Corruption of Champions (M for F)

Started by ma7t, April 28, 2014, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ma7t

I'm currently craving fantasy style rps that involve me playing a monster/multiple monsters. This roleplay idea I have is based on the online game of the same name, where a Champion is sent through a portal of sorts that leads to another realm, where they are to guard the town of any creatures that plan to come through.

Basically your character will come through with no idea what lies on the other side, seeing as no champion has ever come back through, although it is known that there are at least demons on the other side. Little to the knowledge of our champion, there is much more lurking in this world, it infact is home to a vast amount of creatures, from humans to demons, minotaurs, tentacle monsters and even hybrid beings that seem like humans, until you see them undressed and what they are sporting between their legs is very inhuman.
Just about all of these creatures have one thing on their mind... Sex, due to the corruption that the demons have spread throughout the land. Not all of them go around raping each other, there are some creatures who have managed to remain relatively un-corrupted.

So how the roleplay will start out is your hero will enter the portal, prepared for anything, and that's just what they get. Your character will set out to try and undo all the corruption in this world, so you will need to explore and find out the source of it, meeting all sorts of characters in the process, some friendly, some not so much. You will also find a manner of objects to assist you on your quest, some of which are consumable, but the effects they have could have physical consequences or even mental consequences, maybe making you stronger, or even increasing your libido and making you more corrupt, not unlike the other creatures that call this world their home.

There is a lot of sexual content involved in this roleplay, both Con and NC. But it's not all about the sex, despite the amount it is still an adventure.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, just send me a PM and we can discuss some more details.

Thanks for your time :)

Souris Cordo

I am very much interested!!! I've played the game and would love to try this roleplay!