Romeo & Juliet - Montagues Win!

Started by Autumn Sativus, February 14, 2014, 08:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

Leorobin had seen Rapt go with the executioner, a grim expression on his face. His concern had proved true even if most know had their hands tainted with innocent blood. At least his own was untainted, ...yet. "Thank you Miss Evelyn, I'd like to reciprocate, but I won't cast my vote on tainted hands as it would go against my own judgement. lisar, besides myself, was the only one who had no part in sending our good Friar to the butcher's block." His eyes searched for occulted guilt that might unkennel in his remark.

Martee

Martee met Leorobin's stare readily and unflinchingly. "Not to put too fine a point on it, sir, but while it's true neither of you accused Rapt, you've both also failed to oust a single Capulet so far..."

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Zelric Miras

"And I'm not the only one that hasn't. Six of us haven't taken part in the votes against a Capulet. Including our deceased Friar, who only decided against Josietta when it was her duty to choose who would meet the axe. My point remains, as well as my vote for lisar. You may take what you want from my actions these last nights, but I have my suspicions and grounds. I'm sure you have yours too." He held his sight on Martee's eyes when she questioned him, he had expected that argument and was prepared for it, if it arose. Suspicions would be wasted on him.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(7)Remi - Ryven, Martee, Blythe, JM, lisar, Deni, Sunshine
(1)Blythe - Remi
(1)Denivar - Kerri
(1)Leorobin - MissE
(1)lisar - Leo
(1)Martee - Elina
Total: 8

Yet to Vote
Izu

Please remember this is a Friar vote not a lynch vote. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Izu

Still, Remi ^^;

((sorry for the confusion earlier - I replied 30 seconds after waking up, from my phone without glasses on, just saw who the others were voting for and went for him as well ><  So... still applying same logic xD))

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

Many a morning hath he there been seen,
With tears augmenting the fresh morning’s dew,
Adding to clouds more clouds with his deep sighs.

A new Friar selected as Remiel, the night hours waned and soon the sun broke through the clouds to bring in the next morning. They could at least be sure now, there was at least still some Capulet among them causing trouble. Leorobin had been victim to them the night before, another dear Montague parted from this world. It was time to weed out the last of them, certainly, it had to be just one left?

Please cast your votes for the final Capulet in bold.
Us against the world

Kerri

Taking a moment to mourn the loss of more of her family, she knew it was high time for the last Capulet to be ousted from their mix. The time had come to vote once more and with a deep sadness Kerri pondered who could possibly be the last Capulet. She let her eyes travel over everyone remaining in the room. She had no possible clue as to who could possibly be the traitor in their midst and with a heavy heart she knew whatever decision that was made could possibly hurt more of those she held dear. She began to speak quietly unsure if anyone could even hear her, "Perhaps the Capulet amongst us is trying to stay quiet to arouse less suspicion. Could Ryven possibly be the last of our foes?"

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Ryven

Quote from: Kerri on March 04, 2014, 07:44:26 PM
Taking a moment to mourn the loss of more of her family, she knew it was high time for the last Capulet to be ousted from their mix. The time had come to vote once more and with a deep sadness Kerri pondered who could possibly be the last Capulet. She let her eyes travel over everyone remaining in the room. She had no possible clue as to who could possibly be the traitor in their midst and with a heavy heart she knew whatever decision that was made could possibly hurt more of those she held dear. She began to speak quietly unsure if anyone could even hear her, "Perhaps the Capulet amongst us is trying to stay quiet to arouse less suspicion. Could Ryven possibly be the last of our foes?"

Lynch me and find out.  However, I'll have you know that it was I that brought Lady Capulet to her end. That is right, I am Mercutio. There would have been one more that would have been subject to my wrath but the pacifist among us stopped that from occurring.

lisar

Looking at Ryven and Kerri she shrugged her shoulders. I really don't know what of that is true, but I do have my own suspicions.  Her eyes flitted over to Elina You have been very quiet, Elina.  I have not taken a stand on any Capulet. What reason have I to trust you?

Blythe

Blythe says, "I am not sure, but after some contemplation, I think it is possible that Kerri could be the last of the Capulets among us."

Goddess of Night

She wrapped her arms around her waist and frowned. "I don't know who is the last Capulet and I'm afraid of being wrong again." She shook her head and pouted. "If I have to vote then I vote Kerri."
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Elina

Elina looked over to lisar.  "It isn't me.  I am a Montague, and I believe, milady, that you are too.  But I must admit that I am at a loss.  I do not know who amongst us to suspect.  Blythe?  Ryven?  I know not.  If others suspect Kerri, I too will cast my suspicion at her.  My most humble apologies if I am mistaken."

Denivar

I shall have to, with dour reservations, also cast my vote for Kerri.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(5)Kerri - Bly, MissE, Elina, Deni, Sunshine
(1)Elina - lisar
(1)lisar - Izu
(1)Ryven - Kerri

Yet to Vote
James Moriarty
Martee
Remiel
Ryven

I'll likely be ending the voting today, please get your votes in everyone.
Us against the world

Izu

"I think it might be after all Lisar. After studying the events of the past few days I cannot help but wonder if she is the last of our enemies..."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

SunshineSparkle

She cleared her throat and pointed out. "I am starting to suspect that Kerri is the last Capulet left."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Kerri

Standing silently, she watches in awe as those around her begin accusing her. Finally finding her voice she shakes her head then begins to speak, "I'm sorry you all believe me to be guilty, but continue to offer me up to the Capulet's and their revenge and you will surely be saddened at the end of the day when you find you have murdered your own blood."

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Remiel

"I was dead wrong about Rapt," said Remiel, slowly.  "I was so certain about her, and the fact that she turned out to be innocent sent all my deductive reasoning into a complete tailspin.  Before she left us, however, she confided that she was suspicious of Izu.  I will vote the way she would have, to honor her memory."

James Moriarty

I cannot say that I have had many suspicions of Kerri -- though in this climate, who can tell.  All I have to go on, and it's just not much, is how votes were cast before.  Has any among us never voted for a Capulet?  Yes.  Among them: Izu.

Autumn Sativus

Votes
(5)Kerri - Bly, MissE, Elina, Deni, Sunshine
(4)Izu - Remi, JM, lisar, Kerri
(1)lisar - Izu

Yet to Vote
Martee
Ryven

Last call!
Us against the world

lisar

I am positive that Kerri is not a Capulet She shook her head sadly  I do not know about Elina but I do also have suspicions about Izu

Kerri

"I'm still not sure of guilt, but those of you pointing your fingers at Izu have a point." She decided to go with her gut, and vote alongside the people she knew she could trust.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Martee

I'm sorry, I have no time for lengthy apologies.  I am convinced of no one's guilt, but a choice must be made.  Izu, forgive me if I am wrong.

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding