Avengers or Sherlock Rp's wanted

Started by FrostShifter, June 22, 2012, 08:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostShifter

Am currently only looking for Tony/Loki

I've been on an Avengers and Sherlock(bbc) kick as of late and am looking for someone to rp. (plots in progress)

For the Avengers, I'm mostly looking for a Loki if I do a straight pairing or an avenger if I do a m/m pairing. Of course bold is the prefered choices but I am flexible, so if you have a particular avenger pairing, I am willing to consider it.

Pairings:
Loki/Darcy
Loki/femaleOC
Tony/Loki
Loki/Thor
Loki/Hawkeye

Loki/Captain

Loki/OC Plot:
An old magical friend volenteers to take care of the prisoner. Does she free him? Or perhaps she tries to ease his anger, or he forces her to do his bidding? 

The Sherlock fandom is a trickier one. I will be demanding more plot, or story, and romance than smut in this one. Sherlock is afterall an asexual sociopath for the most part, so it needs to be believable to me that he wants to sleep with someone. Hence why this rp does not have to contain anything sexual. I am not a fan of John/Sherlock, so if we rp them, that will not contain sex, it will strictly be a plotted rp. The two pairings I will rp are Sherlock/Irene and Sherlock/Molly, the latter being my favorite. My preferance for the S/I pairing is switchable, so the choice will be left up to you, but I will only play Molly to your Sherlock. Knowledge of all the episodes is preferable, but if you have an idea to take place in another episode, let me know.

Sherlock/Irene Plot:
Sherlock has gone away to America to be in hiding with none other than Miss Adler. Trying not to drive each other insane from tension, they wait a few months before returning to London and proceed to work on clearing Sherlock's name.

Sherlock/Molly Plot:
Sherlock has returned after the Fall, name cleared. He, of course, wants everything to go back to normal. Molly doesn't. He has finally acknowledged her, and she refuses to let it go, especially since she helped him trick everyone.

Sherlock and John Plot:
John has found a note that leads him to Sherlock. After an angry reunion, they proceed to find a way to undo the damage by Moriarty.

Don't forget to visit my O/O's and my Rabbit hole to see my intrest. Again I am very flexible in choices, so don't be afraid to speak up.

FrostShifter

Have updated with what's been taken or being discussed.