Saint Agatha's Monster Girl Academy. (Interest check. :p)

Started by Wolfy, January 28, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

So, just wanting a show of hands of who would be interested if I restarted my old Monster Girl Academy idea....basically, it's a school for monster girls to come to and learn. It would also have normal human males as well, who are there not only to get an education, but also to act as a bit of a food source for the girls, since most of them feed off of sexual energy along with normal food. :p

Sooo...anyone interested?

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Lazaria

Feed off of sexual energy?

Like... the playful kind, zero vore, right?

Perhaps you have a link from a past thread to share? (:

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Vanetias

Yukina

I'd be interested. Maybe I'll play a shy girl with a dominant-looking race.

Wolfy

Quote from: Lazaria on January 28, 2014, 05:16:14 PM
Feed off of sexual energy?

Like... the playful kind, zero vore, right?

Perhaps you have a link from a past thread to share? (:

Indeed, no vore. :p

Unfortunately, I wouldn't even know where to begin to find the old thread...or even if it still exists. o3o

Vaulera

Lazaria

Quote from: Wolfy on January 28, 2014, 11:03:19 PM
Indeed, no vore. :p

Unfortunately, I wouldn't even know where to begin to find the old thread...or even if it still exists. o3o

No worries my new canine friend! Consider me intrigued and tentatively interested depending on further interest you get.

Of course I like to play the domme type so I can certainly picture playing a teacher with a very calm and reserved temperament, or perhaps a feisty student depending on what you need.

Thanks for the response!

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Zaer Darkwail

So far as I remember the old Monster Girl academy is that it was non-vore kind feeding. As after all eating (literally) male students would cut off girls from their food supplies if they do not know how behave with their 'food' properly.

Overall game was about male humans interacting with monster girls which were educated in same stuff as males do but plus side learn about human culture and human standard normal behavior ('no, sucking blood in public is not appropriate miss vampire, even if it's from husband's neck!'). Staff was also mix of humans and monsters, but usually humans had some means how to control monster girls (spells, magic, tech etc) in case of bullying or restless behavior.

In other spin the males in academy are means to mend relationship between monsters and humans, which has been long time been strained and monster side wishes to mend the bridges which were once burned and broken. Overall monsters are hiding from humans for good reason as humans can wipe monsters out entirely thanks advance of tech and military. But school itself is not known to public.

Anyways, voicing my interest to join this game :). As male human student that is.

Roxy Rocket

I've been having tons of hardware trouble lately and I almost never end up doing group games half the time anyway... but yeah, why not?

First idea is an ooze or mimic (fake treasure chest monster that turns into other things) girl that has to wear (or wear herself around) another female host to interact and / or feed normally.

Otherwise... maybe something based off a silkworm or color changing squid.

FetzerDelRayne

I'd be Interested.  This sounds like fun.  I love to be tasty food.  Thinking gamer nerd, totally suppressed sexual appetite, shy, and all that.  Don't often get to play the sort of bottom.  But I'd love to have fun in this world, Count me in.

Thrasius

Wolfy

Well there certainly seems to be a lot of interest. <3

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.0

You guys can look through King Serperior's thread for character inspirations, if you like. <3

Yukina

Lazaria

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 29, 2014, 04:14:57 AM
So far as I remember the old Monster Girl academy is that it was non-vore kind feeding. As after all eating (literally) male students would cut off girls from their food supplies if they do not know how behave with their 'food' properly.

Overall game was about male humans interacting with monster girls which were educated in same stuff as males do but plus side learn about human culture and human standard normal behavior ('no, sucking blood in public is not appropriate miss vampire, even if it's from husband's neck!'). Staff was also mix of humans and monsters, but usually humans had some means how to control monster girls (spells, magic, tech etc) in case of bullying or restless behavior.

In other spin the males in academy are means to mend relationship between monsters and humans, which has been long time been strained and monster side wishes to mend the bridges which were once burned and broken. Overall monsters are hiding from humans for good reason as humans can wipe monsters out entirely thanks advance of tech and military. But school itself is not known to public.

Thank you very much, that helps immensely.

Quote from: Wolfy on January 29, 2014, 05:13:12 PM
Well there certainly seems to be a lot of interest. <3

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.0

You guys can look through King Serperior's thread for character inspirations, if you like. <3

A nice, solid variety. Thanks for the link. It's very helpful in determining the manner of beastie I wish to portray! ;D

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Wolfy

Now to decide if we should do a re-tread of the old plot, or do something new...hmm...;3

FetzerDelRayne

I've not been able to read the whole thing, but I'd say something along the lines of how you outlined it, start first year like any anime or whatever encompassing that time period, and the characters just run into each other, and get to know each other through that.  Then as a previous poster said, it acts to hide monsters, as well as bridge the gap.  Male human students such as myself don't really understand the full purpose of the school, they choose to go there for whatever reason they may have, perhaps it's actually known as having a very good acedemic program in the case of the character idea I posted...  Just voicing ideas.

Laughing Hyena

ShadowFox89

I'd be willing to bring back my kitsune student and dragon teacher.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chaeronea

What the hell - I might bring back my male student who had no idea that monsters and the occult were real until he wound up at a school of monster-girls... For that matter, Wolfy, can humans use magic or is it just monsters? And if humans can use magic are there organised societies around, or is it just solo practitioners?

Wolfy

Humans are allowed to do magic, as there are human teachers at the school, so they have to be able to keep the monster girls under control.

That being said, if a student wants to practice magic, there are classes for that.

FetzerDelRayne

Brian Ducey
Scored very high on normal acedemic entrance exams.
Doesn't believe/realize monsters/magic or anything like that exist.
He's a nerd mostly.  Plays video games, Dungeons and dragons, and for the sake of not being bullied, has been in martial arts since he was 7.  He would enter as a freshmeat. Ahem, Freshman.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chaeronea

Wolfy, where is the school located? Europe, like in the Madam Arachne campaign? Or somewhere else - maybe Japan or America? And does the headmaster/headmistress prefer male students who are aware of the occult, or complete noobs?

Also, for those who remember the original Madam Arachne campaign, would you prefer I play the same character as then or create a new one?

PrincelyPup

I would be super duper ally-uper interested!!!! I'm a submissive male so if one of the larger maybe even Futa Dominant girls took a shining to my character I would happily become their loving little bitch boy fuck toy "boyfriend". Heck I'd even wear a collar abd leash! But yeah that's just my crazy idea but I'm also game for just about everything.

Thrasius

I apologize profusely, but I must withdraw my interest from this campaign. Hope it runs well.  :-)

-Thrasius

Wolfy

That's ok...I'm fairly sure we have enough interest to continue. :3

The school is located in Europe, near the Eurasian border. :3

Soo...profile should be up later today for you guys to fill out. <3

Yukina

Vanetias

No character sheet or anything? I feel free now to be interested.

Wolfy

Sorry guys, got distracted. <3

Profile up tonight or tomorrow.

Yukina

PrincelyPup

kingmaster1

This certainly sounds like it could be fun, can I join? :P

Wolfy

Anyone can join, really. :3

Anyway, profiles!

Name:
Appearence:
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Position:

:3

kingmaster1

So, would we be playing the men? If so, who would be playing the girls? :P

PrincelyPup

No you can play either. I think there are more hours them guys right now.

ShadowFox89

Zitka, played by ShadowFox89
Name: Zitka
Race: Kitsune (demon fox)
Sexuality: Bi, sub(? she wouldn't know, but she's not likely to try and be on top)
Ons: Most anything :P
Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, etc.
Anything special about them: Zitka has never had sex before, or been anywhere near a large group of humans/humanoids. The school is her first time away from her parents. Zitka can turn into a small black-silver fox, a burst of ghostly blue flames surrounding her as she shifts. She can also manipulate shadows to a limited degree, though she is learning better control of this.
Weaknesses: Her nipples, ears, and tails are sensitive to touch
Position: Student
Favorite Position: She'll have to find out :P
Physical Description: Zitka is short for a human, standing only at 4'9 and weighing 98lbs. She has a pair of black fox ears on her head and two black fox tails sticking out just above her butt, both with silver tips. She has fair skin and silver eyes, with two small A-cup breasts and long nipples standing proudly out from her chest. While Zitka doesn't understand why humans feel the need to cover their bodies (don't they have fur?), she wears a black blouse and knee length skirt when needed, forgoing the use of undergarments.
Other notes: Zitka is still a virgin. For a kitsune, that has a special meaning, as they bond with the first being they have intercourse with, considering them their "special mate." While kitsune are known to have relations with more than one being, they tend to be extremely loyal to the one they consider their mate.

Blaine, played by ShadowFox89
Name: Blaine
Race: Bronze Dragon
Sexuality: Hetero, dominant
Ons: Most anything
Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, etc.
Anything special about them: Blaine is a bronze dragon. He can shift between human and dragon form at will, and alter parts of his body in human form to that of his dragon. In his dragon form, he has fangs and claws that can rip through steel like it was thin paper and scales that can stop low caliber bullets. Blaine can breath out two different attacks; a bolt of lightning or a sedative gas that can easily put others to sleep. This is in addition to the five hundred years of experience and knowledge he has collected, and the superhuman strength and stamina.
Weaknesses: Blaine's biggest weakness is his curiosity. If there's even a hint of something he hasn't seen or has rarely seen, he will chase after it like a dog after a bone. He also has a strong weakness towards cute girls, which might be why he keeps coming back to the school.
Position: Teacher, Sciences
Favorite Position: Any
Physical Description: Blaine, in his human form, is 6'3 and wieghs around 230lbs. He has tan, almost bronze toned skin, and black hair. His eyes are sea green, and grow bright green when emotionally excited. Blaine normally wears a turquoise button down shirt and khaki dress pants. A willow cane capped with a bronze dragon's head. He's been known to use the cane on girls a rare few times in the past.
In his dragon form, he stands at a massive 32ft tall, 45ft long from snout to tail tip, with a 50ft wingspan. He weighs in at a massive sixteen tons, easily enough to crush most foolish enough to get in his way. Blaine's scales are a tarnished bronze, with eyes that are pools of green. His claws and fangs are similarly massive, the smallest being a foot long. Any of these traits may be assumed while in human form, though they are scaled down to match his reduced size.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PrincelyPup

Name: Travis. Pet name :Prince
Sexuality: Bisexual, Mostly with a preference for Futa
Appearance: He looks like a young feminine boy. He has nicely curved hips and a plump pillowy little ass. His skin is velvety soft and smooth white. Sometimes however he changes into an anthro form with velvety soft blue fur and white underbelly. In both forms he has cute pointed puppy ears covered in soft blue fur and a cute curly husky style tail. His eyes are a deep green and his hair his a feather light blue teal mix that is darker at the base and grows to an almost neon teal at the tip. He stands just around 5'4 and its absolutely cute as a button and sexy as hell.

Ons: See on and offs page. He really enjoys size difference and big strong partners as well as anthro. He especially loves Rimming both giving and receiving, pet play, collars, leashes, bondage, toys, being fingered, forced anything, public sex and especially constant casual sexual flirting and play. He is submissive and absolutely adores being someone's sexual pet. Though be warned his sexual appetite is enormous and separating him from your crotch might be difficult. Secondary warning he is kinda clingy and is a hyper little cuddle puppy.

Offs: scary, cruelty, being alone, punishments, disappointing his Dom, vore, Gore, mutilation and snuff.

Favorite Food: Well besides cum...hehe. He loves Italian and all that includes, bread, pasta, pizza, calzones, etc. He also rather enjoys milk.

Favorite Position: Doggy style of course!! Getting pounded from behind no matter where he is.

kingmaster1

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Malcolm Trimbolt

Race: Leviathan

Sexuality: Bi

Appearence: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/x0Shinigami0x/Anime/Anime%20Males/anime-guy2.jpg

Malcolm's inconspicuous form is that of a tall, black haired, well built, human male. His eyes, though, often retain an amber glow that his species naturally possesses. He is fairly taller than most, standing at 6"5', and being a lean individual makes him seem lengthy in his school uniform but, without it, he looks toned and muscular, a swimmer's body.

Ons: Same as user

Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, things of that nature.

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Position: Cowgirl

Name: Alexandra Cuirre

Race: Driad

sexuality: bi

Appearance: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/Hideka/hotd2.jpg

Ons: see O/O thread

Offs: same as above

Favorite food: Croissants

Favorite position: doggy

Here are two from me :P

Hazel

I would like ti say this interests me greatly. I'll write up a character sheet for a male if that's OK.

Name:Tarlen Gerslon
Sexuality:straight
Appearance: 5" 9' fair skin, freckles scattered across his body, Hazel eyes and lightly muscled
Ons: Just about anything
Offs:no Potty play of any kind
Favorite Food: steaks of any kind
Favorite Position: doggy style,reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, other

Life was looking down for Tarlen. He was getting kicked out of school, his parents had started to turn their back on him, and he'd been having a weird feeling of being watched. Then one day he received a letter. It was a basic normal envelope, with a sticker holding the contents in. He opened it, reading that it was for a specials school. All the the costs would be manageable, and it said the lessons would be like none other. He quickly gathered his things, and set off for the school. Waiting to see what was so special about it, and what was in store.

I'm going to go through and rewrite the back ground in  bit.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

LeSane

Name: Monaco Alias: Mona
Race: Chimera
Sexuality: Pansexual, Dominant (Sub when needed)
Appearence:
Human Form
True Form
Ons: Powerplay, Femdom, Strong/weak willed individuals, etc.
Offs: Scar, Vore, Gore, etc.
Favorite Food: Ox tail served with rice and vegetables.
Favorite Position: Reverse Cowgirl... (Anything that involves being on top.)
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Vanetias

kingmaster1

Vanetias

Name: Kon Zio
Sexuality: Hetero, Dominant
Appearence:
Ons: Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex,
Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con
Favorite Food:  Fish&Chips, Anything sweet(Milkshakes), Meatloaf, Baked goods, roasted meat, noodles, Roast turkey with gravy and mash
Favorite Position: Any, as long as he gets to be on top.

FetzerDelRayne

Name:  Derek Gin
Sexuality:  Bi (is not turned on by masculinity, but isn't concerned with the plumbing)
Appearence:  Derek is 5'8"  165 lbs.  He's Human.  Blue eyes and light brown hair.  He's in great shape as a swimmer.  Wears glasses most of the time unless he happens to have contacts in.
Picture
Ons:  Derek is open minded, but is generally happier when pleasing.  If that means he has to redden a bottom and pull some hair to please, that's fine.  Same if that means he has to wear nothing but a collar around outside.  As long as it excites the one he's with, he's usually up for it.
Offs:  Bodily fluids(urine, spit, blood), and scat don't do a darn thing but turn his stomach upside down.
Favorite Food:  Pizza!  Derek will usually do anything for a slice of the pie of the Gods.
Favorite Position:  Derek doesn't practice a favorite position.  Generally likes there to be a large variety if he's ever so lucky as to get, well, lucky.

Derek got amazing grades through high school and grade school.  He was a swimmer from an infant, and has even been part of the Olympic team.  He's shy around those he finds attractive though.  So it's a challenge for him to get a date, as his shyness is sometimes seen as having his nose up.  It's not the case though, in truth he's terrified of rejection.  His grades and athletic ability got him in to St. Agatha's.  He has absolutely no idea there's anything different about this place.  He can't go anywhere though.  He's thousands of miles away from home, and has no real way to get there even if he tried.  Derek would step on campus completely lost, and likely be wandering around with a heavy bag on his back, trying to figure out where his dorm would be.  He may also end up lost trying to find classes.

P.S.  Sorry about how big that picture is.... I had no idea it was so large, glad I used a spoiler!

bokotousamurai

I'm interested, room for one more?
is Futanari allowed?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

ShadowFox89

I'd like to note that I'm not really interested in having either of my characters be intimate with a futa >.>

One of my few offs.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PrincelyPup

I'm fairly certain Futa is allowed and I love it but I guess just avoid those that don't enjoy it.

kingmaster1

I certainly enjoy futa :P

But, yeah, to anyone who doesn't, just avoid it, yeah? That is, if we get any XD

Kimera

someinheritthewealth

I got twins you may find interesting, they are called Death Seers and their birth came from death and a their mother a succubus doing the nasty. Their names Agatha and Christie, Agatha the innocent terrifying one, who does not believe it wrong using her powers. Christie acts more like a teenager, they are almost adults and depending on how far they are in teens, changes will start to occur over them.

FetzerDelRayne

I love all these characters...The Agatha Christie twins are fun.  What kind of powers though?  I wanna PLAY!!!

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: FetzerDelRayne on February 13, 2014, 05:56:09 PM
I love all these characters...The Agatha Christie twins are fun.  What kind of powers though?  I wanna PLAY!!!

Death Seers can see anyone death and how they will die. They see people by how they will die. It's why Agatha kinda innocently sadistic, she loves watching it. Christie hates it, the changes to occur will be they were gradually grow more demonic, first they will spout wings,  but soon other changes will occur, being they are half Succubus.

FetzerDelRayne

That's awesome!  I'd feel SO bad for them though!  Can you imagine?  I fall and break my neck, so they see me with my head loosely rolling about my shoulders all the time.

kingmaster1

so... they would always see Malcom with a harpoon through his cheat? coooooool.....

PrincelyPup

So they would see me perfectly normal? Because my character is going to for from an overdose of pleasure in a fifty years?

someinheritthewealth

Yes they see people by their death, it's why it's so tragic for Christie because she just wants to be a normal teenager. Let me find their picture, hold on...

Agatha and Christie

Agatha is the more innocent one often smiling softly and playing with her hair. Although don't be fooled she is anything but...
Christie is very protective of her sister and sneers a lot, and seems bad tempered. Often quick to fly into a rage, it's all bluster.

Vice: Murderers Wanted in Few States and Christie is small time drug user.

FetzerDelRayne

someinheritthewealth

Christie would likely be the first to go through changes, but note by the end they will look far more like succubus ;).

FetzerDelRayne

is it a conscious, embraced change to succubus?  Also, can their sight be trained to focus on and off like how a human psychic trains?

someinheritthewealth

The change would occur without them understanding and it will be painful literally their wings and horns will rip out of them. They believe themselves mortals who just have a curse a gift. They have no idea their Mum was a succubus.

Kimera

Vanetias

someinheritthewealth

Appearence:

Name: Agatha and Christie (Twins)

Sexuality: Christie is likely bi leaning towards girl. Agatha just psychopathic.

Ons: (Unknown)

Offs: (Unknown)

Favorite Food:

Favorite Position: (Unknown)

Personalities:
Agatha is the more innocent one often smiling softly and playing with her hair. Although don't be fooled she is anything but...
Christie is very protective of her sister and sneers a lot, and seems bad tempered. Often quick to fly into a rage, it's all bluster.

Vice: Murderers Wanted in Few States and Christie is small time drug user.

Backstory: Very little is known on Agatha and Christie although they are considered dangerous and should only be approached by trained professionals. They have been enrolled into the academy with hope that it may calm down Agatha. Christie insists her sister is harmless but evidence suggests that Agatha killed last two foster families that took them in.

Sethala

Tossing in some tentative interest, depends on how busy I am in the coming days.  Not sure what kind of monster my character would be, but she's lesbian and very dominant, enough to force some of the more timid girls into being her partner, at least for a night.

Vanetias

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Toshi Yamada
Sexuality: Hetero
Ons: Breasts, Vaginal, Oral, Anal (deliver), Bondage, Mild BDSM, Public-Yet-Secret Sex
Offs: Check my offs list but summary; no MxM (MxGxM fine), toilet substance, gore/vore
Favorite Food: Italian foods
Favorite Position: Doggy and Face-toFace
Background: Toshi Yamada is from a Japanese family which had centuries business in dealing with spirits (including exorcise evil ones while keeping kinder spirits off the radar from public yet judgmental knowledge). His family helped sponsor and fund the academy as it would make family's life easier if 'monsters' as uneducated easterns call them would learn how blend in human society would be best solution long run until society evolves and spiritually enlightens itself to learn accept other life forms besides 'humans' and 'animals'.

Toshi is assigned to academy both to study and up close learn variety of non-human species, as he himself is well educated in ancient shinto priests arts (he is already considered in gon-negi rank, junior priest), including mystical arts passed down from his family although he is quite well modernized himself and part of present era instead sticking to the past. He likes blend present and past especially.

TwilightGemini

Well, my second night of coming back here to check out everything and I see that this RP might be getting another reboot.

Count me back in if you need more people, especially on the monster side.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Izaya Orihara

Some glitch with the coding meant that half my app kept spoilering itself, so I had to shift the appearance section to the bottom of the app:

Name: Yashiro Saruhiko
Sexuality: Straight, more or less.
Ons: Most things. Femdom, because awesome.
Offs: Hardly anything.
Favorite Food: Somewhat varied.
Favorite Position: Anything that involves a girl being dominant.
Background: Yashiro was born into a noble family, which also got a large income from various businesses in Japan, associated with it. From an early age, he displayed a fair amount of intelligence, and generally learnt pretty quickly. Yashiro had always been a master at Shogi, Chess and several other games. He'd also possessed a fair amount of knowledge when it came to the occult, with an extensive collection of books from various parts of the world. He was also known for being friendly, kind and caring about others. However, it was around the time he was born that the family started to run into an unlucky period, from some of the businesses running into trouble, to apparent curses and strange occurrences going on, like the mysterious death of his uncle. The noble family was very superstitious, and they blamed Yashiro for the terrible troubles besetting the family in various ways.

He quickly became shunned and ostracised, as well as generally picked on, something that likewise happened at school, though for different reasons.
There were numerous points when he was bullied by girls, thus helping him develop Gynophobia. Among other things, they were jealous of his family's wealth, and his feminine appearance. He may have tried to stand up to it once, though that just made things worse, and ended up being something he preferred not to talk about. He also gave up trying to get it to stop, so he kept running, instead. This kinda thing basically happened for most of his life.

One of those times even ended up with him left nearly dead in an alleyway. Of course, he ended up close to death a number of other times. The personality that had started off as confident, friendly and generally willing to express his intelligence became darker, and he became more cautious, wary and introverted. He also got torn between going out a lot so he didn't have to spend time with his family, and staying inside their main estate, so he didn't encounter anyone he might be scared of.
Yashiro was constantly being driven to do well to maintain the family's reputation, yet also constantly looked down on, as the apparent cause for some of the family's trouble. They often said how lucky it was that it was his older sister that would inherit the position of head of the family. His older sister, Aika Saruhiko, indoctrinated by his parents, even attempted to kill him, and hurt him, numerous times, out of hatred for the trouble he was apparently causing the family, and generally gave him a rather difficult time, though she also happened to be somethng of a sadist. And for a considerable amount of time, he was even locked inside a dark, small room with no windows; among other places, that included the basement. Obviously, as you'd imagine, it wasn't nice when one of your siblings seemed to have it in for you, and nearly killed you several times. As one might imagine, this sort of character development affected his personality considerably. Some point along the way, he seems to have gotten used to how girls had a dominant situation in his life, and this may have been a factor in making him the way he is.

He had few friends, and often began to stay away from the rest of the family, even his younger sister, who didn't share the opinion of the others. He spent a lot of time on a computer, and playing games, becoming quite knowledgeable with technology, including computer programming- engineering things, as well as building machines and gadgets- sometimes fixing and repairing stuff. He took to it remarkably well, using his considerable intelligence to become fairly adept at such things, as well as the fact that he often kept to himself. He was often contacted by various companies to help develop computer programmes and various other things of that calibre, becoming fairly well known in that regard. Yashiro had a habit of hacking into other people's computers, phones and technological appliances, often using them to keep in the know whilst remaining on his own. He also collected a lot of anime and manga, which he hid from everyone else, watching and reading such things, respectively, initially to pass the time he spent alone. He can also play guitar.

Appearance:
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.