search complete

Started by rou, June 20, 2014, 08:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rou

THANK YOU. I'm done searching. (:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
What I’m looking for is a no pressure, laid back game. I have a couple stories already lined up, but I can’t seem to find the energy to give them the quality of writing they deserve. So what I would like is to come up with a few simpler and easier games where I don’t feel the need to write poetry with every post and I can just have fun. Fast-paced posting is great! I want to ease back into writing.

** DOM OR SUB? TOP OR BOTTOM? **
I’ve really been struggling with these concepts lately, as my characters and I don’t seem to fit into one category. I’ve always been inclined to say they are submissive, but in truth they’re not always so obedient and willing to relinquish power. They can fight back and ask questions.

My girls can range from demure to bold and wild, but ultimately I do not like — and they do not like — to take charge in terms of romance and sex with men. I love the idea of two strong-willed characters fighting for dominance, but greatly prefer the man to win. So if I am to play a slightly “aggressive” character, then my partner’s character must be even more so.

My characters and I especially appreciate a character who takes what he wants and proves himself worthy of her submission. ;)

“But what about F/F?”

Honestly, I’m not really sure. I don’t have much experience with it, even though I’m very interested, and so I don’t really know what I want and what I like in this category.

WHO I WILL PLAY:
- a young girl (16-22, and younger than your character)
- slightly petite with small to average breasts (usually B or C)
- always intelligent, often artistic
- sometimes troubled

PUZZLE PIECES:
So to be honest, I’ve been having trouble thinking up any plots, because the plots can vary so much, even using the same concepts. I wanted to present to you a few of my favorite things that can add to a story but don’t necessarily make it complete. What you’re welcome to do is pick pieces that are interesting to you and add them all together, or pick just one and build from there!

shapeshifting: especially werewolves, but other things as well
sibling incest: older brother and younger sister, or two sisters
age gap: men five to ten to twenty years older than my character
magic: often with an understated potency in my character
polyamory: exploring different relationship models can be fun
teacher & student: one of my favorite pairings
art: characters could be dancers, writers, photographers, etc
wealthy men: and probably down-on-luck girls!
corruption: bad influences like drugs and the like

EXAMPLES:
shapeshifting + sibling incest: brother and sister are already close, but when the werewolf curse befalls him he finds himself becoming more aggressive and virile, and it becomes difficult to keep a level head around his sister.

teacher & student + magic: this could be a magic school, or my character could discover she has some magic and confides in her teacher who has often in class talked about magic and the supernatural

art + corruption: while trying to unlock more passion in her art, my character stumbles into a rabbit hole of depravity of drugs, and your character is the one who leads her there.

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous