Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Karasu

Your Neo Sailor Moon is ever here, just lemme know when we can all post again XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Katra Alexion

There is at least on my end, but I haven't heard from Brazen either myself.

Karasu

Anyone else notice the author of this topic's name changed to Blackest Knight? Instead of Brazen Endevours?

Ember Star

I know Brazen IRL, and her life right now just won't allow time and energy for RP. Couple of kids, and a couple of jobs. She just haven't had a Muse for RP.

Blackest Knight was the one who originally posted this group, then he disappeared and Brazen took over. Which is why his name is at the top.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Karasu

Niki315

Well, my computer hasn't been working too well lately, but I managed to get it kind of working.  I might stick around for when this gets going again.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

CupidCatt

Ember Star

we're at a rather complicated spot right now since we're lacking a GM. But, assuming she either comes back or we get new one, I'm sure there are slots open.

Saphir

I got excited when I saw this topic had new posts...

But yeah, I'll continue playing Venus if a new GM comes along or if the former ones take the reigns again.

SweetSerenade

Was actually highly interested in this Rp, but if the main leader isn't around, not sure about asking about my character. I'll just wait around for them to be around. Since the discussion of my character may interweave, or interfere, with something. I'd rather ask first, and wait till later. :D

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Niki315

Do we want to maybe try a shared GM sort of arrangement?  We could do some minor Monster of the Day type encounters until we're ready to put together an actual plotline for the main enemy.  It would at least get everyone into the game.

Karasu

Niki315

Basically, 60% of Sailor Moon episodes are Monster of the Day type episodes with only a minor nod toward advancing the plot. So yeah, we could just kind of make up filler episodes to fill our time before putting together an actual plot.  And of course, we can start discussing elements in the OOC now that we would like to include until we have a full time GM to put it together.  Until then we just share the responsibilities.  There's too many good characters to just let this rp sit indefinitely.

Sessha

I'm still game for it. Ky Windfield is ready to resume active duties as the Venus Knight.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Karasu

That's a brilliant idea! though umm.. how many of us are actually awakened as our respective scouts?

Vostroya

Saphir

Ember Star

hey, guys and gals. I was talking with Brazen earlier, and she said she might possibly have time to come back in the near future. If y'all want her back?

Vostroya

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Karasu

Katra Alexion