News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pulp Scripture/Moral Victory (Contemporary Supernatural/Horror) (oWoD)

Started by Caliban, May 03, 2009, 11:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliban

Update: I know I screwed up, and I'm trying to fix things!

Update: Please note the current schedule for scenes I run is: Mondays, Wednesdays, and optionally on weekends, 3pm to midnight Eastern (8pm to 5am GMT)  (There will also be a one-hour break at 6pm Eastern, 11pm GMT).  For scenes run by thesunmaid and/or by ShamshielDF, please contact them or see their posts on the thread.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'm starting a third roleplay on the chat: a contemporary supernatural/horror chronicle known as Pulp Scripture.  (My other two are a fantasy game called "Shadows of Terramar" and a currently-on-hold steampunk story known as Perfidious Albion.) The style/genre that I'm aspiring to is the sort of supernatural fiction which Neil Gaiman did in The Sandman and most of his other works, and Mike Carey did in Lucifer.

The game is played on the chat in #WhispersInTheDark for IC conversation and actions, and #WhispersOOC for OOC comments and socializing.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me via PM or IM, and feel free to post a character sheet in this thread (subject to review).  You can find a character "template" (for garou, but easily adapted for other characters) here and a more detailed one here.

I encourage people play whatever type of character they want, as long as it doesn't interfere with the story by either being very unbalanced or by being inappropriate for the genre/setting/style.

Characters can be either humans or supernatural creatures -- almost any character that would be appropriate in a contemporary supernatural/horror story.

I always ask people to play whatever character they will enjoy the most, and I am fine with people bringing in existing characters within reasonable limits.

I am using White Wolf Games' "World of Darkness" setting -- the original one, not the new one.

You can find the core rules for Vampire: The Masquerade online but don't worry about them if you're not familiar; instead just worry about the character's background and personality.

We also have a Garou venue called "Moral Victory" which is currently the largest part of the game.

KEY:
Rating   Description
1           Never present/No content of this type
2           Sometimes present/Minimal (usually player-introduced)
3           Often present/Occasional
4           Usually present/Consistent (available every game)
5           Always present/Focus of the Game

"Pulp Scripture" Chronicle Style Information:
2           Action = Combat and Challenges
3           Character Development = Personal dilemmas and choices
2           Darkness = PC death or corruption
5           Drama = Ceremony and grand story
3           Intrigue = Politics and negotiation
5           Manners = Social etiquette and peer pressure
4           Mystery   = Enigmas and investigation
2           Pace = How fast do stories emerge, develop, and resolve?

In the entire domain there are fewer than a half-dozen NPC Kindred: one each of the Brujah, Gangrel, Nosferatu, Toreador and Ventrue.

The Sabbat have about thirty, not counting shovelheads.

Apparently we have a surfeit of new Tremere and Malkavians coming into town . . .

Obviously the biggest plotline(s) involve the apparent attempts by the Tremere and Malkavians to infiltrate and take over the Domain.  The Prince is known to run things with a very tight fist and the sudden influx of three Tremere and four Malkavians into a domain with only a dozen Kindred to begin with will hardly go unnoticed.  The former claim they are merely there to build up their chantry and deal with the disappearance of their Primogen, while the latter claim it's nothing but a coincidence.  Hogwash!

Player                        Character

Mortals
Cat_Storm                  Alexandra, librarian/archivist
ChaNeko                    Miss Jane Larabee, secretary to Mr Grey
Lust                           Kitty, blood doll
Quistar                       Jeff Johnson, folk singer
VampireJunten          Illiana, Gangrel ghoul

NPCs:
Justin "Pulp" Pope                    Manager and executive chef of the Bourbon Street Bar in Fort Lauderdale

Kindred
Blitz                            Andrea Sinclair (Toreador)
Lord Alexys Zephyria  Álvaro Rosales Salazar de la Fuente, Ventrue ghoul/neonate
Professor Caprion      Teri Ellis, wife of Sarena Ellis, Kiasyd
Shambler                   "Evil Joe," Malkavian
ShamshielDF             Sarena Ellis, Malkavian Elder, Primogen

LARP PCs, now NPCs by proxy:
Caliban                       Mr Grey (Ventrue)
Aeloriah                                    Toreador
William B. "Wild Bill" Williams    Gangrel, sheriff
"Lady Blood"                             Toreador, Keeper of Elysium
"Johnny Reb"                            Brujah
Milton Adams                             Nosferatu
Judas Shore                            Tremere Elder

Werewolves and Kinfolk
(See "Moral Victory" venue information posted later in this thread)

Mages (including Sorcerers and Psychics)
Doktor_Sleepless       Doktor Sleepless (Son of Ether)
Professor Caprion      Professor Caprion (Son of Ether)
TechNinja                  Street-Fightin' Man (Akashic)

Other
Dready                       Dreadwraith (ghost)
Thesunmaid               Penelope "Penny" Dreadful, gothic Fae (Sluagh)
Alysanthia                  Nadia Truewater, lounge singer (Sidhe)

Temporarily on Hold and/or Withdrawn:

Kindred:
Asmariamoon             Tremere Neonate
Charliesariel               Gangrel
Liliana               Tremere Primogen
Lord Drake                 Tremere
Maxsimius                 Malkavian
Mirianna                    Mirianna Sinnindae, Brujah
Neferus_Andolini      Nameless Faceless One, Malkavian Neonate ("Fresh out of the grave.  With that not-so-fresh feeling.  And not-so-fresh smell.")
Precious              Mercy Harding, Tremere
Setsuna                    Malkavian
ShadowSire               Edric "Eddy" Rathmore, Malkavian Neonate
TheHatintheCat       John C. Mars, Malkavian

Others:
Aravol                        Fae lord?
Beatrice Black            Mortal
Farabor                     Trash Compactor (Bone Gnawer)
Indigo                        Mortal
Kazae                       Arcanum scholar
LadySky                    Mortal
Myrleena                    Rosalind Synar, witch, consort of Sarena Ellis
Priscilla              Human
Traycon3                 Human

NPCs:
William B. "Wild Bill" Williams     Gangrel, sheriff
"Lady Blood"                             Toreador, Keeper of Elysium
"Johnny Reb"                            Brujah
Milton Adams                             Nosferatu
Justin "Pulp" Pope                    Manager and executive chef of the Bourbon Street Bar in Fort Lauderdale
Brian Kaplan                             Technomancer
Mr Wolfe                                   Technomancer

Locations:

Owned by Mr Grey:
The Blood-Red Rose (goth club, with a private lounge behind a guarded door, only for Kindred and their guests)
The Spot (emo/goth club)
The Bourbon Street Bar (family restaurant)
DiSardi's European restaurant
Bells, Books & Candles (occult and New Age bookstore)
The Millennium Club (exclusive private club, secretly a front for the New Hellfire Club, a kinky sex club, which is secretly a front for the Council For Defense, a group of benevolent supernaturals, which is secretly a front for . . . )
various shelters including those for the homeless, abused women and children, runaways, single mothers, and animals

Other:
O'Tolley's, a fast food franchise
Star*Mart
The Museum of Sequential Art, Boca Raton, Florida (Elysium)
Rolling Greens Country Club, Palm Beach, Florida (Caern of the Rolling Green, Glass Walker Sept, Chimera Totem)
Caern of the River of Grass (Children of Gaia Sept, Uktena Totem, located in the Florida Everglades)
Maguire's (Kinfolk/Fae bar in Fort Lauderdale where the Minstrels of Mayhem perform)
Sunset Retirement Home (operated by Autumn Health Management Systems)

Useful links:

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://webhaven.oneworldbynight.org/Humor/Glossary.htm

http://malkuthmadness.blogspot.com/

http://pen-paper.net/wod.php

"Rage Across DeathQuaker By Night": Resource lists, house rules, and other fun goodies for White Wolf's World of Darkness Setting

http://wodquickstarts.my100megs.com/VtMcred.html

Here are some adventure ideas; I especially love the crossover with Harry Potter!
"All jocks think about is sports.  All nerds think about is sex." Somewhere at the edge of the bell curve is the girl for me.
"Take off your clothes.  And roll for initiative." I burn for you: I Cor. 7:9
System RP: Shadows of Terramar (d20 fantasy) * Pulp Scripture (WoD contemporary supernatural) * Perfidious Albion (GURPS steampunk)
Do the rocks in my head fit the holes in yours? --> Oohs and Ahhs
Meae Culpae (A&A)

ShamshielDF

(removed per Caliban's request and moved to PM)
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

TheHatintheCat

Name:John Carter Mars               Nature:Penitent Generation:8
Player:TheHatintheCat                          Demeanor: Architect  Haven:
Chronicle:Pulp Scripture/Moral Victory  Clan:Malkavian        Concept:

John C. Mars is at the human age of 27.  When he was 20 he entered a Christiain Junior College "Christ's Loving Arms" and got a AA in Youth Ministries.  Shortly there after he moved from his small midwest home town to Chicago and started working with a underfunded youth ministry program.
An avid cartoon watcher John enjoy VeggieTales quite a bit both as a youth and then as an adult.

One night while handing out Chick Tracts to some homeless people he encountered a Malkavain, who lured him down a dark alleyway.
After being turned he struggled with both the curse of the Malkavian, and being a tool of the devil.  As he slowly became use to what he was he left Chicago and moved to FL,  and joined a radical fringe church that he could start to slowly take misfits from the conjuration off of their hands; then he started to see himself as a tool of God, and started to hunt down criminals first those connected with the Church, then some in his neighborhood, and now.....

Physical
(Strength 2, Dexterity 3, Stamina 1 )

Social
(Charisma 3, Manipulation 2, Appearance 3 )

Mental
(Perception 2, Intelligence 4, Wits 4).

Abilities: 13/9/5 (cost 2 per dot)
Talent
Brawl 2
Empathy 4
Expression 3
Streetwise 1
Leadership 2

Skills
Drive 2
Etiquette 2
Firearms 2
Performance 3

Knowledge
Academics 2
Computer 1
Medicine 1
Occult 1

Background
Contact 2
Fame 1
Influence 1
Resources 1

Clan Disciplines: Auspex 0, Dementation 00, Obfuscate 0, Presence 00
Virtues
Conscience 4 (expressed through his madness though)
Self-Control 3
Humanity 7
Willpower 4

Blood Pool 2

XP Earned: 3
Ons and Offs
A/A UPDATED back as of 2/2018!
Story Ideas

Night Walker

Can I call a spot in this one? I would love to do some V:TM based RP.

ShamshielDF

Would it be possible to maybe get a post of all the house rules?  I'm running into some roadblocks as it seems that all the core rules are there.  Sort of.  All there, all changed in some way.  Just hoping to get some clarification ^_^
Ons and offs!
A&A

Night Walker

I'm thinking of making a Ravanos character, would that be alright? And if so, would this setting be pre or post Week of Nightmares?

Caliban

Quote from: Night Walker on May 06, 2009, 08:53:41 PMCan I call a spot in this one? I would love to do some V:TM based RP.
You're certainly welcome to apply!  I want to make sure you realize that I also have a D&D-style fantasy game and a steampunk game, in case you might prefer one of those.
"All jocks think about is sports.  All nerds think about is sex." Somewhere at the edge of the bell curve is the girl for me.
System RP: Shadows of Terramar (d20 fantasy) * Pulp Scripture (WoD contemporary supernatural) * Perfidious Albion (GURPS steampunk)
Meae Culpae (A&A)

ShamshielDF

Also, if people wouldn't mind putting a line on their sheets explaining where they spent freebies, that would be phenomenally helpful ^_^
Ons and offs!
A&A

Caliban

Quote from: ShamshielDF on May 06, 2009, 09:18:32 PMWould it be possible to maybe get a post of all the house rules?  I'm running into some roadblocks as it seems that all the core rules are there.  Sort of.  All there, all changed in some way.  Just hoping to get some clarification ^_^
Yes, and I'm sorry I didn't think to post this earlier!

Character Creation:  All characters get 15 extra character points at start.  Bonus points can be earned by writing a detailed character history/description (approximately 1 point per 2,000 words, subject to approval).

Dots of generation above 2 (11th) cost an additional 2 points per dot.
For example, Generation 5 (8th) costs 11 points.

Please note that all characters are subject to Storyteller approval.  I want to encourage playing characters who are typical of the World of Darkness.  I also want to encourage people to play mortals (including ghouls, Kinfolk, and other "semi-awakened" or "semi-supernatural" types, including Hunters).

Blood Loss: Draining blood does one level of Lethal damage per point of blood taken.  Please note that, per the rules, mortals heal according to the charts, or even faster if they receive medical attention.

Power versus Power: When two supernatural abilities are used against each other (e.g. Auspex and Obfuscate), I don't use the standard rule of "higher level power always wins."  Instead, the characters roll the appropriate dice pools and add the level of their power as additional successes.
Meae Culpae (A&A)

Treena

VAMPIRE: The Masquerade
Name: Ruekana  Nature: Visionary  Sire:Unknown
Player: Treena  Deneanor: Judge:  Generation: 8
Chronicle:  Concept: Concept  Haven:Mansion

Attributes
Physical-
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Stamina: 2

Social-
Charisma: 3
Manipulation: 4
Appereance: 5

Mental-
Perception: 5
Intelligence: 5
Wits: 4

Abilities
Talents-
Acting: 3
Alertness: 4
Empathy: 3
Intimidation: 3

Skills-
Drive: 3
Etiquette: 3
Firearms: 3
Music: 2

Knowledges-
Computer: 3
Linguistics: 2
Medicine: 4
Occult: 3
Science: 5

Advantages
Disciplines-
Auspex: 3
Dominate: 2
Obfuscate: 2

Backgrounds-
Resources: 5
Fame: 3

Virtues-
Conscience: 3
Self-Control: 3
Courage: 5

Other Traits
English
French
Latin

Humanity: 4
Will Power: 8
Blood Pool: 15
Weakness: Begin Unlife with at least One Derangement

Merits & Flaws

Experience
Gained From:
Spent On:

Derangements
Multiple Personality's
One personality is Bi-Polar
Core Belief:
Stage of Development:

Rituals
Name:  Level:

Combat
Weapon:  Diffculty:  Damage:  Conceal:  Range:  Rate:  Clip:
Colt Anaconda  6  6  J  35  2  6
Galil Sniper Rifle 7.62 mm  7  7  N  300  1  25

History
Prelude:
Best Pranks:

Appearance
Apparent Age: 18
Date of Birth: 1405
RIP: 1423
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Race: Cocasion
Nationality: England
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 110 lbs
Sex:

Expanded Background
Allies:
Influence:
Clan Prestige:
Mentor:
Contacts, Minor:
Contacts, Major:
Resources:
Retainers:
Herd:

Possessions
Gear (carried):
Equipment (owned):
Feeding Grounds:
Vehicles: Jeep, Ferrai, Corvette, Mini Van

Havens

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

ShamshielDF

One of the previous posts did remind me of a question...Is this before or after Ravnos himself awoke?  In other words, is the clan still around or is it by and large destroyed at this point?
Ons and offs!
A&A

Caliban

Quote from: ShamshielDF on May 10, 2009, 10:56:11 AMOne of the previous posts did remind me of a question...Is this before or after Ravnos himself awoke?  In other words, is the clan still around or is it by and large destroyed at this point?
It's mostly gone, courtesy of their Antediluvian's awakening and the fact that he decided to slake his thirst on massive quantities of vampiric Vitae, and summoned his Clan to him for that.  (Hey, apparently the Sabbat were right after all!)

"Week of Nightmares"?  Try more like "Month of Nightmares"!
Meae Culpae (A&A)

Chevalier des Poissons

Name: Evil Joe (José Eduardo Dantas Oliveira Malkavian, a.k.a Zé do Mal)
Player: Chevalier Shambler de Poissons / Battle Shambler
Nature: Bon Vivant:
Demeanor: Comedian
Concept: Comedian

Attributes

Strenght - 3
Dexterity- 3
Stamina - 3
Charisma - 2
Manipulation - 2
Appearance - 2
Perception - 4
Intelligence - 3
Wits - 3

Abilities

Alertness - 4
Athletics - 3
Brawl - 4
Dodge - 2
Empathy - 1
Streetwise - 1
Investigation - 1
Linguistics - 3
Occult - 3
Science - 2
Melee - 2
Stealth - 1
Survival - 2

Disciplines and other things I forgot

Auspex - 3
Dementation - 3
Mentor - 3
Resources - 2
Conscience - 3
Self Control - 2
Courage - 5

Humanity - 4
Willpower - 5
Blood pool - 10

Merits/ Flaws

Danger Sense
Lightsleep
Iron Will

Description:

Joe is always dressing something orange. Always. Also, he has blue eyes and brown short hair. He has the average physic aspects, and he is 6'3'' tall.

Background:

Joe always had to survive by himself, specially as a human. Before he became a vampire, he had only his younger brother to take care. After seeing father's friends turning his back to him and his brother Mike, he learned pretty soon that people don't matter, so he lost most of his consideration for anyone except his younger brother. He tried to resist the hard life with a smile, by being easy-going, but he never had anything to make him stop smiling, therefore he simply became someone seen as not serious.

At the age of 21, Joe became a Malkavian, after going to a party as security  and dancing along the cleaning guy. His embracing was a nightmare and very slow, and torn apart the last thing left of his sanity, making joe obsessive about his favorite color: Orange. Now, as Evil Joe, he faced the fact of having to kill his brother with quite such ease, since he knew that Mike wouldn't survive without him. Things were going well for this Malkavian, since he could use his best skill: survival. No vampire wanted to help him.

Now, Joe arrives on Florida, after being kicked out by the brazilian prince, after calling him 'diaper warrior'.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Alysanthia

<Nadia Truewater>

strength 2

maipulation 3

Alertness 3

athletics 2

brawl 2

dodge 2

empathy 3

kenning 3

persusaion 3

streetwise 1

subterfudge 1

crafts 3

drive 1

ettiqutte 4

leadership 1

melee 1

performance 5

stealth 2

computer 2

enigmas 3

greymare 2

investigation 1

linguistics 1
(cajun french)

medicine 1

lores

*changeling 2

*vampire 2

*garou 2

----

Player: <Alysanthia>

Aliases:
* <Deed Name>
* <Other names your char has gone by that are known>

Creature Type: <Sidhe>

Born: <March 4, 1986>

Titles: <Enter title>

Description
----

Regular Appearance:
Nadia stands at five foot 2, with a healthy figure having curves that some women would spend millions to achieve. Her complexion is almost like the color of warm caramel, which radiates as if she had applied several bronzers to her skin. Her lips are plump and look as if begging to be kissed, and when she smiled a small pair of dimples can be seen. She has long chocolate brown hair that has a few natural blonde highlights running through the wavy locks that curl towards the ends. Though it is her eyes which captivate people the most, framed with thick eyelashes Nadia has eyes the color of bright gold that normally appear to shining in the light the color brightening or diming depending on her feelings. 

Fae Appearance:
While not changing much her hair is down past her knees curling around her body as she moves. A slight glimmer can be seen radiating off of her tan complexion, her voice is soft and whimsical with a slight hint of sadness. The scent of honey and vanilla seems to follow her where ever she goes.  She is dressed in a long white gown made of soft silk; silver lace decorates the sleeves and bottom hem of the gown with the pattern of lilacs weaved into the lace. Around her head is a silver circlet with a three small pearls dangling in the center, along with a pair of matching earrings adorn her ears.

Everyday Outfit:
Nadia is hardly seen in the same thing twice, with a love for fashion she sometimes will create her own clothing for a performance. While out and about she can be seen either wearing a nice pair of jeans and a vintage t-shirt or a lovely summer dress depending on the weather, where as if she is heading to a interview she will wear sophisticated clothing suiting her figure and complexion. She can be seen though wearing the colors: red, black, teal, dark green, and sometimes yellow depending on the shade.

Family
----

* <Darian>
* <father-dead>
* <A drug addicted Sidhe forced into the mortal world due, he along with his wife gave up their child in hopes of a better future for her as well as a means of not having to worry about the girl.>

* <Naria>
* <mother-dead>
* <A drug addicted Sidhe that was forced into the mortal world with her husband. She Sold her body in order to help pay for her husband and hers drugs, after the birth of their child she panicked and abandoned the infant at a near-by hospital.>

Common Knowledge
----

* Lives with Penny now and is learning about the fae.
* Can be found performing at local clubs, bars, and pubs.
* Went to art school for a brief period in her life.
*Loves to perform and puts her heart and soul into each song.

Rumors
----

* Wears contacts?
* Is in a relationship with a garou?((put this here just for the fun of it ^.~))
* Lip syncs?

Daily Routine
----

* Works on her performance, or practices a new dance routine.
* Practices her fae magic with Penny.
* Lounges around the house watching reruns of ‘Project Runway’.

History
----
Abandoned by her family at a young age, Nadia has no clue of what she truly is. Her parents where renegade Sidhe, nothing having the ability to care for their young child they were forced to leave her at a hospital and never look back. At first Nadia lived in a orphanage but it was later closed due to low funds and not meeting the health regulations, later she  was shipped off to foster home to foster home during her young life thanks to child services. Never one to stay quiet or let someone take advantage of her, Nadia was subjected to abuse mental and physical.

During one particular foster home, the man in charge of the home enjoyed beating/degrading the children many of times Nadia would protect the smaller kids and take their beatings. Finally after nearly being killed she gained enough courage and walked to the police, bloody and beaten. After that nightmare at the age of 15 she finally found some stability when child protection placed her in a safe and reliable family just outside of the city of New Orleans. The family already had three other children but they happily welcomed Nadia into their make shift family, there she felt safe and secure no longer was she being bounced from home to home.

During high school she mainly focused on theater, glee, and dance line not bothering with any other extra circular activates Nadia tried to hone her vocals and dance. Her instructor saw her potential, and often had Nadia sing the solos at competitions and she won several main roles in theater. After graduating Nadia was offered a scholarship to a performing arts school in Florida, talking it over with her family they decided it would be the best choice for her. The move to the new state was interesting to say the least, once there Nadia found that she did not really fit in with the ‘art school kid’ crowd. To her the lot of them seemed like attention whores and whiny brats, after a few semesters she could no longer take the ‘drama’ of the school and the people.

After finding a small apartment building she began the ever important job hunt, luckily she was able to get hired as a waitress during the day at The Bourbon Street Bar then after a couple of hours of sleep and rest she goes to work shifts at The Blood-Red Rose as a waitress or bartender. Having finally understood that vampires, werewolves and other creatures of the night do in fact exist, Nadia just simple looks at her job like any other except her customers tend to prefer O negative instead of tomato juice when they order a bloody mary.

Luckily for Nadia though, she was found by Penny Anders before her change. The Sluagh helping her though out the ordeal and becoming Nadia's mentor, to her Penny is almost like a mother helping her understand the fae world. Learning that she needed to find a creative job she performed a impromptu song before Mr.Grey, but Nadia is trying to find a permeate job as a singer going out to hand out videos or cd's of her performing at the clubs.

• Bounced around from foster home to foster home till finally setting in a safe home.
• After a terrible phone call envolving the man that beat her severally and nearly killed Nadia during her childhood.
• First meet Penny during a ‘party’ thrown by Mr.Grey and she was working there.
• With Penny.
• Nadia tries to but understands that life was never normal to begin with.
• Her passion for the arts, as well as the need to prove everyone wrong and make something of her life.

Quotes
----

* “So I’m like Tinker Bell now?”-After learning she was a fae
* “Basicly Garou live to fight, drink and have sex or am I mistaken?”- After witnessing a few to many fights in a pub.

IC Contact Info
----

* Those who are her close friends can call her by her cell phone.
* She can be found at Pennys, in the park, or at a few of the local bars, clubs and pubs.

Soundtrack
----

* Victoria ~ Abney Park (<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQjECK-V6mM>)
* Silent All These Years ~ Tori Amos (<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6LBR38WfuU>)
* Fairies ~ Celtic Women (<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu_GyfW_AhI>)

OOC Information
------

Player:  Alysanthia

Time Zone:  Eastern

Contact Info: 
* E-mail: <PM me for it please>
* Please list LS – Nadia Truewater
* IRC:  Alysanthia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saili

physical
strength 1
dexterity 3
stamina 1

social
charisma 2
manipulation 1
appearance 3

mental
perception 3
intelligence 3
wits 1

ablities

kenning 3
empathy 3
alertness 2
greymare 3
lore (changeling) 2
dodge 2

Glamour 6
willpower 4

Powers
Befuddle cost 1 point lasts as long as the chimera is in the precesnce of the person befuddled
(target becomes confused )
enchantment cost 1 point per half hour per unenchanted mortal

Hide cost 1 point  for hideing itself 2 points to hide others..must me with in 3 feet of the chimera hideing them lasts for an hour  per activation.
(works like obfuscate you dissapear from peoples sight and they ignore you)

scuttle 1 point per turn.(move at amazing speeds)

wyrd 1 will power per half hour
(can become solid and affect things in the real world)

teleport 3 points to teleport others short distances.

Caliban

Revised character sheet for "Evil Joe"

Name: Evil Joe (José Eduardo Dantas Oliveira Malkavian, a.k.a Zé do Mal)
Player: Chevalier Shambler de Poissons / Battle Shambler
Nature: Bon Vivant:
Demeanor: Comedian
Concept: Rash Malkavian, obsessed with orange

Attributes (+1 dot = 5 points)

Physical:
Strength- 3
Dexterity- 3
Stamina - 3

Social:
Charisma - 2
Manipulation - 2
Appearance - 2

Mental:
Perception - 4
Intelligence - 3
Wits - 3

Abilities (+2 dots = 4 points)

Alertness - 4
Athletics - 3
Brawl - 4
Dodge - 2
Empathy - 1
Streetwise - 1
Investigation - 1
Linguistics - 3
Occult - 3
Science - 2
Melee - 2
Stealth - 1
Survival - 2

Disciplines (+5 dots = 35 points)
Auspex - 3
Dementation - 3
Obfuscate - 2

Backgrounds:
Mentor - 3
Resources - 2

Virtues:
Conscience - 3
Self Control - 2
Courage - 5

Humanity - 4
Willpower - 5
Blood pool - 10

Merits/ Flaws (8 points)
Danger Sense - 2
Light Sleeper - 2
Iron Will - 3
Eat Food - 1

Net cost =

Description:

Joe is always dressing something orange. Always. Also, he has blue eyes and brown short hair. He has the average physic aspects, and he is 6'3'' tall.

Background:

Joe always had to survive by himself, specially as a human. Before he became a vampire, he had only his younger brother to take care. After seeing father's friends turning his back to him and his brother Mike, he learned pretty soon that people don't matter, so he lost most of his consideration for anyone except his younger brother. He tried to resist the hard life with a smile, by being easy-going, but he never had anything to make him stop smiling, therefore he simply became someone seen as not serious.

At the age of 21, Joe became a Malkavian, after going to a party as security  and dancing along the cleaning guy. His embracing was a nightmare and very slow, and torn apart the last thing left of his sanity, making joe obsessive about his favorite color: Orange. Now, as Evil Joe, he faced the fact of having to kill his brother with quite such ease, since he knew that Mike wouldn't survive without him. Things were going well for this Malkavian, since he could use his best skill: survival. No vampire wanted to help him.

Now, Joe arrives on Florida, after being kicked out by the brazilian prince, after calling him 'diaper warrior'.
[/quote]
Meae Culpae (A&A)

ShamshielDF

Just as the sun is coming up, Sarena makes her way 'downstairs' in her haven.  Reinforced cement, myriad layers of security, electronic, mundane and mystical, and nestled in the midst of suburbia with a thousand similar homes; hers the only one with a full 'basement', though it doesn't show on the blueprints.

She casually tosses her weapon and bag onto a small stand by the door, glancing around to make certain no alarms are running, no alerts or flashes...nothing has happened while she was out, nothing that requires her attention before her daily death.  She picks up a remote and presses a well worn button, turning the projector on and running a live feed from TV Tokyo.  She wouldn't hear it while she 'slept', but it was part of her little ritual.  She could feel the sun rising slowly, the rays beginning to touch her house as she felt death claiming her for another day.  Feeling the lethargy in her bones she makes her way to the wide pit of bean bag chairs, pillows and other bits of fluff gathered around a ball pit in the center.  With a soft Shinto prayer, she lays on her favorite bean bag and closes her eyes, body going deathly still and temperature falling as her breathing stops, heart slows to a standstill and death takes her again.

For centuries, that had been the end of it.  She would simply awaken again, unaware of the day that had past, taking several moments for everything to orient, waiting for her body to warm, for muscles to return to their normal litheness.  Each year it seemed to take just a little longer for her to wake.  A little harder to convince herself to go out.  Today...something changed.

Sarena sits suddenly, heart racing suddenly and panting, a cold bloodsweat broken across her brow the moment the light of the sun is gone from the sky.  She closes her eyes again, seeing the images again, flit as fast as thought through her mind again.

Sitting atop a carriage, racing through the night, drawn by four black stallions...a look back and seeing the sky an even darker black save for a bright light over a city and the crackle of lightning.  A sword in hand, covered in blood.

A mountain, on a trail, the moon obscured by alpine wood, rain slick stones beneath feet, running from place to place, knowing something is in the darkness.  Something Else.

A large room in a castle.  A ballroom?  Kindred all about, wearing myriad styles...hard to place...indistinct...court, perhaps?  The prince is irate...something I'd done?  A prank gone awry...the sheriff and scourge died the final death...and laughter?

A ship...a vessel on the sea... a long voyage...again, everything is indistinct...unclear...rampant disease, mortals looking wan and pale...

Another...vague shape in the darkness.  Everything in shades of black, not even grey.  An impression less than a vision, of something there.  Of age and power.  Of something terribly old.  Older than she can comprehend.  Something...smiling?

She shakes her head, cursing softly in ancient tongues, massaging her temples for a moment as she goes over and over the images, feeling them dissipate even as she tries to focus on them.  What was that about?  Were they her memories, trying to resurface?  Were they someone else's?  It didn't...feel right about them being her memories...they were...foreign.  Wrong.  Different.  They weren't hers...but why?

She stumbled out of the mess of pillows and bean bags, stopping in front of a large specialized freezer unit and presses a series of buttons, opening to expose frozen blood.  She pulls one out with tongs and seals the unit again, putting the blood into sink to run warm water over.  After a few moments she collapses into the chair by her computer array, arranged into a Beowulf cluster, and sips on her blood, thinned with concentrated "Hawaiian Punch".  She twirls about in the chair a few times, thinking and getting her blood moving before setting down the mug of blood juice, cracking her knuckles and typing on the elvish keyboard, trying to comment about everything she could remember.  It may not be important, but...one could never be certain.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Werewolf

Name: Carl "deadeye" Sinclair
Player: Werewolf(forum) Werewolfy (chat)
Nature:Bravo
Demenor: Punishment Gluton
Concept: Hard bitten and Angry Ex military ...until put in his place

Attributes ( 6 /3 /4) (15 freebies spent)

Strength: 4                      Charisma: 2                                               Perception:3
Dex: 3                              Manipulation: 2                                         Intellegence:3
Stam: 3                            Apperance :3 (5 to feral charectors)         Wits:2
Abilities ( 11 /7 /4) (20 freebies spent)

Talents
Alertness: 2                         
Athletics: 3
Brawl:3
Dodge:3
Empathy:0
Expression:0
Intimidation:3
Leadership:1                                                                                     
Streetwise:2
Subterfuge:0

Skills
Animal Ken:1
Crafts:1
Drive:1
Etiquette:1
Firearms:5 (specilization high powered rifle)
Melee:2
Performance:1
Security:0
Stealth:3
Survival:1

Knowledges
Academics:
Computer:
Finance:
Investigation:
Law:1 (garou law)
Linguistics:
Medicine: 1 (battlefield first aid)
Occult:2 (garou and vampire cultures)
Politics:
Science:

Virtues
Conscience:3
Self-Control:2
Courage:4

Willpower: 4 (last freebie spent)

Merits:3 point merit Feral Attraction (supernaturals of a feral nature find his apperance hard to resist..)

Flaws: 3 point flaw Short Fuse (self explanitory)

(prefer background and backstory to be learned in game..) 

Ons and Offs

When is it the rescuer's chance to be rescued?..How long must he wait?..how many nights must the sadness creep into ?....apparently quite a few more now

Fragile Dreams

Name: Nefelimore
Player: Fragile Dreams
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Black Furies

Attributes(5/7/3)

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 4 (Pretenatural Grace)
Stamina: 2
                     Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 3
Appearance: 4 (Alluring)
                     Perception: 2
Intelligence: 2
Wits: 2

Talents
Meditation: 2
Alertness: 2
Athletics: 1
Dodge: 1
                     Skills
Archery: 2 (+2)
Crafts: 2
Drive: 1
Etiqutte: 2
Firearms: 1
Leadership: 2
Melee: 1
Performance: 1
Stealth: 1
                     Knowledges
Rites: 5
Cosmology: 2
Enigmas: 2
Occult: 5
Garou Lore: 1

Backgrounds:
Pure Breed: 5
Fetish: 6
Ancestors: 5
Rites: 5
Totem: 5
                     Gifts:
Persuasion
Mother's Touch
Spirit Speech
Sense Wyrm
                     Rage: 2
Gnosis: 3
Willpower: 3

Fetishes: Bow of Artemis ~ Level 3, Gnosis 7, Strength +4 Aggravated damage. Archery +2/Damage +2
Sacred Labrys ~ Level 3, Gnosis 7, Strength +4 Aggravated damage. (War spirit bound)

Points unspent: 5

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Caliban

[This is based on an actual entity which relocated to New York several years ago; in my chronicle's version of the World of Darkness it is still located in the arts district of Boca Raton, and also more elaborate than it was in reality.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Cartoon_Museum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Comic_and_Cartoon_Art

The Museum of Sequential Art is located in the arts district of downtown Boca Raton, Florida, in a building constructed of rough-textured stone and coral blocks.  The building is approximately 150 feet square with three levels above ground.  The two upper stories are devoted entirely to storage rooms except for a few offices on the middle level.

The museum has rather elaborate security precautions; one might even call them borderline-paranoid.  The official reason is that there is so much valuable original artwork present; the unofficial reason is that the insurance companies demand the security.  The real reason is that it's a major Elysium where the local Kindred gather at least once a month.

There is one entrance in the middle of each wall and in each corner of the building; all these are plain, windowless steel fire doors with both a regular lock, a deadbolt, and an electronic keypad.  As fire doors, they can be opened freely from the inside, but this will trigger an alarm if the keypad is not used.

The exception is the main entrance in the middle of the front wall; this is a set of bulletproof glass double doors with the same sort of locks, but they are left unlocked during the museum's operating hours.  Each entrance is also covered by video cameras, and additional cameras are mounted on the street lights in the parking lot which surrounds the building, so the entire area is covered.  Normally the cameras are watched by a single pair of bored security guards, and another pair of guards stroll the building's interior during the hours that it's open.  Of course there is also a security system which will trigger an alarm in the guard office of the museum and also the guard company's own office if any door is opened without authorization; after one minute, unless a security code is entered, the alarm will also sound in the building itself (during the day) and in the local police station.

Security procedures are even tighter during gatherings at the Elysium, which are officially advertised as "private parties for major donors."  (Since the museum also holds *real* fundraising parties, this is an effective cover.)  A pair of guards is stationed at the front door, another pair at the gate to the parking lot, and one on each corner of the rooftop, for a total of eight, plus two more who can relieve or reinforce any of the others.  The guards at the gate and the front door will check the ID of any visitor against the guest list on their clipboards, and even if it matches they will call ahead to get approval before opening the gate or door.

Finally, the sheriff (William B. "Wild Bill" Williams, Gangrel ancilla, with Auspex 2) and either a Tremere or Malkavian will be at the front door in order to verify the identity of each known visitor, and to make sure any new visitors are not Sabbat infiltrators or other troublemakers.  Lady Blood, the Toreador Primogen, is Keeper of Elysium and the particular patron of the museum.

Inside, the museum is filled with original comic artwork including political cartoons, comic strips, and comic books, plus anime and manga from Japan.  Lady Blood donates several signed copies of every new issue of her independent comic book.  It also contains a gallery of portrait-sized original artwork from a unique new version of the Tarot deck, commissioned by Mr Grey.

The internal layout of the museum is very simple.  There are two long hallways that run from the middle of one side to the middle of the other.  Along the sides of each hall are open doorways into various galleries.  Each gallery has an exit door which is normally kept locked; it leads to another set of hallways which have storage rooms along their length.  Basically, the floor plan looks like a Cross of Jerusalem.

The center of the ground floor has a large lounge which is used to host gatherings.

In addition to security against intruders, the museum also has a very powerful anti-fire system.  Every room is equipped with motion, sound, light, heat, and smoke detectors, as well as security cameras.  If any of these detectors are triggered, it alerts the guards by sounding alarms as described above.  Also, if the heat or smoke detectors are activated, the fire extinguishers in the ceiling of that room are also activated.  Of course all the walls and doors in the building are fireproof, and there are manual fire extinguishers at many locations.

The exhibits in the museum include one on "Powerful Womyn throughout Herstory."  This The exhibit includes several Wonder Woman comics, as well as Wonder Womyn Comix (an underground parody/pastiche version), and other items including every issue of Lady Blood of course -- and a sacred Labrys belonging to the ancient priestesses of Artemis.  There is an exhibit about bull-priestesses in ancient Crete; apparently they wore corsets and long skirts but their breasts were bare, and they had sex with bulls and bred minotaurs . . .  The Cretan bull-priestess exhibit also has a bunch of weapons including an enormous bow, a double-headed axe, some spears, and some primitive-looking swords and shields and helmets. It also has a copy of Robert Graves' The White Goddess and Hercules, My Shipmate.
Meae Culpae (A&A)

Caliban

http://thisisindexed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/card2359.jpg

KEY:
Rating   Description
1           Never present/No content of this type
2           Sometimes present/Minimal (usually player-introduced)
3           Often present/Occasional
4           Usually present/Consistent (available every game)
5           Always present/Focus of the Game

"Pulp Scripture" Chronicle Style Information:
2           Action = Combat and Challenges
5           Character Development = Personal dilemmas and choices
2           Darkness = PC death or corruption
3           Drama = Ceremony and grand story
3           Intrigue = Politics and negotiation
3           Manners = Social etiquette and peer pressure
4           Mystery   = Enigmas and investigation
2           Pace = How fast do stories emerge, develop, and resolve?

PLOTLINES
Moral Victory is even more about mysteries, secrets, puzzles and enigmas than Pulp Scripture is.  Examples include:
1. Bone Gnawers versus Glass Walkers for control of the city caern.
2. Uktena versus Children of Gaia versus Shadow Lords for control of the Everglades caern.
3. What is the totem of the city caern?
4. Why is there a Silent Strider spirit in the middle of the gambling casino run by the Uktena kinfolk?
5. Why did the spirit tell the Uktena theurge cub to "Find the Silent Strider kinfolk who is not a kinfolk, the Stargazer theurge who not a Stargazer, and the pipe which is not a pipe"?
6. What have the BSD been up to since their local Hive got destroyed five years ago?
7. Why are two Level 3 caerns guarded by only a handful of Garou each?
8. Save the children, save the world.

CHARACTERS
Players who are new to playing Werewolf: The Apocalypse should create characters who are Homid and either Kinfolk or Rank 0 (Cub).  Players who are experienced with the game may create characters who are Rank 1 (Cliath).

CONCEPT
Players should create characters that will generally fall into one of the following classifications:

1. Kinfolk or other mortals (including "semi-Awakened" types such as Kinain, Ghouls, or Fomori).

2. Characters that have just gone through their First Change or will go through it in game, probably unaware of the supernatural world.  If they are from this area, they probably belong to one of the Tribes appropriate for South Florida.  The primary Tribes in the area are the Bone Gnawers, Children of Gaia, Glass Walkers, and Uktena.  (The only other Tribe with more than one known Garou or Kinfolk in the area are the Fianna.)

3. Characters that have come in from outside of the area for their own purposes, such as claiming unclaimed territory, challenging for leadership, or investigating the rumors about South Florida.   Characters from outside may be from any of the Twelve Tribes.

CHARACTER POINTS
Characters should be created as beginning characters per the core rulebook: Kinfolk and pre-Change cubs are 6/4/3  11/7/4, cubs and Cliath are 7/5/3  13/9/5, and each character receives 5 points of Backgrounds as well as Willpower, Gnosis, and Rage according to their Tribe, Breed, and Auspice.

Characters also receive extra "free" character points depending on Auspice (10 for Ahroun, 11 for Galliard, 12 for Philodox, 13 for Theurge, 14 for Ragabash, 15 for Kinfolk) in addition to the standard amount (15 for Garou, 21 for Kinfolk) listed in the rulebook.

THE CURSE
Because the Moral Victory chronicle usually involves a relatively high amount of interaction with normal human society, we highly recommend NOT buying any additional Rage.

SETTING
The unofficial "Protectorate of South Florida" encompasses Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Monroe Counties: the area south of Jupiter Inlet, stretching west to the middle of the Seminoles' "River of Grass" (the Everglades).  There are two known Caerns: the Sept of the River of Grass (Level 3 Uktena Caern of Enigmas) in the Everglades, and the Sept of Rolling Green (Level 3 Tortoise Caern) at Rolling Greens Country Club in Palm Beach.  There are several other areas which ought to be Caerns but are not possessed by the Garou -- yet.  These include the Miami Circle, the Coral Castle, and the Crystal Cathedral (Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church).  However, there are barely enough Garou to hold and maintain the two current Caerns, much less try to do anything with the other ones.

The River of Grass Caern is located close to the Seminole reservation and the majority of both Garou and Kinfolk are Seminole Uktena, and the Caern totem is Uktena.  However, the Alpha and Beta of the Sept are Children of Gaia who "hold the Caern as a sacred trust" on behalf of the Uktena.  In return, the Bane Tenders are more than happy to let the "crazy white women" do all the hard work of official Garou business, including teaching the cubs and dealing with other Septs, while they perform their rituals to make sure What Lies Beneath remains dormant, and also conduct less-wholesome activities such as trying to steal secrets from the Tremere, and binding Banes into fetishes and/or steal their Gnosis.  (The Children of Gaia convinced them it's wrong to bind a spirit against its will, but the Uktena figure that doesn't apply to Banes.)

The Caern of Rolling Green is composed of Glass Walkers and Bone Gnawers; obviously the Glass Walkers and their Kinfolk are the members of the country club, while the Bone Gnawers and their Kin are merely the employees -- caddies, waiters, groundskeepers, etc.  The Caern used to be controlled by Silver Fangs until the Glass Walkers challenged them for leadership and defeated them in a golf tournament.  The Alpha and Beta are Retires-in-Style and his wife Smashes-the-Glass-Ceiling, who were both up-and-coming young Garou before they had a Metis (the PC Surfs-the-Web).  They have been exiled to the backwater of South Florida where Retires-in-Style spends most of his time drinking.  In reality almost all the work and decision-making at the Caern is done by the Bone Gnawers, while Retires is happy to be just a figurehead.

The only other Tribe to have a significant presence in South Florida besides the Uktena, Children of Gaia, Bone Gnawers, and Glass Walkers are the Fianna, who tend to hang out at McGuire's Pub, which is also frequented by Fae.  There is also a clutch of Mokole in the Everglades, but that's a secret held by the Uktena Elders.

The primary concern of the two Septs is maintaining the integrity of the two Caerns, including performing the necessary rituals; this is difficult because there are only about twenty-two full-blooded Garou in the entire protectorate.  The second issue is their treaty with the local leeches in the north part of the Protectorate (i.e. the Camarilla), and their alliance against their joint enemies (the BSD and Sabbat) in Miami-Dade.  The only other significant political issue is the PB 5 Silver Fang "princess" whom the Children of Gaia have been raising since she was rescued from the BSD Hive almost four years ago.  Besides fighting the Sabbat and Fomori, the Garou also help support homeless shelters for Bone Gnawer kinfolk and others.

The current population of the protectorate includes six Ahroun, two Galliards, five Philodox, seven Theurges, and six Ragabash:

Black Furies: Amazon Judy (Ahroun), Nefelimore (Theurge), Sybil (Theurge)
Bone Gnawers: Old Joe (Philodox), Auntie Bellum (Theurge), Trash Compactor (Ahroun), Raps-the-Litany (Ragabash), Dumpster McDiver (Ragabash), Dave the Barbarian (Ahroun)
Children of Gaia: Judges-Not (Philodox), Suffers-for-Others (Theurge)
Fianna: April "Banshee" O'Hara (Galliard), FreeBadger (Ragabash)
Glass Walkers: Retires-in-Style (Philodox), Smashes-the-Glass-Ceiling (Ahroun), Draws-the-Net (Galliard)
Shadow Lords: Spits-the-Truth (Ragabash), Nadja (Ragabash), Moon Knight (Ahroun)
Silent Strider: Alexander Slayer-of-Legend (Philodox)
Silver Fangs: Austerra (Philodox)
Uktena: Speaks-in-Silence (Theurge), Touches-Evil (Theurge), Howls-at-Luna (Ahroun), Joshua Talltrees (Theurge), William Emberstone (Ahroun)

Werewolves and Kinfolk
FreyaValkyr                Katrinka Frey (Get of Fenris Philodox)
Josietta                      Astrid “Strikes-Swift-in-Fury” Eriksson (Get of Fenris Ahroun)
Quistar                       Joshua "Honors-the-Old-Ways" Talltrees (Uktena Theurge)
ReijiTabibito                Alexander Slayer-of-Legend (Silent Strider Theurge)
Thesunmaid               Sybil Angelis (Black Fury Theurge)
Werewolfy                 Carl Sinclair (Get of Fenris Kinfolk)
Whitelion                   Draws-the-Net (Glass Walker Galliard)

Temporarily inactive, on hold, and/or withdrawn:
Reba                         April O'Hara,  Fianna Galliard
Amazon Judy             Black Fury Ahroun
Shambler                   Moon Knight (Shadow Lord Ahroun)
Black_Box                   William Emberstone (Uktena Ahroun)
Dave the Barbarian    Bone Gnawer Ahroun
Dumpster McDiver      Bone Gnawer Ragabash
Farabor                      Trash Compactor, Bone Gnawer Ahroun
Fragile_Dreams          Persephone Nefelimore (Black Fury Theurge)
FreeBadger                Fianna Ragabash
WoDPlayer                 Nadja (Shadow Lord Ragabash)

NPCs:
Auntie Bellum                           Bone Gnawer Theurge
Judges-Not                               Child of Gaia Philodox
Touches-Evil                              Uktena Theurge, Banesinger
Old Joe                                      Bone Gnawer Philodox
Raps-the-Litany                        Bone Gnawer Ragabash, Gangsta Wannabe
Retires-in-Style                         Glass Walker Philodox
Smashes-the-Glass-Ceiling       Glass Walker Ahroun
Speaks-in-Silence                     Uktena Theurge, Banesinger
Spits-the-Truth                         Shadow Lord Ragabash
Suffers-for-Others                     Child of Gaia Theurge

Visitors (Non-Garou):
Akiko                          Fae (Sidhe)
Thesunmaid               Penelope "Penny" Dreadful, gothic Fae (Sluagh)
Alysanthia                  Nadia Truewater, lounge singer (Sidhe)
ShamshielDF              Sarena Ellis, leech (Malkavian)
Xaphan                      "Fallen Angel"
Quistar                       Jeff Johnson, folk singer
Meae Culpae (A&A)

Caliban

1. Who -- or rather what -- is Jeff Johnson?
2. How did the Sabbat get a tunnel straight into the Elysium?
3. Is Mr Grey serious about commanding an army of werewolves?
4. Why is everybody in South Florida acting so crazy?
This includes "Why are there so many Malkavians here -- possibly more than everyone else put together?" "What are you talking about, getting along with werewolves? Everyone knows werewolves kill vampires on sight!"  "Why does the Ventrue prince act so freaking weird? Has he been infected by the Malkavians or something?"

There are also other, non-mystery plotlines including the Midnight Circus and the Right Hand of Death, and . . .

* RIDDLE ME THIS, OR SOMETHING SPHINX SOMETHING AWFUL
* RITE OF PASSAGE, AND PASSAGE, AND PASSAGE...
* THE FRIEND OF THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY
* STREET FIGHTIN' MAN
* BILLY JOE BARRABBAS AND THE BLUE-COLLAR MAGERY TOUR
* HELL HATH NO FURY
* RAGE ACROSS THE HEAVENS OF SOUTH FLORIDA
* CARN/EVIL
* BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD ROCK PLACE
* O'TOLLEY'S
* SUNSET HOMES

"Moscow’s Stray Dogs"
By Susanne Sternthal
Financial Times January 16 2010 00:04
Meae Culpae (A&A)

Caliban

SPIRITS OF THE PROTECTORATE OF SOUTH FLORIDA:

Chimera's Brood:
Aralin (spirits of Wisdom, resemble angelic maidens)
Belstui (Rage 1, Gnosis 8, Willpower 3, Essence 12, Power 25; resemble the stereotype of a wizard, i.e. old man with white beard and a staff, but only 3' tall; Spits-the-Truth calls them "underpants gnomes")
Dream Ravens

City Spirits:
Ambulance Chaser
Bloody Mary
Cellular Sparrow
Legal-spirit
Packrat
Recycling Spirit
Snare Spirit
Urban Will-O-Wisp
Wireless Rat

Cockroach's Brood:
Clashing Boom-Boom
Cockroach Jaggling
Easy Credit
Gremlin
Guardians of the GatesKilakac'n
O'Mighty Dollar
Scab Birds

Enigmatic Spirits:
Chimerling
Curiosus
Deer of Cernunnos
Engling
Sekrana, The
Shiafleenax

Epiphlings
Gafflings

Grandfather Thunder's Brood:
Pain Spirits
Rogue Ravens
Stormcrows

Guardian Spirits
Jagglings
Minion
Naturae
Other

Owl's Brood:
Owl
Sphinx

Paradox

Pegasus' Brood:
Panther (Florida Black)

Preceptor:
The Trickster

Rat's Brood:
American Dream
Crow
Great Trash Heap
Raccoon (Player's Guide)
Rat Gaffling

Stag's Brood:
American Dream
Raccoon

Uktena's Brood
Frog
Uktena Gaffling

Unicorn's Brood

Weaver Spirits
Wyrm Spirits (Banes)
Meae Culpae (A&A)

Lust

Name: Kitten Soloviture  
Nick:Mr. Grey's Pet
Eye color:Green
Hair color:Dark strawberry blond 
Height: 5'2
Weight: 90lbs

Nature: Masochist   Demeanor: Perfectionist  Belongs to:Mr. Grey

Attributes
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 2
Stamina: 4
Charisma: 2
Manipulation: 1
Appearance: 4
Perception: 1
Intelligence: 3
Wits: 2

Abilities
Alertness: 4
Athletics: 2
Brawl: 1
Dodge: 1
Empathy: 2
Subterfuge: 1
Animal Ken: 2
Crafts: 4
Etiquette: 1

Crafts: 4
Etiquette: 1

Knowledges
Computer: 2
Law: 1
Medicine: 1

Backgrounds
Contacts: 1
Resources: 1
Conscience: 4
Courage: 1
Self-Control: 4

Humanity: 8

Willpower: 7

Merits/Flaws (3 point net cost)
Potent Blood  -3 points
Fountain of Life  8 points
Romantic Notions -2 points

Kitten was never the strongest of people at a young age. She was often picked on and had no idea what to do. Her family was not the best of support at times for it was her being the parent and them being the kids. Luckily, when she turned eighteen and graduated high-school, she received her cosmetology license and an acceptance to the Art Institute in Florida. Things were looking up for this bright and shy goth girl. With in her first week of moving she received a job as a hair stylist. She was making a good living on receiving eight thousand for pocket money every week.

There was something peculiar about her art work. Though it was amazing and everyone enjoyed it, there was always a darker cast to it. Vampires mainly. She had a bad obsession with vampires and anything really mythological, though vampires were on the top of her list. They showed up in all pieces of her artwork, along with the bookshelves at her apartment. There were shelves and shelves of plain vampire books. Dating from five hundred years ago to present day.

Things got more exciting when her fairy tale creatures came to life. Those wonderful vampires were presented to her by Mr Grey. Which Kitten finds strange since she can not remember anything on their first encounter. All she knows is that he's led her into a world filled with vampires and she's craving more. Though Mr. Grey has claimed Kitten as his 'pet' she doesn't seem to really mind. It's a fairy tale of horror come true. Any true goth's one and only wish! Life could not get anymore interesting than it already has become.

[tr]
[td]
Lust’s Forum RT Updated 4/24/2022
O/O thread updated 4/19/2022
Lust's Discord RT updated 3/24/2022[/td][td]Elipia, a work in progress. updated 4/20/2022
Discord; Lagertha#5562[/td][td] [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Caliban

Ms Jane Larabee, Personal Assistant to Mr Grey

[img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Alexandra_Cabot_-_SVU.png]

Attributes:
Strength 2, Dexterity 3, Stamina 3
Charisma 4, Manipulation 4, Appearance 3
Perception 4, Intelligence 4, Wits 4

Abilities: Academics 3, Alertness 2, Athletics 1, Awareness 1, Computer 2, Dodge 2, Drive 1, Empathy 3, Etiquette 5, Finance 2, Leadership 1, Linguistics 2, Medicine 1, Occult 2, Subterfuge 4

Backgrounds: Contacts 5, Domitor 3, Resources 2

Virtues: Conscience 2, Courage 3, Self-Control 5
Humanity: 7
Willpower: 5

Merits and Flaws:
Romantic Notions (-2)
Benevolent Domitor (3)

[img=http://www.berkneralumni.com/images/famousalumni/Stephanie_March.jpg]

Meae Culpae (A&A)

Caliban

The Blood-Red Rose is a goth club located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

The club is popular and has bouncers for the line out front for crowd control, not checking ID's.  (Characters on the VIP list can skip the line.)  The bouncers at the club all look like Men In Black: black suits, ties and shoes, white shirts, black sunglasses, and Bluetooth earpieces.

Waitresses and female bartenders of the club wear a uniform consisting of a black tuxedo jacket, white dress shirt, black bow tie, and black tights and pumps.  Many also wear a white lace apron and/or a black g-string or thong over their tights to collect tips.

The club itself has two levels.  The ground floor has a bar which (officially) doesn't serve alcohol and so it technically doesn't need to check ID's.  The ground floor of the club is crowded with dancers, many (most?) of whom seem to be underage, at least for drinking.  There is a bar on one side of the dance floor, and the wall on the opposite side is mirrored. 

There are doors in the mirrored wall for restrooms, and some other doors guarded by bouncers.  Occasionally people go in and out of those doors, both staff and customers.  Customers who are curious about that are told (relatively truthfully) that it is a private area reserved for members and their guests.

There is another dance floor on the upper level.  A wide, curving staircase connects the two levels, with a sign saying
YOU MUST BE 21 OR OVER TO BE ON THE SECOND FLOOR
at the bottom of the staircase along with a pair of bouncers.  The upper level has a bar which does serve alcohol openly, and the two bouncers at the bottom of the stairway are supposed to check ID's, but they don't seem to bother.

In order to get to the "private lounge" one enters a guarded door in the mirrored back wall and enters a narrow hallway, then goes down to the second door on the right, although the hallway runs all the way to an exit the back of the building.
The lounge looks remarkably ordinary, at least at first, like a bar in an airport or restaurant.  There is a bar on one side of the room, while the other side looks like a glass wall with booths along it, and some tables and chairs on the carpeted floor between.  Only on second glance does one notice the recliners along the other walls -- the sort of reclining chairs that are used for blood donations.  And the glass wall is the reverse side of the one-way mirrored wall so it looks out on the dance floor, and also into the restrooms.  Mr Grey is nothing if not thorough in providing for the tastes of his guests, no matter how "exotic."

There are other rooms along the hallway; a small office up the hallway contains a folding card table, two folding chairs and a swivel chair, and a metal file cabinet.

It is also possible to reach the club by entering through a door that looks like a service entrance in the back of the building; the entrance -- like the two real service entrances -- has a regular lock, a deadbolt, an electronic keypad, and a security camera, and it is the other end of the narrow hallway.  Despite the multiple security systems, it is probably less trouble to enter that way than to squeeze through the press of dancers on the floor.
Meae Culpae (A&A)