Looking for 2 F and 1 M set up (extreme ideas mostly)

Started by Google, April 01, 2013, 12:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

So I have put some stuff in the solo but really I wonder if I might have more luck here.

I have a few ideas that are in mind and will throw them out there below but first a few things.

I play in the forum.
Third person posting works best, lets be honest.
And I tend to post at least three paragraphs and expect the same from a prospective partner, it can be slow but it works better this way.

One idea I have that keeps bouncing in my head involves a woman, in late 30s, early 40s, who was recently divorced and has sole custody of her young daughter, I think 16 or 17 on that one.

Now this can take a few directions but I see it going two ways mostly...

One is that the daughter is bitter about the divorce and has starting acting out, only to be caught up by the wrong older man who has broken her sexually and made her his devoted toy... she has come to love the way he uses and abuses her... and now that he has set his sites on her mother as well she is going to help him get what he wants...

Or perhaps mom has just started dating again, met a man whom she is immensely interested in, only for that man to string her along while setting eyes on her daughter as well... maybe the daughter has been teasing him or maybe he just presses her against a wall while her mom is at work...

Of course if the Inc isn't your thing then an idea sticks in my head about two room mates, one adventurous and liberated while the other is introverted and quiet. Now they have been friends for a while but the more adventurous of the two is tired of her friend judging her... so she sets her up with a self described aggressive and dominant man, intending to give her a bit of a shock.
What she doesn't know is that this man is a sadist, who intends to completely break the innocent girl and then have his way with the more adventurous one...

The ideas are open, I want a small group for this going, me and two others though if one other person can handle both roles then that is fantastic. If you have an idea along the same lines then let me know and we can set this up, explore an interesting story with a few people.

Reply here or PM me, looking forward to a response.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Been a way for a bit but now I am back, still looking for any and all of this.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

saphireMARIE

I'd be prepared to do the daughter if you still want to do it.

Google

saphireMARIE

So for the plot could you say because the daughter is like bitter over the divorce she wants to try and get her mother in to the same situation as herself whilst she actually wants to use the mother herself in some way?

gsptGoddess

I like the two friends idea and am open to playing both characters, if needed.

Also, I'm definitely willing to play the mother with saphireMARIE. :)

Google

Well the two friends idea is already taken I am afraid but the mother daughter idea is definitely open and looks like its being filled

gsptGoddess

Alrighty. I can definitely take the role of the mother.

Google

So it seems like a general idea is daughter, bitter at divorce, gets in over her head very quickly, and then the man decides that he wants to do the same to her mother... the bitter daughter is happy to go along

gsptGoddess

Works for me. I'm assuming the mother will be on a 'come and go' basis in the beginning? Until she gets roped into her daughter's misdeeds.

Google

That would make sense to me, establishing a home life for them

gsptGoddess

Google

For me the next few days will be hectic, give me till thursday and I should be able to go... unless either of you desires to start

Google

Oh shit sorry I got immensly busy... is everyone still in?