F looking for any for monstrous fun[EX]

Started by ExisD, February 12, 2012, 08:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExisD

I have two ideas for games that I would really like to play at the moment. I think they'd work better for free-form though I wouldn't be opposed at all to a system or particular setting.

Both involve my character dealing with some sort of beast or exotic humanoid, though on different sides of who's in control in the end. Please message me or post here if you like the sound of these or have any similar ideas you'd like to play.

Desired Settings:
Fantasy
Soft sci-fi, it would be tough to do these with hard.

Things I'd like to see in games:
Monsters, from bestial to beautiful I have no particular preference besides different than humans
Non-con, though one is me giving the other is receiving
Huge insertions, either from dicks, toys, magic, and anything else, and everything that goes with this like bulging and throat fucking
Potential for pregnancy

Plot ideas:

Unlucky Hunt(taken though the idea is broad enough I could accept more still)
Sexual Wants: pain, potential public/humiliation, fighting
Plot: The life of a monster hunter isn't always an easy one. Some got by with luck and some got by with skill.

This isn't the story of anyone like that. One articular hunter managed to deal with all of her problems by distraction. She was a rather poor fighter. Though she was very strong she usually couldn't land a hit, at least until she out-lasted the monster. Possessing incredible stamina and dressing in a very provocative manner usually left her screwed and then the monster dead.

However, with her most recent target the hunter bit off a little more than she could chew. This one was much smarter or stronger than the others and didn't fall prey to her usual tactics. And even worse, this one wasn't quit what she was used to in terms of size done there either.

Quest for the Perfect Partner
Sexual Wants: masochism(on my part), dom/sub, sexual piercings
Plot: She has had relationship issues. Specifically that she can never find what she wants.

For her adult life she'd realized that while she is very dominant she wanted to be put in situations that would have a lesser woman crying out in severe pain. As rough as it can get, as large as her partner can get, she wanted all of these. However, she'd never found anyone willing to put her through such 'torments' whenever she wanted them with her still being in control.

In order to find what she desires most she has begun looking outside of human norms. Becoming an adventurer she travels the world in search of someone, or something, that fits her criteria.