Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Hey! *dashes after Silk, tackles her and takes it back!*

Chevalier des Poissons

(No one noticed that I have the real win yay)
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Solaine

Poor deluded Shambler... he doesn't know either that his win is just a very cleverly crafted replica to resemble Silk's win and that in the dust-up with Kurzyk, Silk had switched them so that Shambler thought he had the real win*
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Chevalier des Poissons

I see it now.

*Tackles Silk Satine and takes the win*. Bwahaha. But before I go

*Taclkes kurzyk just for fun*.

A & A

MzNurse

*snags the win while Shambler is busy tackling*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh noes!

*Runs after Nurse*

A & A

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Solaine

Simon says Silk Satin is the successor to the win!
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

CWand

Ons and Offs

Solaine

While CWand and Shambler argue pointlessly about who the winner is, the obvious winner, Silk, takes her win away

CWand

and the Cwand Kitten slips in to snatch it once more from Silk, I win

Ons and Offs

Solaine

You like being the winner, don't you?  *pats CWand Kitten's head*  For about ten seconds! *claims her win back*

CWand

*uses sleight of hand to slip the win back into her happy paws?* Doesn't everyone enjoy winning? When they lose at so much? hehe

Ons and Offs

Nimmy

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Nimmy

*outruns Battle Shambler*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Jumps into a car and chases Nimeneth* Give up or I will drive over you and squash you in the ground.

*Hears a squashed sound* Woopsie, too late? D=

A & A

CWand

Cwand slips in and steals the victory from Battle diving under the couch to safety. "MINE!"

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Give me that back, lady! *runs towards the couch* Or I will take it myself! *Tries to lift the couch* Gahh.

Alright, plan B *Takes a flamethrower* Give me that or burn.

A & A

CWand

*runs for her life and holds onto her 'precious' win for all its worth.*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Goes back into his car and starts chasing CWand* Another one to be squashed?

A & A

Nimmy

.... such violence >.>