HOW COULD THIS GO ON - FAIR VISITORS (non-con?, humil, interracial, M+F) pics in

Started by cybasn, June 11, 2011, 11:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cybasn

RULES FOR "HOW COULD THIS GO ON?"

What I do not want to start here is actually playing a story. For that I rather use MSN IM as I find play by mail or forum not interactive enough.

But:

Before I play a story on IM, I usually discuss with my partner how it could develop and especially: What’s the plan? Kind of a synopsis, especially the initial stages of the story to see that there is a plan that will make the story get off the ground and work. And though I prefer working out actual scenes over IM chat, the initial brainstorming and mapping out of a story can be done via mails I think – or in this case now give it a try via forum. I believe that could be fun, a couple of people posting how they would work the story and comparing notes.

Now here how I imagine this to work

1) I start off with an idea for the story (see below) and at the end may give some suggestions in what direction to think.

2) After reading my start, anyone can contribute and present his plan. This is NOT a one-on-one game or first-come-first-serve situation. Ideally this will lead to a collection of plans / options how the story could be continued.

3) Please Present a plan how you would have the story unfold and work out if you had the choice. You of course you can go into detail, but please focus on a PLAN for the story – NOT writing one in full detail. You will get an idea what I mean when you read my starting idea for the story below.

4) I will give suggestions into what direction to think, but feel free to write about any part of the story I have left open yet, without altering the basic premise too much though. E.g.: I left a lot of  blanks so far, like in which city this story actually plays in, the names or personalities of the male characters etc. etc.. If any of that is something important to your plan, feel free to say something about it. If it is really important to your plan, feel free to modify it (other city, more or less guys, nationality of the lady etc..).

5) Your plan does not need to finish the story, it can also just be one or the next part of it. Like my text so far only outlines the story up to the surprising reoccurrence of the Chinese lady, yours can as well just cover the next bit of it.

6) Once we (hopefully) have collected a few responses, I will declare a break, give feedback about the different suggestions posted so far and decide on a future course of action (most likely sampling from the replies I liked best while discarding others). Until then I prefer everyone keep the comments down and only post responses (i.e. plans for the story) to the initial text.

And now off to my idea / start for “Fair Visitors” …

cybasn

FAIR VISITORS

If this were a chat IM roleplay then This one would require you to play a group of guys (three to four I'd say) – and all of them callous assholes. I can help with running a group, but if you think you can not handle a couple of distinct characters simultaneously, then maybe you want to skip this one.

The story takes place in some convention or trade fair city and the first installment or chapter deals with these guys raping and abusing a girl, which at that part of the story no one is sure of whether she is a prostitute or just a very dolled up bar or club goer.

Here a picture where you now may wonder: “Too hip to be a prostitute? Or too slutty to be a club goer?”

The story begins with our group of guys arrive on the day before their convention and heading out to have some guys fun. Next day they are schedulted to meet some prospective sales partner from China (very boring stuff, they do not have to sign a deal with them, but the Chinese are very eager and want to meet, blablabla). As they head out they run into the girl above in some club or bar or similar venue. Someone chats her up and she seems new in town or at least claims to be. She acts a little unsure and speaks with a bit accent, but none of the guys is sure if this is just an act (she being a hooker, but does not want to be blunt about it because prostitution is illegal in that state) or if she is a genuine party goer here out of town or maybe even some visitor or tourist from abroad.

Thing is though that none of the guys really cares either way or the other. What's on their mind is to find out if she will come with them under a pretext (like they offer her to come along to some other club or whatever) and then take her to a secluded spot like a motel or such where they will rape, abuse and humiliate her then over the night. If she is just a girl out for fun, too bad for her - she will then at least know not to dress that slutty anymore when going out. If she actually is a hooker, all the better - though today she'll have to consign that all her services are for free, and maybe also a bit more extensive than what she usually does. And if she's from abroad then she should be grateful for the copious amount of American cock she got tonight on her first visit, stupid slant-eyed skank.

That's on their mind and needless to say they strike lucky and the girl is easily convinced to come along with them, swallowing the pretext they present and ends up at the mercy of four assholes abusing her relentlessly in some remote motel room over the night, venting their stress, exhaustion and tiredness on her (check my [ons and offs a bit for what they may do],leaving her behind the next morning shattered and broken, congratulating each other on anothr fun night out with some stupid whore they picked up.

Or so it seems.

---

Next day in the afternoon then they are supposed to meet the Chinese delegation I mentioned. If you forgot, it was that Chinese trading company interested in handling their sales as an agent in East China, whom they were not eager to meet but because the Chinese side contacted them several times they were sent to meet nevertheless at the fair. They were instructed to look the Chinese offer over and if it sounds reasonable relay it back to the head office.

But there is no pressure on them to make any deal and they were explicitly told to block and decline the offer if it turns out to only be a waste of time. There has been already some e-mail exchanges beforehand and based on those what they expect is some dreary Chinese sales people praising their company beyond all reason, stressing how much they'd like to work together and then going on about advertising themselves and how professional they are and how good it would be to work together.

What they do not expect though is, that the Chinese delegation consists of the girl they just raped the other night. And no one else.

No possible mistake, just compare the two pics above and you'll see it'sthe same girl.
And from the look on her face when they come into the hotel room where they are supposed to listen to the Chinese offer, she obviously also recognizes them.

That's not where the surprises end though.

Because after the initial shock (on their side too as I should mention) the girl to their big surprise does NOT immediately panic, scare or freeze ... but instead, after her brief intial surprise wipes the expression of disbelieve of her face and instead smiling introduces herself (with a bit of a Chinese accent of course) as if nothing EVER happened and she is seeing these four guys for the first time in her life.

"Good afternoon gentlemen. My name is My Ling" (she called herself Lili the day before, though no one probably gave a shit about it) "nice to meet you. I represent the sales department of Liaoning-Shenyang Imports and I want to thank you that you took the time and agreed to meet to listen to our proposal to become your sales agent for the Northeast China region." A pretty canned and standard introduction line she rattles down there, but presented with not so much as even a hint of them not half a day ago mercilessly abusing her together in a motel room at the edge of town. Instead she is all professional smile and courtesy as she introduces her matter in her hotel room.

Now realistically we can assume that most of the guys will feel pretty squeamish and nervous at this point. Given what they have done, most would assume they are in one kind of trouble or another now - no matter how casual this lady now seems to be all about it. It’ll only be natural if they assume she will report them the first time she gets a chance.

However, as we work with a group of four guys in this story, we also can assume that at least one of them will think outside the box. And he may notice a few things:

• - A sales executive, even if from China and female, will probably not have to trawl bars abroad dressed up like a prostitute and acting like one.
  • - Likewise, she will have enough travel smarts to not go with any strangers, especially if dressed like a prostitute. If that’s the case then the question is: Why did she come along?
  • - She does not confront them or grab for her mobile to call the police. Could be she waits for when it is safe to do so, but still: There is no sign of upset or resent on her face.
  • - More important though: There is no sign of fear, scare or panic on her face either.

So what he notices is that she does not fear or resent them for last night, that she is neither a prostitute nor a silly girl on vacation, that she nevertheless dressed like a hooker and acted gullible and that now she apparently does not mind if they just all forget about it and offers them to just move on as if nothing happened.

Now the other guys may still be slow on the catch up and of course he still could be wrong. But if we assume he thinks a bit out of the box and is a bit faster and daring than his friends we could have it that he goes ahead and puts a bit to the test if this lady really had been all that victimized as everyone assumed last night …

… or if she actually cooperated and kind of engineered her abuse – on purpose.

He of course can not be totally sure about his theory. But given he can hardly can make it worse if he is wrong, he may as well go ahead and check if he is right.

(As a note already here: I do not like to work much with conspiracy theories, secret agents, sinister mega-corporations or the like. Too goofy for me, go and check the links in my signature about that. Which means the girl is not some kind of undercover agent or mole or trap or whatever of the Chinese company to get at these guys. Please keep the cloak and dagger at home, sex stories are goofy enough as they are. We work it with her just being … ‘odd’ to say the least).

cybasn

Okay … now

How could this go on?

I’d say write a bit how this one guy with the quick mind could react. What approaches or techniques could he apply, how could he try to handle the situation, what could he attempt to figure out or what may be his plan in general.

But that’s just a suggestion, go ahead and make your own.