New plot "Coaches wife....."

Started by cauthon85, January 21, 2009, 02:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cauthon85

Got a new Idea with somewhat of a plot tell me what you think

Hey I have some experience rping but little with adult rp so I would like someone who is willing to kinda guide me through a story line for my first time. You know be gentle with me lol. Also I have kind of a crazy schedule due to where I live rt now so hope u can deal with that but i will be able to post at least once or twice a day.

What I want to start with:

Anything with a soldier (me as a soldier either modern or medieval)
Some light non con (with me as a submissive)
and pretty much anything else modern.
I also have pretty good knowledge of the pacific island area and alot of south east Asian cultures.

Coaches wife:

Chaze is the starting quarterback for the local highschool football team. One night after a fight with his drunken father he was thrown out of his house. Not knowing where to go he went and talked to his coach. His coach offered him a chance to stay at his house. His coach was in his late fourties and was married to a beautiful women in her early thirties. It did not take long for Chaze to see that the coach and his wife didn't always get along too well. In fact often times even slept in different rooms. Now Chaze was living there at least for a while and the coaches sexually frustrated wife saw her chance to go for some fresh young meat.

Okay so I am looking for someone doesn't matter what gender to play the coaches wife obviously. I prefer this to be more of a light D/S relationship as Chaze will be young very unexperienced and afraid of the coach. Hit me back eithier here or with a pm tell me what you think
Well hope there is someone out there willing to be patient with me thanks and have a great day.

Caehlim

Just a bit of advice for your advertisement. You should specify a few things, for example.

Are you looking for a male or female partner? Do you mind what a person's real world gender is or are you happy playing with someone roleplaying as the opposite sex?

These are important to mention since if you're looking for one particular real world gender, that's half of the people here who can't apply. The more specific you make your advertisement, the more responses you are likely to get since some people will just give up if they can't be certain what the response will be to their applying.

Finally, when you get the chance you might want to consider writing a list of Ons and Offs specifying where your limits lie and where you're happy to experiment. This will ensure people don't suggest ideas outside of your comfort zone and once again will increase the responses you receive since people know what you're looking for. Have a look at the on/offs forum for some ideas on what people write in these. Mine is in my signature for another example (and linking them from your signature is a good idea I find, the easier you make it for other people the more chances you'll get to roleplay).

Also, just wondering, is your user name from Mat Cauthon of the Wheel of Time series?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

cauthon85

Thanks and I already have a list of on and off's attached to my message, and yes my name is definetly from mat cauthon out of the wheel of time series by far my favorite series of books ever and my favorite character in it. Thanks and take care.

Caehlim

Quote from: cauthon85 on January 21, 2009, 06:10:46 AM
I already have a list of on and off's attached to my message

Ah, didn't spot that, I think I need to get my vision checked. ;)

Best of luck.

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

jouzinka

I don't think you need your vision checked. ;) It wasn't there in the sig, when you posted... or at least when I read the post. :P

Cauthon... what can I say. I'd like to accommodate your cravings for RP, but I don't know how would two subs in one game end. ;D But I wish you best of luck as well.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

eavatar

Cauthon, what I can suggest you, instead say the pairing you suggest a brief plot. That would help you get more people interested at what you can offer to them

cauthon85

cauthon85

Okay so still no takers....maybe my plot sucks guess I should think of a new one..but alas that is my downfall can never develop a plot myself, well hopefully someone can help me. :P I know I am being dramatic it is what I am good at... if anyone has any more modern day romantic type plots they are interested in writing hit me up.. I ain't really interested in a plot that is just lets hook up and then they go at it not my thing. I want something a little more drawn out... well take care and ingat po