Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 09:26:45 PM
ok, I couldn't resist.

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Annabelle “Annie” Ross

Species:Siren

Relationship Status:Single
Sexual Orientation:Bi-curious

Appearance:Annie stands roughly about 5’4” tall and weighs about 170 lbs. She had long blonde hair that naturally curls and deep emerald eyes, though all this is a spell put in place by siren magic to make her appear much more attractive then she really is. Though she is able to keep up the spell in all but the most extreme of circumstances She favors clothing that shows off her natural features, but mostly low cut tank tops and tight jeans. She does had a tattoo on her lower back and on the inner part of her right thigh.

Ons and Offs: On: I am open to most all things, if any questions please feel free to ask.
Offs: Bodily waste, death, mutilation, any of the extreme areas (same as my other characters)

Heh, see we settled on a siren eh?

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Black Howling

Snickerz

Nim

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 09:26:45 PM
ok, I couldn't resist.

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Annabelle “Annie” Ross

Species:Siren

Relationship Status:Single
Sexual Orientation:Bi-curious

Appearance:Annie stands roughly about 5’4” tall and weighs about 170 lbs. She had long blonde hair that naturally curls and deep emerald eyes, though all this is a spell put in place by siren magic to make her appear much more attractive then she really is. Though she is able to keep up the spell in all but the most extreme of circumstances She favors clothing that shows off her natural features, but mostly low cut tank tops and tight jeans. She does had a tattoo on her lower back and on the inner part of her right thigh.

Ons and Offs: On: I am open to most all things, if any questions please feel free to ask.
Offs: Bodily waste, death, mutilation, any of the extreme areas (same as my other characters)

A siren... oh my things could get rather interesting indeed around here.  Passed by me

Snickerz

I don't even know what to classify a siren ass. XD But I'm working on putting her up now...

She's the only one thus far that's not up.

Kiric Rand

Bonus points to anyine (besides lynnie) who knows where that actress is from
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Black Howling

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 09:48:11 PM
Bonus points to anyine (besides lynnie) who knows where that actress is from

She's an Israeli actress, correct? Or rather that's where her career started. *Knows because his lady has used her before*

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 09:58:44 PM
She's an Israeli actress, correct? Or rather that's where her career started. *Knows because his lady has used her before*

She is indeed.
[Floatright]
[/float]

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Stasia O'Day.

Species: Alpha Skinwalker

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Stasia stands right at 5'5, the average height for a woman. Only when she wears heels will she ever reach 5'8. She prefers leather boots or flip flips. Her red hair is all natural and so are her striking blue eyes. She has no need to falsify her hair or eyes. She's Irish so she always has pale skin that will burn easily. She's lithe, the form of a dancer. She considers herself well proportioned. Not too busty up top and not too heavy on her bottom. She's a lover of tattoos and has two whole sleeves plus her back done. She definitely doesn't smoke, preferring to keep her body pretty healthy.

Like the werewolf and shapeshifter, she can change into one animal. Her change isn't painful but she will need clothes once she's back changing. Her animal will always be a German Long Haired Red Shepherd. She's not easy to spot since her eye color also changes. A GSD with blue eyes becomes too noticeable. However, if she knows you she'll let you know who she is by licking your hand. If she doesn't know you, then you'll be growled at.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Kindness, strong men, authority.

Offs: Passiveness, overly dominant, possessive.

Black Howling

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 09:59:55 PM

Appearance: Stasia stands right at 5'5, the average height for a woman. Only when she wears heels will she ever reach 5'8. She prefers leather boots or flip flips. Her red hair is all natural and so are her striking blue eyes. She has no need to falsify her hair or eyes. She's Irish so she always has pale skin that will burn easily. She's lithe, the form of a dancer. She considers herself well proportioned. Not too busty up top and not too heavy on her bottom. She's a lover of tattoos and has two whole sleeves plus her back done. She definitely doesn't smoke, preferring to keep her body pretty healthy.

Like the werewolf and shapeshifter, she can change into one animal. Her change isn't painful but she will need clothes once she's back changing. Her animal will always be a German Long Haired Red Shepherd. She's not easy to spot since her eye color also changes. A GSD with blue eyes becomes too noticeable. However, if she knows you she'll let you know who she is by licking your hand. If she doesn't know you, then you'll be growled at.

Ons and Offs:

*DROOLS*

Demik

Nim helped me make up my mind. ;D I need to do quite a bit of editing on her wiki to work my new ideas into her. I'll do that sometime soon. And yay! I get bonus points since I know where Kiric's girl's pic is from. ;D Finally watched that whole series and absolutely loved it. Sad what happens to her though. I really liked her character. Can't wait for the new season to start after the way the last one ended.  :o On another note... I want Kiric's dragon so bad lol. Heh maybe he and Zeph can get together and at least have some fun if not more ;).

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Zephyrine Molyneux aka Zeph or Storm

Species: Half Chaos Demon

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: A fairly exotic beauty with a nicely curving figure Zeph is the child of a French Chaos Demon and a woman of mixed Caribbean native and Dutch heritage. She inherited her mother's dark eyes and stands at 5'7". She has several piercings in her ears. She likes color and especially enjoys dying her hair. Currently it is purple. She likes wearing 'pirate', punk and rock styled clothing. In her Demon form she looks like a woman made of lightning.

Ons and Offs:Ons: Charming, confident guys with a rough side. Passion - whether it be gentle or a rough it doesn't matter so long as it's passionate.
Offs: Bathroom play, mutilation.

Nim

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 09:59:55 PM

Ons and Offs:

Drools indeed.  Calls dibs... ~grins~  If I'm not mistaken the model you used was Anne Lindfjeld.  I've used her for one of my characters before.  Approved passed me

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 10:10:25 PM
Drools indeed.  Calls dibs... ~grins~  If I'm not mistaken the model you used was Anne Lindfjeld.  I've used her for one of my characters before.  Approved passed me

Yes indeed. I've always loved her work and have quite a girl crush on her! Hehe.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 10:10:25 PM

I approve her too, however.... I have one tiny little request Harley my dear.... You said how she was similar to a shape shifter... How is she different? If you could write up a short little thing that's fine, but I'd really like it to add to the profile.

Nim

Quote from: Demik on September 22, 2013, 10:06:47 PM
Nim helped me make up my mind. ;D I need to do quite a bit of editing on her wiki to work my new ideas into her. I'll do that sometime soon. And yay! I get bonus points since I know where Kiric's girl's pic is from. ;D Finally watched that whole series and absolutely loved it. Sad what happens to her though. I really liked her character. Can't wait for the new season to start after the way the last one ended.  :o On another note... I want Kiric's dragon so bad lol. Heh maybe he and Zeph can get together and at least have some fun if not more ;).

Appearance: A fairly exotic beauty with a nicely curving figure Zeph is the child of a French Chaos Demon and a woman of mixed Caribbean native and Dutch heritage. She inherited her mother's dark eyes and stands at 5'7". She has several piercings in her ears. She likes color and especially enjoys dying her hair. Currently it is purple. She likes wearing 'pirate', punk and rock styled clothing. In her Demon form she looks like a woman made of lightning.

Ons and Offs:Ons: Charming, confident guys with a rough side. Passion - whether it be gentle or a rough it doesn't matter so long as it's passionate.

~Grins~ Welcome home dear.  Zeph is approved by me

Lynnie

Hi Demik!!!

Once the two solo games that are almost done I might make another character :D

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 10:12:42 PM
I approve her too, however.... I have one tiny little request Harley my dear.... You said how she was similar to a shape shifter... How is she different? If you could write up a short little thing that's fine, but I'd really like it to add to the profile.

But of course. I just had the idea based off the series Supernatural. Heh. Where would you like me to post it? Or should I message it to you?

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on September 22, 2013, 10:06:47 PM

I am in love with the picture, haven't had a chance to see the profile but I'm honestly wondering atm where I wouldn't approve her... Will check her soon as I finish signing up the skinwalker... I'm almost done. :D

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 10:16:05 PM
But of course. I just had the idea based off the series Supernatural. Heh. Where would you like me to post it? Or should I message it to you?

I don't mind, in fact you may even add it to the wiki page. :-) She's on the wiki

Kiric Rand

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on September 22, 2013, 10:16:05 PM

Same show I picked the girl for my siren from.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Black Howling

Kiric Rand

Though, the number of drool inducing characters is reaching a point where buckets may not cover it anymore.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Black Howling

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 10:19:12 PM
Though, the number of drool inducing characters is reaching a point where buckets may not cover it anymore.

Agreed, and I think it's only gonna get worse.

Kiric Rand

*Sets off to work installng a drool trough.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

HarleyQuinn

Okay Snickerz! I added in that little difference section!