Toys anyone? Male wanted

Started by Amiable, July 23, 2009, 05:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

I've had a big craving for toys lately. I'd like a male who is creative and liked kinky things for this one.

It'll probably end up very extreme. I'd like to try things that I haven't tried before. I've been wanting to experiment with enemas especially, ones that make the stomach bulge, or perhaps something like a urethral insertion. This would stretch reality of course...

But I just want toys in general too; vibrators, anal beads, etc. But nothing excruciatingly painful and no gory things.

As for plot, I think for this one I'd like to play a teenage girl who gets kidnapped or blackmailed or forced into a situation with a pervy old man. I was thinking a teacher or a doctor. He could take advantage of her and use all sorts of toys.

This is pretty wild, but I hope someone will want to take it.

NOTE: This could also be a MXM pairing, if anyone is interested in that. It would be the same basic idea, and I'd love to try it in a yaoi situation too.
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

zemo8801

well I'm a male and i think i would be interested in doing that with you just get back to me
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Sand of gaara

Sounds interesting I have some ideas to ad to it if you don't mind.

Amiable

Alright, I'll pm you both. I see you're both newish, welcome to E!

To others, the idea is still open. I like doing the same kind of idea with multiple people.
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.