Seeking Male Roleplay Partners

Started by assionpay, December 08, 2010, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

While I wait for approval, I figured I'd start up some relaxed roleplay scenarios. Some ideas that sound cool are:

1) Ex's best friend (or brother) and female char
2) Best friends in college
3) Artist (painter, photographer, etc) and his muse (they can meet however)
4) Married female and some new interest

If anyone's interested, please reply here. I'm flexible on these scenarios and open to any new ones. I also enjoy roleplaying scenarios with supernatural aspects such as special abilities, different species, etc. so feel free to include that.

Thanks for reading and happy RPing :)
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

Aria

I would actually be interested, if that's alright. Do you have preference for a specific one of those? I'd be up for any of them.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Aria

though the muse one is especially cool at the moment.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Caress

Quote from: assionpay on December 08, 2010, 08:49:47 PM
While I wait for approval, I figured I'd start up some relaxed roleplay scenarios. Some ideas that sound cool are:

1) Ex's best friend (or brother) and female char
2) Best friends in college
3) Artist (painter, photographer, etc) and his muse (they can meet however)
4) Married female and some new interest

If anyone's interested, please reply here. I'm flexible on these scenarios and open to any new ones. I also enjoy roleplaying scenarios with supernatural aspects such as special abilities, different species, etc. so feel free to include that.

Thanks for reading and happy RPing :)

Do you mean the Rper has to be male or their character has to be male?
I bruise easily... but don't be gentle when you handle me.

assionpay

Quote from: Aria on December 09, 2010, 03:43:49 AM
though the muse one is especially cool at the moment.

The muse one is a new idea I've come up with and I agree, it seems like it could be particularly interesting. I'd like to do that one. Would you like it to be with human characters or do you like to throw in special differences? I'm alright with either. Humans characters have enough variability, but sometimes different species are fun to play. Just curious what you like.
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

assionpay

Quote from: Caress on December 09, 2010, 09:35:10 AM
Do you mean the Rper has to be male or their character has to be male?

I usually prefer that the RPer be male, but I'm not opposed to a female playing a male character if one of those scenarios is particularly interesting.

Caress

Quote from: assionpay on December 09, 2010, 09:57:51 AM
I usually prefer that the RPer be male, but I'm not opposed to a female playing a male character if one of those scenarios is particularly interesting.

Ah cool, in that case I'm interested in RP to pass the time.

assionpay

Quote from: Caress on December 09, 2010, 10:03:10 AM
Ah cool, in that case I'm interested in RP to pass the time.

What RP would you be interested in, or do you have another idea you'd like to try? I'm flexible.

Caress

Quote from: assionpay on December 09, 2010, 10:05:04 AM
What RP would you be interested in, or do you have another idea you'd like to try? I'm flexible.

Just like you I'm flexible. I actually just made my own thread XD
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91441.0

assionpay

Quote from: Caress on December 09, 2010, 10:11:03 AM
Just like you I'm flexible. I actually just made my own thread XD
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91441.0

Haha yeah I noticed that. Well we could try an action romance one. Don't know if the scenario strikes my fancy, but something like it could work. I like playing damsel in distress kind of characters, do you want to play either that character or another that saves me from something?

Caress

Quote from: assionpay on December 09, 2010, 10:15:01 AM
Haha yeah I noticed that. Well we could try an action romance one. Don't know if the scenario strikes my fancy, but something like it could work. I like playing damsel in distress kind of characters, do you want to play either that character or another that saves me from something?

Lol, sure that's fine. I mean we can always change the scenario.. it was simply the first thing that came to mind I suppose.
Which side did you want to RP? The damsel or her savior?

assionpay

Quote from: Caress on December 09, 2010, 10:20:40 AM
Lol, sure that's fine. I mean we can always change the scenario.. it was simply the first thing that came to mind I suppose.
Which side did you want to RP? The damsel or her savior?

The damsel please. I don't have much experience playing male characters. Let me know if you have a particular danger scenario in mind. I don't really have one. I'll post up something on the forum later tonight and link it here :)

Caress

Quote from: assionpay on December 09, 2010, 10:22:28 AM
The damsel please. I don't have much experience playing male characters. Let me know if you have a particular danger scenario in mind. I don't really have one. I'll post up something on the forum later tonight and link it here :)

What is your time zone?
Alright. I will try to think of another scenario as well..

Aria

Quote from: assionpay on December 09, 2010, 09:56:10 AM
The muse one is a new idea I've come up with and I agree, it seems like it could be particularly interesting. I'd like to do that one. Would you like it to be with human characters or do you like to throw in special differences? I'm alright with either. Humans characters have enough variability, but sometimes different species are fun to play. Just curious what you like.
Um, I could play it either way. If you would prefer I play another species it can be done, though human is always a nice, easy way out.  As for meeting the muse is this done in the outside world, where she is a real person? If she is a real person, is she a literal muse, or simply a source of inspiration? or is she a person that he perceives who isn't there? or is it more of an interior mental sanctum where he can recall himself to be with her? or is it Some combination their of? or did you have something different in mind?  (again i have little to no prefference, i just want to know what you have in mind.)

also does he know that she is his muse? if so, how does he know/figure it out.

And i think I'll go with a musician/composer, because I can give them more believability as a composition major. Unless you would rather me not. 
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

assionpay

Quote from: Aria on December 09, 2010, 04:03:52 PM
Um, I could play it either way. If you would prefer I play another species it can be done, though human is always a nice, easy way out.  As for meeting the muse is this done in the outside world, where she is a real person? If she is a real person, is she a literal muse, or simply a source of inspiration? or is she a person that he perceives who isn't there? or is it more of an interior mental sanctum where he can recall himself to be with her? or is it Some combination their of? or did you have something different in mind?  (again i have little to no prefference, i just want to know what you have in mind.)

also does he know that she is his muse? if so, how does he know/figure it out.

And i think I'll go with a musician/composer, because I can give them more believability as a composition major. Unless you would rather me not.

Musician sounds fine. As far as my character, I was thinking she'd be an actual person that he meets and that inspires him. I might make her a different species, just to add depth and give something to reveal later on. I figure it would be in a modern setting and a chance encounter between the two. To make it interesting, I'll probably have her play hard to get.

That work as an overall layout?

Aria

sounds like fun. What other species are you looking at doing? And do we have a back-story for them yet?
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

assionpay

I was thinking of maybe doing a nymph of some type. As far as backstory, figure they meet as strangers. As far as individual backstories, I'm still perfecting mine. I'll let you propose your own character backstory. You can have whatever demons in your past you want :). I'll be around tonight. It's 4pm right now. Hopefully we can start this up tonight :)

Aria

ooh, sounds like fun. i'll get writing then.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

digity

the artist one we could really have some fun with

Pauper45

I wouldn't mind trying option 4?  Is it a  cheating thing?  New love?  Is the girl seduced or is her marriage falling apart?

Get back to me.   ;D