Looking for Fantasy RP partners

Started by JillianCorvus, July 30, 2010, 07:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillianCorvus

I'm interested in finding some partners for a basic, pretty free-form high fantasy RP.

I was thinking of starting the setting in a small town off a major road, so there would be all sorts in and around town, living there or traveling through.
As far as story goes, I guess a pretty standard 'big monster attacking the village' could work for now, and we'll see where it goes from there?

Avrix

I'm game, as long as i dont have to be the monsterßs

JillianCorvus

Haha, nope, you can be whatever you want, I left it wide-open character wise.

Avrix

Okay, cool, i'm not really sure right now what i want to make character wise

Bondomon

Is there still place? Cause I'm interested too :)

JillianCorvus

Definitely! I guess for the time being, work out character profiles in here. My schedule suddenly got really crazy, spent all day today, and probably spending all day tomorrow on projects. Sorry, this is totally my luck >_> After tomorrow I'll get the actual RP thread up.

Avrix

Sirone

Is there still room for someone in this?  :-)

skyline339

Heya, I'd be interested in this RP  ;D

drezdock

I am interested. Were you just going free-form or were you planning on having a specific system or anything?

Idalla2

I'm interested  :D What kind of characters will we be allowed to play?

Azrael Annavianna

If it hasn't already started (don't want to interrupt this in the middle) may I please join?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Wriggle Nightbug

Same. I've got interest and I'd like to get active in this site, lol.
Just because I'm the King of Insects doesn't mean I'm a guy, silly. If Freddy Mercury can be Queen, I can be King.