Canon Universe RP Partner Wanted! [F seeking M] [AU options look inside]

Started by Renegade, April 23, 2016, 04:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade

Hi there!
I'm looking for a partner to do a One-on-One Roleplay, or more likely several partners for different one-on-ones.
I'm also interested in group RPs.

Ons: I'm really into Don/Sub RPs, sometimes I'm in the mood for things like incest, and such, kidnapping, etc. I usually play submissive characters that like dominant partners, but have a dominant personality outside of a sexual context...

Offs: I don't like to dominate my partners, any sort of maiming, scat, knife/needle play.

I'm on the fence about "vore" in general, because I'm really into Hannibal Lecter and he's a known cannibal, therefore, it would have to be discussed further.

Current Cravings:
-POTTERVERSE !!! (One-on-One & Group)
-Hannibal (TV Show, books, movies)
-Vampires (The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Darren Shan: Cirque Du Freak -saga-)
-Supernatural (both the TV Show and the genre)

------
WANTED:
- Previous RP experience.

- Willing to talk about RP ideas/details before starting the actual RP

- Good at communication outside of the RP so there’s no confusion within the RP itself. (Willing to talk about wants, needs, expectations ahead, as well as likes, dislikes, and kinks)

- I really don’t care what gender you personally identify with., but...
- The character(s) you play must be male.

- Optionally able to RP up to 2 characters at once. (But 1 is fine too)

- Able to RP as a character in a Canon universe.

- Universes: Harry Potter, Hannibal (tv show), True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural.

- Well versed in said universe an asset. Such as knowledge of the books and movies like in the case of Harry Potter, or books/movies/tv show like in the case of Hannibal. (So it depends on the universe).

- Able to and willing to RP as a canon character over an OC

- Willing to RP without exchanging nudes.

- Preferred kinks: DD/lg, incest, BDSM, supernatural. 

- PM the fandom(s) you want/prefer to RP in (as well as any ideas you may have).
(PS: if you have an original story you want to try out, we can talk about it, just message PM me the details, and I’ll message you back whether I like it or not. I’m a big fan of closure.)

I can't wait to get started, so please PM me if interested