Looking for partners! [M for M/F] [Idea Seeds Planted Third Post!]

Started by Torterrable, April 25, 2016, 10:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torterrable

Hi! I doubt anyone remembers me; I barely remember myself on here! I love E and its community, though. After being swamped by schoolwork and whatnot for too long, I have finally decided to dive back in. Summer looms ahead, where I can finally unleash my creativity and have fun with y'all.

I was never good at making pretty searching posts, so alas, this will be but a few chunks of sad text.

I'm currently in the mood for long-term fantasy or science fictiom roleplays. I don't have qualms about post length but am somewhat finicky about grammar. Not too much, though, so don't feel afraid to approach! I love to plot out worlds and quests with my partner, and have a very active imagination as well as a very excitable personality.

I also have a very weird sci-fi/fantasy world based around some very specific fetishes. I've posted it a few times in the 1x1 thread and may bring it up if you ask, but it's a little too niche for most.

Plot thread below!

As mentioned below, I play both male and female. I prefer straight pairings, though!

Torterrable

I am willing to play either female or male for the below plots but I prefer straight pairings!

Sex Driven Plots

Arena Fight

Two warriors meet in an arena. The winner gets to take advantage of the loser. I'd prefer weapons, armor, and even fighting tactics to be sexualized. A fun, short roleplay with elements of exhibitionism, D/S, potential slavery.

Tribal Ritual

A tribal ritual goes horribly wrong...or right...and ends up causing a massive orgy. The focus will be on two characters but the descriptions will encompass the entire place. This idea promises a plethora of lewd descriptions and writing, with the potential for oddly sweet moments among all the fucking.

Plot Driven Sex

Crash Landing [Sci-fi, inspired by Risk of Rain, world building!]
A cargo ship you were on for whatever reason has crash landed on an unknown planet. You wake up next to the fragments of the sleeping quarters with the only other survivor, an oddly cheeky stowaway. Immediately, the planet is hostile towards you, with the most advanced residents, a lizard-humanoid race known as the Lemurians, out for your lives. The ship was huge and carried a diverse payload; if you could find some of the reinforced crates, no doubt you could find a way off the planet, or at least a way to survive this place. Armed with your weapon, accompanied by the only friend you have in this god-forsaken place, you set off on an epic journey of survival, of conflict, and discovery.

The planet hides more than you realize. There is a sneaking suspicion that this crash may not have been as accidental as it seems. What's going on?

Summoners War [High Fantasy, can go humorous or very, very dark]
The day of your graduation from the guild has come. Once you pass this point, and summon the one familiar who will always be by your side, you are a full-on summoner, equipped to take on jobs from a plethora of sources and make your own name in the world. Who will you get? A grand phoenix? A sly shadow fox? A productive little bee, even?

No, what you summon, on this special day of all days, is a human. A human spirit, to be precise, but basically, a human. What use is this? People hire summoners to access their mystical monstrosities, not to have an extra pair of hands! Your familiar claims to be a human spirit imprisoned on a hellish plane of existence; with you, now, it can walk peacefully, happily once again among its peers.

Though it's just a human, the familiar does have a special quality. Should it die, you can simply resummon it and it will appear again, with full memory of what happened previously on this plane. Yes, you have a human, but you have a human who can eternally respawn...now that open some doors. It also, however, begs quite a few questions. What was a human spirit doing in an ethereal plane in the first place? Who was this spirit before you summoned it?

Are you falling in love, lust, or something darker?

Kiss of Death [Medieval Supernatural, Dark]
History forgets. It forgets a little too much, and that's because of the Reapers. The stories of dark figures standing near ravaged battlefields describes the Reapers, a grey something between the white Angels and the black Demons. They come to the tragedies, to the horrors, to those places that time is meant to forget. They erase, turning stones into dust much faster than the passage of time, wiping memories, destroying keepsakes, and generally helping history forget. Some tragedies, some horrors, are not meant to be remembered. It would be too cruel.

They clean up the dead, let the wounded forget. It is through them that we can bear the weight of the past. They themselves are not remembered, for that is their purpose: to be forgotten. What happens, then, when one Reaper comes across someone that cannot be erased? What story, what promise lies there? Are Reapers human? Were they, once?

Torterrable

Plot Idea Seeds
These are just pieces of ideas that I've come up with randomly, but don't have a plot built around yet. I really do love planning with my partner so if any of these catch your eye, please message me!

Bazaar of Dreams: There is a place that sells dreams. What are dreams? How are they sold? How much do they cost? How can we get to this Bazaar? I imagine this being set in a fantasy, perhaps middle-eastern setting. However, I've also toyed with the idea of putting it in a sci-fi setting where the dreams are drugs or virtual reality tech.

Editing the Past: What if, somehow, one could go back in time and change a personal regret? Whether it be saving a life that died unnecessarily, bravely asking the one true love before they left forever, or stopping a massive tragedy, the past has many scenes that could use a little edit, it feels. So what if there was some way to? What would that entail, though? How would it be done?

Torterrable

Long overdue bump! I've not really updated it but I'm not against the plots and I just wanted to get some more attention on them~