Horror romance (mxf)

Started by seeker619, October 21, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

Once a week for the last ten weeks another woman went missing.  Each woman lived alone and when the house was searched reams of photographs were found with the victim in various costumes.  Although none were models or actresses all seemed genuinely happy in the photographs.  Each victim had photos that matched a theme weather it was female fairy tale characters or Evil Vixens dressed to do battle with a superhero.  Relatives were immediately questioned about the victim and the theme of the pictures yet none saw any correlation.  .However, upon further searching of their houses and computers it was found that over the years each woman had built up a hobby revolving around the photos. 

I am the detective on the case and I am given a deadline in which to rescue the first victim or she shall die and soon after the deadline a video of her death is sent to me.  The fist victim's theme was tropical islands and she was seen seemingly unafraid as she went scuba diving only to wash up on the shore drowned with time lapsed film. 

The killer also leaves a collage which seems to be associated with him and at each of the disappearances a collection of either photos, records, lists and other themed material is dropped at the home of the now missing person. 

In this story my assistant is taken and I am forced to enlist the aid of a woman who never liked me much but who I had always been quite open with my feelings about her and her body.  My character is blunt to say the least but she never has to guess what he is thinking.  His drinking which seems constant now never makes him stupid but it certainly erodes what few societal norms I might abide by were I sober. 

The woman helping me left a job with the FBI as a profiler and her hobby has made her a local celebrity with her photos  on exhibit in local shops and museums. 

How many die before the killer is caught and will the profiler and detective gain a new understanding of the other?  More?