News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[MUL] Four ideas from BlackRose

Started by BlackRose, June 24, 2008, 10:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRose

This document has been removed.
Questions are dangerous, for questions have answers.

Rules/Ons and Offs

"Romantics... The original Emos..." ~Storiwyr

BlackRose

Rules/Ons and Offs

HybridHalf

*looks thru her image files* Hmmm....tough choice.

BlackRose

Feel free to send me a pm or post here if you are interested. I only have a little interest so far, and I am letting it ride out for now. I am not opposed to having more than one person as a test subject, nor am I opposed to taking on a lab partner, an assistant of sorts.

Rules/Ons and Offs

HybridHalf

Can it just be one animal type instead of combining species?

Cutter

You have an impressive list of folks willing to RP. If the game opens up where you need a male type character or victim or some such transmorgrified humanoid (!)-pencil me in. ;)
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

BlackRose

Quote from: HybridHalf on June 27, 2008, 07:22:57 AM
Can it just be one animal type instead of combining species?

It can be just one type of species. Nothing is set in stone as to what will happen to your character. These are things I am leaving up to you. If, say, something were to make Dr. Patchov stop at just one mutation, he would. Some other characters are likely to get several, over time. Nothing will be all at once.

In the end, I prefer to have the victimish characters look quite similar to normal humans, very difficult to really tell between a normal human and an experimental one. I suppose if say, your character were to develope a feature that marked your character as distinctly inhuman, your experimental changes would be stopped. Others, such as a character I have received information on, will likely go through several changes and still come out looking quite the same as she went in.

And yes Cutter, I am sure that I have room for more people... I am actually about to repost this topic in the small groups request, and see if I get more people there.

Rules/Ons and Offs

Cutter

Veddy Good. Well, Gimme a holler if y'all need my services!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

BlackRose

So, I've managed to do a little work around with my time and am interested in starting this up again. If there is any interest at all, please send it my way. This game can be single or multi player, as I have others who -were- interested, but are currently mia.

Rules/Ons and Offs

Trieste

*paws longingly* :(

I am at the point now where I cannot keep up with any more games. *cries*

BlackRose

*nuzzles* thats okay darling. I think that if I were to take you in this game... it would be pretty hard... for both of us... in lots of fun ways ^^

I wish that the original people who had expressed interest in this plot were still around though... Rather sad that this is sitting without any players.

Rules/Ons and Offs

BlackRose

Added a new roleplay idea!! Let me know what you think.

Rules/Ons and Offs

Midnight Sky

I love the new roleplay idea you put up with humans being awakened and such.  And I do believe that I have room for one more game.  So, would you be interested?
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

BlackRose

I'll send you a PM.

Also, I designed the second idea to be able to play multiple instances of it due to multiple angles to play from. Yay for versatility!

Rules/Ons and Offs

Josietta

I'm versatile in different angles.. >.<    Oh and I did like the "Life's Work".. maybe we can talk more in it later?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Lilias

'The Power of the Mind' sounds more than interesting. If it's still open, feel free to PM.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Galatea88

Aww, "The Power of The Mind" game is already claimed? I love that genre of sci-fi...
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Grimm

Seriously.  I wanted to get my Telekinesis on.   ;)

BlackRose

My plots are still open for those who are interested. I've not committed anything to anyone just yet.

Rules/Ons and Offs

BlackRose

Rules/Ons and Offs

Kiara

Oooh..

I like "Somewhere Over the Dragonspine" thusfar...

*sends pm*

BlackRose

Rules/Ons and Offs

FlaminGlory

Hello, I would like to do Patches Creations. If you don't have anyone to do it with.

Kaienah

Hello. I like your ideas. Power of the mind was interesting to think on. I assume it is taken already, but if you would like to discuss some game ideas for some other time. I would greatly appreciate it. Be sure to look at my games before agreeing.. I tend to write ALOT.

>.>

A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT  ... most is 32 paragraphs so far I think.. but if you are into a story.. I am your girl. ^.^