To start or not to start

Started by Hunter, August 30, 2008, 09:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

And that's not a shakeup question.   :P

I'm of two minds about getting back involved with erotic roleplay again.  As much as I enjoy it, I know that I'll likely end up getting really depressed/frustrated at life/etc and quit once again.

Because I don't WANT to leave anyone hanging, I'm seeking opinions (that's you E) about what to do.

Lilias

My granny would say 'when in doubt, don't', which usually works, but then my granny would have had a fit if she knew where her granddaughter hangs out...

I'd say start. You may get frustrated and quit, you may not. Fresh blood is the key. At least that's what I keep telling myself, and that's why I haven't yet deleted my 29 characters from Yahoo.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Greenthorn

Well is it something from E that sets off the depression?  If so...then time to find a different hobby.  If not...then time to get your ass back in gear here *smiles*

Sugarman (hal)

It's always a chance taking thing. Just remember Hunter it mostly a open-ended thing here. I've started maybe 30 or so games here in the over two years I have been here and completed 2. So odds are most will fade away. So play for the fun of it. Stay happy and depressed is only a state of mind. {saying to myself}  ;D
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

King_Furby

Stay if you like it..but i get the impression that Elliquiy is no longer for you and that you should move on for awhile. Maybe if is just time to take a long break. If you have any current games i am sure your partners would understand.

If you are questioning it so much, it's probably not your place at this point in your life.

Caity

Do it for as long as you like it, if it starts to bug you, take a break. :)