Another werewolf love story (F lf M)

Started by wolventears, May 16, 2014, 12:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So, I've had this plot in my head for a very long time. Thought I'd throw it out and see if their were any takers.

Magdeline Chance is a married woman, but her husband is a drunk and when he gets like that, which is more so than not, he abuses her. Physically and verbally. One night, after supposedly messing up his dinner and he's been drinking of course, he hits her, her cheek swelling and bruising badly.

After he passes out from his drunken stupor, she decides she needs to get some air. So, she walks down the street of her neighborhood to the small park at the end.

A werewolf, who's pack has just relocated to this town, having bought the large expanse of land that is backed up by the forest just at the edge of town, is taking a stroll getting a feel for the new town. As the pack's enforcer, it is his job to know what is around them and to know of all things that could affect the pack in both good and negative ways.

He happens through the small neighborhood and is minding his business when a shift in the wind brings a scent to his nose. Instantly, his wolf is going crazy as it knows the scent of it's mate anywhere. The one meant to be his. Then he sees her.

So, what I want to happen is for him to start towards her, but then notices she's hurt. His wolf is angered and wants nothing more than to hurt the one responsible for hurting this woman. Then he notices the wedding band on her left hand.

She notices him walking towards her and instantly her body awakens, begging for his touch. She had never felt that way for her husband, not even before he had turned into a drunken asshole.

Details of how he manages to get her can be discussed with my partner. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile