Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 11:51:20 AM
Glimmer looks up at Spunky, clears his throat and waits for her to look over at him.

*smiles at Glimmer* So, what will it be? Irish coffee or Irish tea?

glimmertwin

Glimmer looks at Spunky.  Really stares at her.  "You don't remember me do you?  You really don't, do you."  Glimmer stands up, quicly, and his bar stool slides out and bangs to the floor, shattering the silence again in the room.  Stalking over to the juke box Glimmer props both hands against it and stares at the disk selection.  He begins to breath heavily, thinking of that night so many years ago that, obviously, Spunky forgot about. 

Whirling around Glimmer stares at the suddenly shocked Spunky as she stands there holding the whisky.  "Remember your friend? Katie?" 
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 11:58:20 AM
Glimmer looks at Spunky.  Really stares at her.  "You don't remember me do you?  You really don't, do you."  Glimmer stands up, quicly, and his bar stool slides out and bangs to the floor, shattering the silence again in the room.  Stalking over to the juke box Glimmer props both hands against it and stares at the disk selection.  He begins to breath heavily, thinking of that night so many years ago that, obviously, Spunky forgot about. 

Whirling around Glimmer stares at the suddenly shocked Spunky as she stands there holding the whisky.  "Remember your friend? Katie?"

"Katie?" That was a name she hadn't heard in quite some time. "Yes. Do you know her?" She hadn't heard a word from Katie since she'd moved in with some guy and was making like rabbits with him every night of the week. They probably had five children by now.

Nico

Quote from: Spunky on February 04, 2010, 11:50:03 AM
*waves, smiles* Hello, Nick. Nice to see you.
Nice to see you as well. :-) I'm being lazy, I should do some posting but I have to kick my muse into gear. ;D

Spunky

Quote from: Nicholas on February 04, 2010, 12:25:10 PM
Nice to see you as well. :-) I'm being lazy, I should do some posting but I have to kick my muse into gear. ;D

I know the feeling. I had one story that I waited three days to finally post for. I stared at it each day, but didn't post. You want a beer? Help yourself in the fridge. *smiles*

Nico

Quote from: Spunky on February 04, 2010, 12:37:38 PM
I know the feeling. I had one story that I waited three days to finally post for. I stared at it each day, but didn't post. You want a beer? Help yourself in the fridge. *smiles*
Some of my games go slower than a post all three days. I don't mind, though. A slower pace can be very nice. :-)
~goes to grab himself a Heineken~ Thanks hon.  :-*

Spunky

Quote from: Nicholas on February 04, 2010, 12:39:13 PM
Some of my games go slower than a post all three days. I don't mind, though. A slower pace can be very nice. :-)
~goes to grab himself a Heineken~ Thanks hon.  :-*

You're welcome. Help yourself anytime. *smiles at glimmer, wondering how he knows Katie*

glimmertwin

Glimmer glares Spunky then pushes off from the juke box and starts to pace.  "You know, when I first saw you I thought you were hot.  Well, I knew you were hot.  But, there was something there...something I couldn't put my finger on.  Now, I know.  Your hair.  You changed your hair and lost some weight but now I remember you and I can't believe you don't remember me.  Midland, Texas?  The Crestview mall?  Come on Spunky!!"  Glimmer strides over to the bar and grips the edge.  "Yeah, we drank a lot that night Katie and I told you about everything that happened in the mall that crazy night.   I think Katie even gave you like $1000 in Victoria's Secret panties, bras and stuff!  Here...maybe this will help (and maybe you can help me remember)":
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=59798.0

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 01:14:46 PM
Glimmer glares Spunky then pushes off from the juke box and starts to pace.  "You know, when I first saw you I thought you were hot.  Well, I knew you were hot.  But, there was something there...something I couldn't put my finger on.  Now, I know.  Your hair.  You changed your hair and lost some weight but now I remember you and I can't believe you don't remember me.  Midland, Texas?  The Crestview mall?  Come on Spunky!!"  Glimmer strides over to the bar and grips the edge.  "Yeah, we drank a lot that night Katie and I told you about everything that happened in the mall that crazy night.   I think Katie even gave you like $1000 in Victoria's Secret panties, bras and stuff!  Here...maybe this will help (and maybe you can help me remember)":
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=59798.0

Spunky squints then her eyes fly open wide! "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. Glimmer isn't the name I knew you by then." She kisses him and smiles. "Uhm, so how have you been?" Pager sounds. "Oops, sorry, I have to go. We'll catch up later, k? *bounces out*

((I will bookmark the thread and check it out this afternoon.))

glimmertwin

Glimmer looks at her with a stern look for about 20 seconds but finally softens.  "Ok.  Thank you for finally remembering me.  Although I am a bit surprised.  I slept on your couch after driving you home because you and Kate were so drunk.  You don't remember me putting you to bed?  Wow...I guess not.  That was the last time I saw you because I left before you got up and then I got that transfer to Dallas.  Still like those blue panties?  Katie got you about every shade of them and your bedroom and living room was piled high." 
Glimmer laughs and takes a seat at the bar and watches as Spunky leaves.  "Sure," he calls after her.  Just help me remember that night in the mall with Katie as soon as you can."

Spunky

*walks in, smiles at glimmer* Hey, handsome. *kisses on cheek* Did you ever have your coffee?

glimmertwin

Glimmer smiles as Spunky walks past to behind he bar.  He leans back to catch every glimpse of her rear that he can.  Hmmm....he squints and can see the faint outline of a panyline.  "So, still wearing those blues?"  he smirks.  "Oh, and yes, thank you, I did have some tea.  Coffee sucks."

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 02:54:48 PM
Glimmer smiles as Spunky walks past to behind he bar.  He leans back to catch every glimpse of her rear that he can.  Hmmm....he squints and can see the faint outline of a panyline.  "So, still wearing those blues?"  he smirks.  "Oh, and yes, thank you, I did have some tea.  Coffee sucks."

"I'll forgive you that comment." Rolls her eyes and cleans out coffee pot before starting a fresh one. "I've expanded into greens and peaches as well." She smirked.

What do you have in mind for that RP you started? Do you have a Katie lined up? Are you thinking there will be three people for it?

glimmertwin

Really, I'm open.  I planned on just two (Katie and Glimmer/Roland) and we just told you about it later but then again...we can always add someone else. 

The plot is going to be a night in the mall and what a few friends can get up to. 

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 03:06:50 PM
Really, I'm open.  I planned on just two (Katie and Glimmer/Roland) and we just told you about it later but then again...we can always add someone else. 

The plot is going to be a night in the mall and what a few friends can get up to.

Ah...that makes sense.

glimmertwin

"Greens and peaches, huh?" Glimmer chuckles and looks up at Spunky over his tea.  "Maybe, some time, I'll get to judge exactly what color green."

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 03:18:40 PM
"Greens and peaches, huh?" Glimmer chuckles and looks up at Spunky over his tea.  "Maybe, some time, I'll get to judge exactly what color green."

Maybe. No promises.

glimmertwin

"I must admit Spunky, you really matured.  Katie used to tell me stories about you and that night when you drank so much....well, good for you."  Glimmer sets his mug down and smiles a warm, soft smile at Spunky.

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 03:39:04 PM
"I must admit Spunky, you really matured.  Katie used to tell me stories about you and that night when you drank so much....well, good for you."  Glimmer sets his mug down and smiles a warm, soft smile at Spunky.

Thanks, but I wouldn't believe everything she told you. Besides, I don't get drunk anymore.

glimmertwin

Well, that is why I am hoping you can help me remember what happened that night.  From what I remember, it was a doozy!!

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 05:34:40 PM
Well, that is why I am hoping you can help me remember what happened that night.  From what I remember, it was a doozy!!

So, is that your way of asking me to voice Katie? I haven't seen anyone else jumping in over there.

I take that back. You have a nibbler. I would say go for it if you're comfortable. I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

glimmertwin

Actually, yes.  Someone did just jump in but I think just two people would be good.  For now...let me get my feet wet.  You agree or would more be better?

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 05:42:00 PM
Actually, yes.  Someone did just jump in but I think just two people would be good.  For now...let me get my feet wet.  You agree or would more be better?

Two is easiest. I'm just about to log off, so you can go with the other person if you want to get going on it today. Your choice. *hugs, bounces out*

glimmertwin

Ok....I'll go for it with the nibble.  Feel free to jump in though any time.

glimmertwin

Actually, I think I will wait for you or someone else.  I don't like the "Underage" thing on their profile unless I'm reading that wrong.