Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Divine

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Aaron Divine

SummerWhispers

If you try to play the ground ball like that, if will most likely not go well for you, unless of course you have some sort of  protection.

Aaron Divine

Skadii

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Grainne

*smiles with appreciation*

Anyone who calls them "skirts" is an idiot.  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Insanityenviesme

I'm Insanity, I hope that doesn't make me one too
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Grainne

Well...I don't think I'd equate the two, so nope!  :-[

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Grainne

Insanityenviesme

-smiles- A polite, giggly mystic maker fond of fire.. very very intriguing indeed! >:)
Moments of Sanity

Aaron Divine

Grainne

*grins impishly at Insanity*  O:) I can be..yes.

*to Aaron* Oh! Now, that's intriguing.... ;)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Grainne

Insanityenviesme

-smiles- Correct me if I'm wrong, but I fairly certain that's a veiled yes..
Moments of Sanity

Grainne

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity