Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

No. My tummy does not agree with them.

The next person has gone trekking on horseback.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

I've ridden but I wouldn't call it "trekking", sadly.

The next person wouldn't say no to a fresh strawberry milkshake right about now.

RampantDesires

I'd never say no to a fresh strawberry milk shake :p

The next person has had an unusual pet (not your typical dog/cat/fish type, something more exotic).

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Mnemosyne

I have... never had a pet. </3 Well I suppose unless you count the several spiders I've kept, that people advised me not to? My poor sweet black widow... may she rest in peace for how she was tossed into the trash... I wonder if she lived.

The next person has gone fishing with their bare hands.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Eikichi

I've never gone fishing in general.

The next person has an addiction to sweets.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Mnemosyne

Hmmm... I think not? I used to be a lot more into sweets, but not so much anymore. Sweets are nice, but I don't feel I really want them anywhere near as much as I used to. The craving for something sweet does not come as often. Even when it does, I rarely feed it.

The next person is fascinated by being told something they did not know, even if it makes them feel somewhat stupid.
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I love to learn new things. Feeling stupid is an emotion whose blade has long lost its edge.

The next person has the faintest idea who my avatar is.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

There is a grave... so it makes me think of the magnificent seven in some way? I don't think that is what it is though... I'm always surprised when you change your avatar just when I was beginning to get used to the last one!

The next person likes to keep people on their feet.
Mistreated

Eikichi

I wasn't aware there was an alternative.

The next person enjoys putting distance between themselves and others.

Captain Maltese

I do it but it is not a trait born of joy.

The next person is dying to tell about their avatar choice.

Mnemosyne

My avatar choice..? Honestly it took me ages to decide on what to actually use as a new avatar... I'm not really proud of this one even? I do love it, but I just feel it pales in comparison to most others here on elliquiy.

The next person has lost the keys to their house and had to call someone for help before.
Mistreated

Eikichi

The one time I did lose my house keys I didn't have everyone to call. I just jimmied the lock on the window.

The next person lives with multiple people.

Mnemosyne

True enough.

The next person has thick curtains over their windows.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Yes.

The next person exercise regularly.

Despairs

If by exercise, you mean doing parkour and having the neighbors yell at you for disturbing the peace, then yes. Our next soulless victim has cried today.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

No.

The next person have a lot of siblings.

RampantDesires

Youngest of five, so maybe? What qualifies as a lot? My Dad was oldest of 12 *shrugs*

The next person needs to have their car cleaned.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

SmuttyReader

How did you know?

The next person played a sport in high school and was good at it.

FourStellar

Yes to sports (cross country and wrestling). No to competence and skill.

Passing it on.

Captain Maltese

I played soccer for half a year. Well.... I was 16 at the time. Everyone else on the team had been playing, and mostly playing there together, since they were 8. In retrospect it was idiotic of me to even bother trying. But the exercising didn't hurt me any.

The next person fit in with a group, no matter how small, during their high school years.

SmuttyReader

Nope, I got along with everyone. Never really forming real relationships with any.

The next person can bake.

HannibalBarca

I can bake along with some other kitchen skills.  Not good at fish, though.

The next person was often the fifth wheel with friends.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Mnemosyne

Probably..? I've been a third wheel, or a third person accompanying my friend and her husband? I suppose I cannot call myself a fifth wheel since I have not had five friends in a long time though. I don't think I have ever been friends with multiple people who were dating at once, now that I think about it.

The next person knows much more about cars then they do about most other things in life.
Mistreated

HannibalBarca

You tagged my youngest brother, not me :P

The next person has traveled extensively by train.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Despairs

I have been on a train once. Our next guest has been beaten many times by the opposite sex.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.