Seeking Schooled Scribing Sidekick for Science Stories

Started by Raveled, July 26, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

What do I want out of a partner? I'm looking for someone who is literate and willing to engage in world building with me. I generally write two or three paragraphs, but quantity is not as important to me as quality. As long as your post has something to respond to, I am fine with it.

Currently I am only looking for RPs through the forums here, so don't come to me about games through PMs or email.

I do not like stories that are pure romance. I want some action in these stories and expect my partner to be the same!

Fandoms

I generally don't like playing in other people's backyards, but there are a few that are big enough that I feel okay setting games in them.
Age of Sigmar
Cowboy Bebop
Eclipse Phase
Dragonstar
Gunstar Autochthonia
Heaven's Reach
Mass Effect
Shadowrun
Star Trek
Star Wars (TOR or Tales of the Jedi)
Warhammer 40K
Warhammer Fantasy

GLADIATOR SCHOOL
Setting: Rome/Rome-esque. M×F
My character is an up-and-coming gladiator. Your character owns a gladiator school or is a rich patriarch looking to sponsor on. How will a woman more used to wine and courts control a scarred warrior? What will she do when he is under her thumb?

RIGHT OF CONQUEST
Setting: Rome, Vikings, many. MxF, FxF, many
They came, they saw, they conquered. Your homeland has been subjugated by an enemy and you were carried away in chains. Now you've been brought back to their homeland by a victorious warrior returning from war. How will you adapt to life as a slave in their household?

CROSS COUNTRY ORGY
Setting: Modern America
YC is on the cusp of adulthood -- just graduating high school or college. Seeking one last adventurous hurrah, you set out across America on a quest. You're going to have sex a different way in every state! Obviously this is intended as a lighter, smut-filled sort of story, but it can take twists and turns before the end.

ROAD HEAD
Setting: Modern world/Urban fantasy/Criminal underworld (FxF, FutaxF)
MC is a long-haul truck driver, moving supplies from one port of call to another across the wide, open road. YC hooks up with mine -- maybe it's attraction, maybe it's just a desire for the open road. Whatever the reason we end up having some amazing adventures as we travel from one pit stop to the next.

BEAUTIFUL APOCALYPSE
Setting: Post-apocalypse
For a long time I've wanted to write a story that is actually post-apocalypse -- not after a big war like Fallout or Mad Max, but set in a universe where humanity has crumbled and is gone. If the characters are human, then they should be among the last handfuls of humanity in the world. Otherwise character can be robots, creatures created by humans, or some combination of the two.

INHERITANCE
Setting: Superhero/Pulp World
This story is set after a well-known superhero has died. YC is their sidekick and chooses to pick up their name and continue the fight. will you choose to impersonate your mentor to make criminals think they're immortal or will you forge your own destiny? How will you deal with allies and enemies who know the truth?

YOUKAI HANDLER
Setting: Wuxia (MxF, FutaxF)
Inspired by a few pages from a comic I'd like to try a smutty sort of Wuxia game. The short version is that there are monsters who feed on human sexual energies -- normally they must rape and fight to get what they need, but the main character -- played by you or me -- is able to charge themselves with enough energy to sate a youkai for a long period. This leads to them being an intenerate monster hunter/negotiator. This story could be a fun, sexy romp with different kinds of monsters each story, or maybe there's a couple of monsters who follow the human around and helps/protects them. There's a lot of room to customize this one!
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman