Who Likes Goblin Girls? [f x any]

Started by wigglebiscuit, May 13, 2020, 01:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

Do you like fun things in small, voluptuous packages? Then step right up!

Taking a cue from Alfie, I’d like to mix up the sexy times with healthy doses of character development and drama. I’m willing to play multiple characters and contribute to plot development and the ‘heavy lifting’ of the story. I ask the same of my partners, as well as the usual necessaries of abiding by the site rules, keeping an eye on grammar, respecting each other, and so forth.

Now, on to the story itself. What I am picturing is a metropolis in a magic-rich fantasy setting, the city itself being large enough to contain boroughs of all the major races and social structures as well as dungeons and other dangerous places above and beneath and between.

For centuries, humans, elves, and other magic-wielding races have been genetically modifying goblinoids, who have been subjugated for generations. Goblins live alongside the fairer races but are generally considered second-class citizens. They do not enjoy as many rights and freedoms, being restricted to their own neighborhoods and limited in career opportunities, but are not Untouchables, either.

My character is something new: a young goblin woman born and bred for sexual pleasure. She has been magically enhanced in several ways, which is how she is able to accept partners twice her size and more. Her master also made it possible (via the magical runes tattooed on her skin) to modify her body in various ways, allowing for him to indulge in kinks proper society would find repugnant. He also designed her to crave sex...she gets a little hornier every day until she can’t stand it, and by a cruel twist of fate, she cannot masturbate to climax unless someone asks her to (because they like to watch, for example).

Before he could indulge his whims, she escaped. What he did not realize is that she is essentially a magic capacitor. When she has sex, she is ‘charged’. She hasn’t learned to control her abilities, but they did allow her to escape.

What happens next? That is up for discussion! Does she fall in with a band of adventurers? Is she captured and sold on the auctioneer’s block? Is she taken in by an older gentleman or lady who is grieving the loss of a spouse? Or something else entirely?

Let’s find out!

Take a look at my O/Os and PM me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!