Dinosaur Enthusiasts Welcome

Started by MmeUisge, August 18, 2014, 03:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MmeUisge

Thread Directory:
                                                         General Overview
                                                         Accepted Characters
                                                         Game Site - Link will be open when game starts

TO JOIN IN:

Read the GAME INFORMATION thread!

Submit a character VIA PM to MMEUISGE then transfer it here

Scuttle down and say hello!

Feel free to ask questions in this thread or via PM to me: MmeUisge

Juggtacular

MmeUisge

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 18, 2014, 03:38:38 PM
Link doesn't work.

haha, thanks for noticing, I think I fixed it, lemmie know -blushes-

Interdiction of words

Interesting and I would like to join
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Kimmy

I'm sooo curious about this! And your linky works now!
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

MmeUisge

That is by far the coolest thing to hear! If any of you have any questions PM me! I'm here to answer. :)

Interdiction of words

Just how many people do you need?
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

MmeUisge

Was thinking,  5 or 6 for now, if it goes well I may hold a few spots open.

Interdiction of words

MmeUisge

Aye, so I guess three more? And I'll start the game off if I don't see anyone with interest.

Kimmy

I'd love to know about the story lines your thinking about - and it might draw some more interest. This game feels like a lot of potential, but so much of it is a blank canvas at the moment I'm not sure what to think.

So, my questions are:
What elements do you want to focus on? What are these storylines you allude too?
PG13 - does this apply just to violence? Or are you limiting the more sensual nature of E as well?
Are dinosaurs intelligent? Or perhaps more like a smart dog? Or does it vary greatly from species to species?
Any thoughts to how people entertain themselves?
What era of technology do people have?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

MmeUisge

Edited this entire thing so it was less suck tastic! Story lines to come!

MmeUisge

Quote from: Kimmy on August 23, 2014, 03:54:41 PM
I'd love to know about the story lines your thinking about - and it might draw some more interest. This game feels like a lot of potential, but so much of it is a blank canvas at the moment I'm not sure what to think.

So, my questions are:
What elements do you want to focus on? What are these storylines you allude too?
PG13 - does this apply just to violence? Or are you limiting the more sensual nature of E as well?
Are dinosaurs intelligent? Or perhaps more like a smart dog? Or does it vary greatly from species to species?
Any thoughts to how people entertain themselves?
What era of technology do people have?
Q1: Story lines to come, after I had just about slaved away all day on re-doing the site my muse is dead for the day.
Q2: Limiting the sensual nature of E to a -spoiler- post
Q3: Dinosaurs are extremely intelligent, they are our companions, and some say that they were once a human in another life.
Q4: Festivals marking the seasons, and possible to come holidays
Q5: Technology up to the 1800's :)