Morty's Ideas (Male seeking Female)

Started by Jmorty33, February 05, 2011, 11:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorty33

Hey there everybody, your resident nerd here coming to you with a few ideas for some rps. Like I said I'm a huge nerd so some of these are some fan story's of mine that always plague my thoughts and really want to try these out with a person willing to try them as well. So with out further adieux, the plots!

This idea comes from the Green Lantern universe.
(This one came from the constant thought of what Kyle and Soranik did after the events of The Blackest Night when he's living with her on Korugar.)
Kyle Rayner x Soranik Natu
The events of The Blackest Night have passed and Kyle's and Soranik's relationship have been solidified from these events, and with the Guardians having abolished the law that forbids Green Lanterns having relationships with other Green Lanterns; they are able to stay together without any problems occurring from it. With Kyle's apartment in New York destroyed and him no longer living on Oa Soranik offers for him to stay with her on Korugar, and he accepts. When they arrive on Korugar Soranik is greeted on her home world as a hero and savior, on the other hand Kyle is treated like an outsider but they do show him some respect because of his Green Lantern status. Many disapprove of Soranik's choice thinking there are more suitable choices on Korugar, and this causes some friction and stress for her. As for Kyle others challenge him thinking him an ordinary human, but they are quickly silenced by his abilities. Along with their Green Lantern duties, other stresses come upon the couple, will their love stand strong or be broken?
(Looking for a girl to play Soranik, if your not familiar with her, it's a quick read on wikipedia)

Here are some pairings that have ideas, but those would run on forever, so here are just the pairings, if interested just send me a PM asking what the idea is.

Gundam:
subordinate x Haman Karn
Setsuna x Feldt
Setsuna x Nena Trinity
Kamile Bidan x Four Murasame

DC Universe:
Batman Beyond x a new age Huntress
Nightwing x Starfire

and that's all I have so far, so if interested in any of the ideas please feel free to post hear or send me a PM.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!