what is your faveorite asset?

Started by Dizzi, January 01, 2010, 11:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

(this was originally posted in Good and Cuddly but I found that it did not really fit there)

hey everyone.  I was wondering, what would be the part of your body that you are MOST happy about?  Now, I am talking about physically.  What part of your body helps with confidence?

For me, it's gott be my hair.  It's thick, in need of a cut right now, a nice, bright, natural, blonde and I have been complemented on it numerous times.  I take good care of it, and never put in any products after a shower (Gels, creams etc.)

Then there are the times when I went from long hair to buzz cut and jammed the razer >_> <_<

what are YOUR faveorite body parts?

Paladin

I would have to also say my hair for the same reason.

Dizzi

Quote from: Paladin on January 01, 2010, 11:52:58 PM
I would have to also say my hair for the same reason.

haha.  Do you have the same problem as me where you love the way your hair looks short but love the way it feels long?

bearian

I would have to say my beard when its short or long I just love it and how I go from normal looking guy to say mountain man look in a couple of weeks since my hair grows fast.

Paladin

Quote from: Dizzi on January 02, 2010, 12:03:52 AM
haha.  Do you have the same problem as me where you love the way your hair looks short but love the way it feels long?

Yes. Its easily maintanable when short but looks and feels great when long.

Saerrael

I actually rather like the colour of my skin, which is very pale and takes me a lot of time to maintain that way. To look healthy while being pale, I mean.
*blushes*

TheLegionary

Lucinda

My legs and behind. I walk and swim a fair bit so they are toned without being over muscled.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Nico

simba

Wahots

well...I've been told that I have very nice eyes and if I ever cut my hair short something horrible will happen to me.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Lady Chevalier

I love my eyes. ^^ They are big with long dark lashes and a a bright green in color. ^^
"Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit." - Vergil

Golguy

My smile (mouth and teeth to keep with the physical aspects). I have always been complemented on it and it has proved useful in many situations.

CaptainErotica

Hands down my eyes. I've had women/girls I've never met come up to me and compliment me on them. Just take a look at how many people here on E have commented on them. Maybe I'm being conceited, but in my opinion the facts don't lie.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Golguy on March 06, 2010, 09:50:27 AMMy smile (mouth and teeth to keep with the physical aspects). I have always been complemented on it and it has proved useful in many situations.
The first thing I'm drawn to is a man's mouth.

I've been told my eyes attract attention and are very expressive.  I've also been complimented on having long, thick lashes.  Two women actually had an argument over whether or not I was wearing false lashes.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Rora

I would definitely have to say my eyes. I have hazel eyes that turn more blue or green depending on what color I am wearing and sometimes mood. My sister says that when I get really mad they turn almost completely green.

Night Stalker

My smile, eyes - blue / green that change color with mood, my ass in denim jeans or so I have been told on the latter.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

RP7466

My triceps and forearms, I got a couple of stares at home depot when i was walking out with a big bucket of drywall joint compound but i didn't know why. I got outside and saw the reflection in the glass. My t-shirt had rode up to my shoulder and the weight was causing the veins in my hand and forearm to bulge and my triceps and the stringy muscles in my forearm to stand out.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

today nothing.... but usually I would say my eyes.....lame since everyone else said eyes. But when I am mad my eyes go hulk green and when I feeling sexy they almost get smoky colored.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Night Stalker

Quote from: Xandi on April 09, 2010, 05:16:21 PM
today nothing.... but usually I would say my eyes.....lame since everyone else said eyes. But when I am mad my eyes go hulk green and when I feeling sexy they almost get smoky colored.

eyes are the window to the soul and most expressive part of someone's body.
I am the NightStalker

Aiden

My hair, my ass (Or I have been told) and my upper back/shoulders especially the are  were one of my favorite tattoos is located at.

Beguile's Mistress

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord