News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenBlackmoon

9 Makes me want to take up swimming again!

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Peccavi

9! I would slip into the pool with him. ;)
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Renegade Vile

<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Null

I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Evil Tim

4.  Bleach has taken a MASSIVE nose dive.

ornito

10 - because it is in the spirit of Christmas!!! Merry Christmas Ramsey.
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS

Renegade Vile

4 - I would rate it average if it didn't seem... grainy?

Peccavi

7 If only because I like realistic avatars more than any other format. Still, I love Deus Ex.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Breathless Intent

10! Love the play of light and dark and the model is quite lovely :D

Peccavi

Gah. It's always a 10 for Bre who somehow always manages to capture beauty and playfulness in a single lovely scene.

saphireMARIE

8, don't quiet know why but I don't like it that much D:

Renegade Vile

7 - It both works for and against this avatar that we cannot see more of her. Seeing those beads of water go down her form is most enticing.

Blythe

Breathless Intent

diamonedsky

10, of course! I love the combination of pale skin and dark hair.. the avi's also somehow an awesome mix of emotive and playful. Plus, it's Bre and I couldn't, in good conscience, give her anything less than a 10.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

ornito

10 - look so sexy in Christmas outfit. Perfect.
MY ONS|OFFS

violetchirality

8  Handsome, and the water makes for a nice background and atmosphere. But not creative enough for my personal taste.
“Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm. ”
― Robert Louis Stevenson, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

My roleplaying forum post

My Ons/offs

Null

5. Oompa Loompa colors. No thanks ^_^
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Blythe

10--love it, love the fur coat the avi is wearing. And the intense look!

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Renegade Vile

8 - Poor woman. Effective avatar, though.

Evil Tim

8 because I never gave that game enough of a chance. :(