defense wins championships.

No question, the defense won that game for us.  The Broncos offense wasn't bad, but it wasn't exciting either.   But we won because we kept the pressure up on Brady so that he forced the turnovers.

Remiel

All right, looks like we have our match set up for the post-season E fantasy league.

Remiel's Denver Broncos vs. Mintprincess' Carolina Panthers

One game to rule them all!

Lady Sakura

Panthers D is gonna have a field day with Peyton.

Mintprincess

The thought of ruling Remy. >:)

Beguile's Mistress

I think I'll just watch the game for the commercials.  That is the best part of the show.

Remiel

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 03, 2016, 09:23:55 AM
I think I'll just watch the game for the commercials.  That is the best part of the show.

*GASP* You're one of THOSE people...

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 03, 2016, 09:23:55 AM

+1 this.

Also to see the Panthers maul the Broncos. Like when the Seahawks won two years ago.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Remiel on February 03, 2016, 11:09:07 AM
*GASP* You're one of THOSE people...
*grins*

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on February 03, 2016, 11:28:39 AM
Also to see the Panthers maul the Broncos. Like when the Seahawks won two years ago.
Kinda wanna see that happen and kinda don't.  My antipathy toward Manning is the only think keeping my interest alive. 

Beguile's Mistress

I don't hate him, I've just never felt anything positive about him since forever.  Not sure exactly why but he leaves me cold.

Lady Sakura

I like that Cammie gives all his TD footballs to the little fans.

Remiel

I don't get all the Cam Newton hate, either.  The dude has fun, you just can't blame him for that. 

But I've liked Peyton ever since his Colts days, and I would like to see him go out with a Superbowl ring, just like Elway did.

Remiel

Although, I will say...if Denver manages to win, it will be by virtue of the defense.  This will basically be a test of Cam Newton and Carolina's high-octane offense vs. Denver's world-class secondary.

Lady Sakura

I would like to see Manning retire with a ring but I don't want Von Miller to have one!!!

For cam someone needs to dress him. His fashion is a little out there like Lady Gaga out there lol.

Beguile's Mistress

I had a thing about him even before the goonie Nationwide commercial started and now everytime it's on I hit the mute button on my remote.  I guess it isn't fair but sometimes I get a negative feeling about someone and all they do is validate my opinion over time.