[Interest Check] RWBY Roleplay (Co-GM Welcome)

Started by Florence, February 14, 2015, 12:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandon4fun

Florence

Gonna post up an OOC thread and a Character thread soon.

I'm thinking NC: Human-Freeform Small Groups should cover all our bases, unless anyone plans on sexing up a Grimm or something xD

I'm guess Faunus probably count as human, since it includes 'near humans'.

Not really sure I imagine any NC content, but I suppose I won't explicitly rule it out with enough confidence to put it in Light or Bondage.

And to answer your question, Wolfy, I was thinking maybe in a few days, depending on when I can get an IC thread posted up. I want to give a little time for a few people who expressed interest to get their character sheets in and whatnot.

I'd say we need more male characters, but when you consider that, counting RWBY and JNPR, 6 of the 8 main characters are all women... it actually fits. Plus Vanna is gay, so... more ladies works for me :P
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Silk

I'm just struggling to find a character concept and weapon combination that I'll be happy to use, such a pain.  :-\

Florence

Quote from: Silk on February 16, 2015, 10:10:49 PM
I'm just struggling to find a character concept and weapon combination that I'll be happy to use, such a pain.  :-\

It doesn't HAVE to be anything super fancy in terms of weapons. I mean, take Jaune for example, he uses a sword and shield. The most 'fancy' thing about his gear is that the shield collapses out of battle.

Or, worst case, you can just go the easy route:

Step 1) Take a melee weapon.
Step 2) Put a gun on it.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Silk

But half of the fun of the universe is how outlandish some of the weapons are. :3

Florence

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, pick a basic melee weapon and add ranged/gun properties for them. There has been bazooka baseball bats, hammers which can turn to mini cannons and what not.

Or go completely mundane like Jaune did (with some minor utility stuff like a knife which can extend to short sword, longsword or greatsword even).

Silk

I've come up with something, just waiting on florence now :3

Juggtacular

DarkNevaeh

Name: Tyrian Nyte
Color Allusion: Purple

Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapon: Twin curved scimitars that come together at the hilt to make a bow.  One hilt holds an auto stringer, the other a rotating dust container.
Semblance: Shaper-Able to manipulate and shape small particles (no bigger then a quarter) into things and hold it together as long as the fingers touch them.  Using this and the rotating dust container, he can make arrows using dust.

Appearance: Tyrian stands 5'10 and is physically toned lean.  He has purple hair that's a bit shaggy and almost reaches his chin and near golden eyes.  Even for hunting, his usual clothing is casual looking, save for his hunting boots.

Personality: Tyrian is a happy type of person.  He likes to laugh, joke around, play games with other people and is especially into gambling...even for trivial things like getting someone to smile.  He looks out for his comrades and has no problem jumping into battle immediately if the need calls for it.

History: Tyrian comes from a family of Hunters, save his twin sister, who went into the Dust business.  Tyrian had gone to Signal and moved onto Beacon at the appropriate times and was part of a team (Maybe with PC's?) before the world broke loose.  Now he just tries to keep his comrades spirits up as they keep the fight going.

Ons: Kink, some light bdsm, biting, scratching
Offs: scat, vore, watersports, etc.

Symbol: Not seen normally.  It is tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Theme Music:

DinaFlower

Could Crimson be a student at Beacon who is with one of the Hunters/Huntresses as an assignment? That would be fun. =) *Nod nod*

DarkNevaeh

Well the main game is post Beacon...but I did make it 22 so Tyrian graduated like a year before.  So you could be out and about with him when things go down.

Florence

Quote from: DarkNevaeh on February 17, 2015, 01:28:35 PM
Name: Tyrian Nyte
Color Allusion: Purple

Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapon: Twin curved scimitars that come together at the hilt to make a bow.  One hilt holds an auto stringer, the other a rotating dust container.
Semblance: Shaper-Able to manipulate and shape small particles (no bigger then a quarter) into things and hold it together as long as the fingers touch them.  Using this and the rotating dust container, he can make arrows using dust.

Appearance: Tyrian stands 5'10 and is physically toned lean.  He has purple hair that's a bit shaggy and almost reaches his chin and near golden eyes.  Even for hunting, his usual clothing is casual looking, save for his hunting boots.

Personality: Tyrian is a happy type of person.  He likes to laugh, joke around, play games with other people and is especially into gambling...even for trivial things like getting someone to smile.  He looks out for his comrades and has no problem jumping into battle immediately if the need calls for it.

History: Tyrian comes from a family of Hunters, save his twin sister, who went into the Dust business.  Tyrian had gone to Signal and moved onto Beacon at the appropriate times and was part of a team (Maybe with PC's?) before the world broke loose.  Now he just tries to keep his comrades spirits up as they keep the fight going.

Ons: Kink, some light bdsm, biting, scratching
Offs: scat, vore, watersports, etc.

Symbol: Not seen normally.  It is tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Theme Music:

Well, I did ask for the sheets to be PMed to me from now on, but it doesn't matter much in this case, since it looks fine to me! :o Approved!

Quote from: DinaFlower on February 17, 2015, 03:29:10 PM
Could Crimson be a student at Beacon who is with one of the Hunters/Huntresses as an assignment? That would be fun. =) *Nod nod*

Run exactly what you have in mind by me in PMs.

Juggtacular

Name: Fenrir Zherneboh
Color Allusion: Fenrir + Zherneboh = Black Wolf God

Race: Faunus
Animal: Wolf
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual(makes exceptions for futas)

Weapon:

Beowulf - Beowulf exists as a gauntlet/greave combo that allows Fenrir's speed, defensive capabilities, and strength to be used to their fullest potential. When not in use, they appear to be wolf themed bracelets and wolf themed boots. To increase his combat effectiveness, Fenrir has been trained and augmented so that he can implant Dust directly into his body. Different kinds of Dust create different results, but all of them are destructive and can be manipulated by body movements or by throwing punches and kicks(which increases impact force when used in conjunction with physical attacks). A length of highly durable chain rests inside each piece and they can be launched out for long range striking attacks or used as makeshift grappling hooks to help Fenrir get around his environment easier or to pull enemies into his range.

Semblance: Fenrir's Semblance is called "Primal". By activating it, his form actually shifts into something resembling a werewolf, although he suffers no loss of cognizance. He's still Fenrir, he just looks like a more extreme version of his normal Faunus self. The advantages of this form are simple, but effective. Essentially all of his physical stats are increased by a staggering amount, making him much faster, stronger, more durable, etc...

Appearance: Fenrir can be considered imposing whether he's covered or not. He stands at 6'3, and is well muscled from a life time of training and fighting even before training to become a Huntsman. His right eye has a thin scar over it from a fight he barely survived against a Grimm when he was younger. He also has a scar over his mouth on the same side that he usually covers with a face mask. As a Wolf Faunus, he has several physical features that set him apart from normal people.

His hair is snow white and short, stopping right along his jawline, although it's usually covered up. His teeth are sharpened and resemble fangs, while his nails resemble claws. His ears are pointed, and his eyes glow red in dim light or when he's feeling strong emotions. He tends to wear armor and clothing that conceals his appearance for the most part, and it's a rare thing to actually see what he looks like. If you do however, you'd see a handsome man with strong features and a kind smile. In the center of his chest is a small hexagonal port that opens and perfectly fits a dust capsule. This is how he infuses his body with dust in combat.

When he uses Primal, fur sprouts all over his body, leaving only his stomach completely bare. His face has lines of fur along it as well as his upper chest. In this form his hair becomes black, and thick, yet remains very soft. His teeth grow longer and sharper, nails become full length claws on both hands and feet. The transformation also adds muscle and mass, increasing his weight and height to roughly seven feet tall.

Additional Images

Personality: Fenrir to people who don't know him seems to be a stoic individual, not talking much and always seeming to regard the best response before he does. He's the strong, silent type and because of that is a wonderful listener. Once you get to know him though, his personality changes.

He opens up and becomes much friendlier, laughing and smiling and joking much more than people think a person who looks like him would. He even considers showing you his face underneath the mask. Once he considers someone a true friend, his loyalty to them is unwavering(people attribute this to his wolf nature), and he would do anything for them. He's something of a flirt, and enjoys paying compliments to a pretty girl or making one blush.

History: Fenrir was born into a strange life. Not strange as in bad, but strange as in rare. His family long ago started a colony deep in the mountains of Mistral, and it was there that after several years of settling in that they discovered impossibly large Dust deposits. It didn't take long for them to start mining it, and soon the Zherneboh Dust Works was created. They quickly rose to prominence due to the purity of their Dust and are now one of the largest producers in the world alongside organizations like the Schnee Dust Company.

Due to it's rather remote location and Grimm attacks from time to time, all members of the Zherneboh family are trained to become Huntsmen or Huntresses. This has become even more important since the White Fang has begun targeting them due to them selling Dust to everyone, and White Fang labeling them race traitors. On top of that they are also periodically attacked by radical human groups who don't think Faunus should have such power and resources.

Fenrir was born twenty-one years ago and has been trained since birth to not only one day run ZDW, but in combat as well. As he grew, his skills in combat and tactics grew with him, until eventually it was discovered he was one of the rare individuals who could infuse himself with Dust and remain in control. He was labeled as a prodigy, and when it was time, he was enrolled in Sanctum,  quickly showed his skills as one of the top students there.

He even won the Mistral Regional Tournament, becoming the youngest person ever to do so. He won the next two years as well, and was favored to win the next year when he was suddenly transferred to Beacon Academy after an attempt on his life back home in Mistral. He remained there until he graduated, and now fights as a Huntsman to protect Remnant from the Grimm. He also has a personal vendetta against the White Fang and wants to see the organization broken down.

Ons: Foreplay, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Seduction, Public/Risky Sex, Groping, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk
Offs: Scat, Watersports, Gore, Vore, etc...

Symbol: Tattoed across his chest
Theme Music:
Fatal

Sessha

Quote from: Florence on February 16, 2015, 09:04:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYOfzOOhKgU

This is a link I would sent to a friend of mine if I felt suicidal cause she'd murder me for that.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, Fenris and Silber have lots things in common (Faunus, wolf aspect and both having natural high physical ability albeit Silber's case it's her endurance). Only difference is in age gap as she is 29 and Fenris is 21.

Wolfy

W-What about my character..she's a Faunus toooo....lol

Juggtacular

Zaer Darkwail

*smacks palm*

How in heck I missed your apply Wolfy?! Anycase Oren sounds fun company for Silber to hang around with. Three lupine faunus may had formed rather strong bond (albeit Silber is mysterious sort like Oren, more so she entered with fake ID's because she's lot older than she looks).

DarkNevaeh

Oh no!  I'm so sorry Florence, I missed that post!  I'm glad you approved the sheet though.  I bumped up the age since we were talking about post Beacon and all that.

Baalborn87

Quote from: Florence on February 16, 2015, 10:16:12 PM
It doesn't HAVE to be anything super fancy in terms of weapons. I mean, take Jaune for example, he uses a sword and shield. The most 'fancy' thing about his gear is that the shield collapses out of battle.

Or, worst case, you can just go the easy route:

Step 1) Take a melee weapon.
Step 2) Put a gun on it.

Or use what I used http://en.shindanmaker.com/371106

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

DinaFlower

I will try to get you a PM about it tonight =)

Wolfy