The Ultimate Birthday Gift (Mother/Son incest, D/S, kinks as desired)

Started by Blinkin, August 12, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

It all started out innocently enough; 18 year old Jake Richards had lost track of time that morning and when his best friend honked the horn for his ride to school, Jake had closed the notebook screen and run out with his backpack for yet another day of drudgery in the school system... But, the screen hadn't closed entirely, in fact, had only closed half way.

Later that morning, Alison Richards, Jake's mother of 36 had come into his bedroom to get laundry and make his bed; she didn't have a showing until the afternoon and it was well past time to do some household chores. When she went to his desk to get a couple of empty soda cans, she knocked the laptop with her wrist and pulled the display up just enough to see the screen. At first, she wasn't sure what to make of it... On the screen was a fairly realistic form of a naked woman with a man behind her... when she read the text, she dropped the cans and dropped into the seat in shock.

What she had found was an erotic story about a young man and his mother, with illustrations to add emphasis to it.

Alison needed to see what her son had been doing reading this... stuff. Not that it wasn't well written, but it was about incest and she was stunned... her son was reading incest stories about a mother and her son. After looking at his history, she found not one, but dozens of stories, all of them about the same thing as well as even more sites with pictures of older women with young men... presumably their sons. In spite of herself, she found her nipples hard and dampness in her shorts... what did it all mean?

Jake had his 18th birthday in a few weeks and Alison had been having trouble finding him a gift for an important mile marker in a young man's life... what do you get a boy who seems to have everything that he really wanted? Finally, in some frustration, she asked him what he wanted. His answer shocked her; "You." They both laughed it off as a joke, but once the idea was in her head, it wouldn't leave... So, on the big day, Jake woke up to find a wrapped package on his desk, complete with a bow. Inside, he found a single condom and a note. "The rest of your birthday present is in my room, love Mom."

If anyone's interested in either roll, drop me a PM and we can see if we can create something fun and perhaps a little naughty.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.