Modern-Day Maid (M/M, BON, NC)

Started by Suiko, May 31, 2011, 06:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Modern-Day Maid..

A young couple, living together in a small and modest apartment in the middle f the big city. One is a stay-at-home guy who spends his days ensuring the house is perfectly clean and tidy; everything in it's roper place. He gets up before his parter to cook breakfast and ensure he's out for work in time, he makes that there is a warm meal awaiting him when he arrives home, a bath drawn if the need arises. Essentially, he is the modern-day maid. Quiet and kind, gentle and softly-spoken, he is a wonderful companion.

His other half if the worker of the pair. The law firm of which he is part ensures he earns a great amount of money; certainly enough to support both of them, and in return he asks only for his food to be cooked, his house kept tidy. There is, however, a darker side to the apparent show of the perfect life; should even the slightest thing be out of place in the exact day-to-day rituals, he instantly becomes aggressive, cruel and angry towards his partner and does his best to ensure that mistakes are never made again.

Essentially, the quieter of the pair is kept house bound by the fear that he will make a mistake. He is forbidden to go outside, to make any contact with anyone but the select few the other man has given permission for... He puts up with the volatile relationship, the abuse, simply because he adores the other man with all of his being, and could never imagine himself with anyone else. He takes the beatings, the harsh words with a smile... Anything to ease his partner's day. No matter how harsh the punishment is, no matter how many bruises of cuts he finds himself wit, he always remains faithful.

That is the basic premise of this roleplay. I'm looking for someone to play the working half of the relationship, and would love to chat about how the story can go. Possible ideas are:

• The violent man continues his behaviour until finally the more docile one ventures out of the house and possibly meets someone else.
  • A more dark ending could be the eventual death of the kinder man.
  • The dominant half could somehow realise that he is loosing control and seek some sort of help, perhaps after he put his partner in hospital.

These are just a few ideas that came to me, but I'd love to hear what your thoughts are! Possible kins in this are almost endless as I'm open to anything, however I would like to see aspects of humiliation, physical violence (NC?), bondage and worship. I would also love for, depending on your tastes the dominant side could possibly invite friends over to also enjoy his 'maid'.

Anything else could be discussed as I am very flexible with kinks and exploring new things. Please PM me if you're interested![/color]
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -