Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Nope.

Have you ever made your own noodles from scratch?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

abandoneddolly

yes

have you ever made bread from scratch

Phoenixrisen

Yep, and it's really easy....

Have you ever made your own clothing? (Including costumes and/or costume pieces.)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

SpiralSpider

Guilty- but I'm not too good at it.

Have you ever sang "Happy Birthday" over the phone?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Phoenixrisen

Guilty.

Have you ever done anything kinky over the phone?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

RP7466

Quote from: Phoenixrisen on April 25, 2011, 08:50:59 PM
Have you ever made your own jerky?
very guilty

not guilty,

have you ever bailed on a friend at the bar?
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Phoenixrisen

Not even capable of being guilty. I'm almost 25 and I've never been to a bar...

Have you ever bailed on a friend at a party?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

RP7466

nope,

ever try to split up two friends to hit on the other one?
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Phoenixrisen

Not guilty.

Have you ever gotten a really nasty crap in the middle of the night?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

TaintedAndDelish

Leg cramp, yes

( Had to read that twice xD )

Ever see the scary effects of shrinkage on a man's genitals?

Autumn52

Yes *shivers*

Have you ever seen something so hideous that you wish you could pour bleach in your brain to erase the effect of said visual?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TaintedAndDelish

( Lol )

Yes, I remember seeing a drag queen on stage at a small club once. Heshe started moving towards us as she sang, and I wanted to run away.  I have changed since then and would no longer be freaked out.

Have you ever wondered just how far you might take something? ( Ie. We all say "I would never do this or that" )

Autumn52

Yes I have

Have you ever dressed up and went out as the opposite sex?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TaintedAndDelish

No. I would look pretty f-ing scary. Women don't usually have a football player's frame and thick muscular legs ...xD

Did you ever dress like a man - or fairly close withing fashionable limits. ( Ie. I've seen women wear suits -w ties..)

Autumn52

I have seen some pretty muscled women.

I have dressed as a man before and went out. I have also worn suits and still been feminine.

Have you ever ask someone to dance at a club and found out while dancing that they are a different sex than you thought?

TaintedAndDelish

No..way back when I was single I would have mingled only with women that looked very feminine. That's pretty wild.. Did that actually happen to you?

Have you ever regretted missed opportunities?

Autumn52

Yes that actually happened and she was a hot lover. I don't regret it.

Regret uses energy so not I dont look back and regret things.

Have you ever ask someone a personal question and regretting knowing the answer?

TaintedAndDelish

Yeah.. Shortly after getting married I ask the so if she ever did x,y and z only to find out that she was far more promiscuous(sp?) than I was at the time...

Same question

Autumn52

Yes but only because I did not expect the answer I got not because of the answer.

Have you ever been in a sexual position that was really a bad position for your body but that your partner like and you did not say anything?

TheLegionary

Many times! Everything to please the other!

Have you ever felt more pain in the sexual act than pleasure?

Keaira

Guilty but I thoroughly enjoyed it nonetheless.        Have you ever 'faked it' just to make your SO happy?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

RP7466

guilty,

ever try something that looked good on paper but turned out to be a horrible idea.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Sin

Yes, a tattoo!

Have you ever masturbated secretly in a public place?

Bonus question:  Did you get caught?
Here’s to the crazy ones.  The misfits.  The rebels.  The troublemakers.  The round pegs in the square holes.  The ones who see things differently.  They’re not fond of rules.  And they have no respect for the status quo.  You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.  About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.  Because they change things.  They push the human race forward.  And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.  Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Belle33

Yes - well sort of, and no, i didn't get caught

Have you ever done that one thing that always pushes your partner over the edge because you were tired and just wanted o wrap it up already? 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TaintedAndDelish

That's a very good idea... But no - on the few occasions that I poked her in the back door it was a complete accident - just as well... While I love taboo stuff, I'm not big on the remnants of such activities.

Same question.