What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Dry-roasted, salted peanuts and a bowl of steamed veggies.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Ugh...a doughnut. It's been half a year since I've had a doughnut, and now I remember why.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Sausage egg and cheese croissant sammich
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Large broad egg noodle pasta
garlic bread
home made spaghetti sauce with meat, and fresh onion, green peppers and mushrooms
red wine
fresh, grated Parmesan

Oniya

Chicken cordon bleu casserole:  rice, chicken breasts, and ham, covered in some cream-style soup, topped with cheese and a crumb topping.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kiara

An omelette, stuffed with ham, mushrooms, scallions, and cheese.

Mmm.

And a tall glass of pink lemonade.

Caedy

Lunch today:

A can of maccaroni beef pasta and 2 slices of butter bread...

maybe a bowl of ice cream for dessert...dunno...
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Oniya

Spice cookies - had to find a recipe that only took brown sugar, 'cause I'm out of white.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

The Overlord

Beef negimaki and rainbow roll last night...tonight I have to figure it out still.

Caedy

Last night was Dinner in a Dish *drool*

Its basically a glorified shepherd's pie type thing...

mashed potatoes, ground beef, tomatoes, onions, a can of corn, bread and cheese (though last nights was without the bread).

Is yummy, and is one of those meals that is better as leftovers.
Word of the Day

Bliss

Sausage egg n cheese sammich
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Chicken and Rice Soup - Hard Boiled Egg - Freshly Diced Peaches - A Nice Red Apple - and for dessert a Cran-Blueberry Crunch (Cashews, Almonds and Pistachios mixed into a Cranberries and Blueberries)  [Sorry, no Cherri Cherry today - dang need to fix that spell checker]
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Josietta

Quote from: Dawg on November 17, 2008, 11:52:15 AM
Chicken and Rice Soup - Hard Boiled Egg - Freshly Diced Peaches - A Nice Red Apple - and for dessert a Cran-Blueberry Crunch (Cashews, Almonds and Pistachios mixed into a Cranberries and Blueberries)  [Sorry, no Cherri Cherry today - dang need to fix that spell checker]

Tsk tsk.. you're not eating your veggies Dawg... all i see is fruit and more fruit and a little protein tossed in! *giggles* JK

*is having*  Toast and String Cheese.. mmmm

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kalen

i... have not eaten yet today?

Well, that's not smart.

Dawg

Quote from: Kalen on November 17, 2008, 11:56:03 AM
i... have not eaten yet today?

Well, that's not smart.

* Taps Kalen on the Shoulder * Uhm, the my life in six words column is over there

- and no its not smart but somedays it's unavoidable *offers my Apple before I take a bite*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Caeli

Broccoli & mushroom pasta, with garlic tomato sauce.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Caedy

Dinner in a Dish leftovers for the adults....kids get hot dogs and mac n cheese.
Word of the Day

Oniya

Chicken breasts stuffed with bacon and Colby, then breaded and 'oven fried'.

MusicNeverDies

Veggie stir-fry, but it's a bit cold now. *pout*

Solaine

Steak with rice pilaf, greens, corn bread and yeast roll.  (Ok I didn't cook it, ate at Golden Corral)
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Bliss

Sausage mcmuffin and a hash brown.
This is how I keep in shape.

...'Round' is a shape.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Oniya

With the chocolate milk? 

Chicken poaching for use in dinner.

Belladonna

A Mama Celeste Deluxe Pizza for breakfast, although it is technically lunchtime.

Paradox

Slices of sweet potato covered with paprika, crushed red pepper, and cayenne pepper powder; also, a ham and turkey sandwich on wheat bread with a slice of cheddar cheese and sweet-hot mustard. Deeelicious.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker