Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomeoFalls

*Flips into the air then vanishes appering before Harley* Naughty, Little miss Harley

Galanthor

resque her! *grabs haley kisses her and runs away whispering in her ear*

There's no poetry, there's just truth and lie,
there are no one else, there's just you and I.
There's no misery just bliss,
in the place, where love is.

can do poetry as well *nods*

RomeoFalls

Sitting in the shadows, waiting for someone. For someone to hear my voice as I cry in the night. Wondering why Im alone to deal with this pain. I wander this world as a shadow of the past.

Harley Quinn

Lovely poetry, songs, words... either way, very lovely, boys.

-points at Romeo-  There's that shadow of the past thing again!  Tell! -sneaks off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

I'll make a deal with you. If I get accepted I will PM you. *Steals the win after kissing Harley*

Harley Quinn

Deal! -takes back the win-  (Notice how it's always so easy to steal from someone? -laughs-)

-runs with the win and boards a plane for... not here-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

sneaks on the plan and steals the win

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

-lets him have it, too tired to steal, and she knows she'll get it back eventually, anyway-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

RomeoFalls

Awe, thatts no fun my dear. Now if you'll excuse me I have to slip into the night.

abandoneddolly

as long as I get the win

Nikoleis

+,- & ^_^
The team:
Orpheus: World police: Shayan

RomeoFalls

abandoneddolly

Ferret

Shiny Collection: 19

Harley Quinn

Ferret!  How adorable!  -steals it, anyway- Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

-kisses Romeo back-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

I'll share with Dolly because of the whole Girl Power thing.
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

RomeoFalls

Nope *Steals the win and a kiss from Harley* :)

Harley Quinn

-can't resist kissing him back, but steals the win at the same time and passes it to Dolly-
Ons/Offs - Absences