Futanari Craving(s)

Started by pleaseteaseme, May 06, 2013, 12:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Howdy!

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

I'm going to be honest, and get straight to the point. I've had an interest in Futanari for a while now, and my interest in the subject has been provoked further by another RP I am involved in that features them. However, unlike that RP, I'm interested in actually playing the futa, either against another futa, or another female character, or perhaps even a mixture of the two. I'd like to point out that your real life gender matters little to me, however I'm not interested in playing against a male character.

Feel free to groan as I say I've not a specific plot or idea in mind, instead I've a few basic plot ideas I like the sound of. I'd love to find someone who is interested in developing a story from one of these and together we could hopefully have some fun.

- I'd like to play a futa who is late teens, and is struggling to come to terms with the cock between her legs. It drives her wild, she has a sex drive that she cannot contain, and is pretty embarrassed and ashamed to be what she is.

- The character(s) opposite would be more outgoing and enthusiastic about finding the futa's secret and would want to take things further, though I'm not talking about her being embarrassed about her cock one minute, then in the next post the character's are fucking like rabbits. I like plenty of build up, and am looking forward to the development of the characters.

- I'd very much enjoy it if the futa was teased, her big, needy cock deliberately made stiff, left like that for periods of time whilst she squirms and aches with the need for relief, all thanks to your character(s).

Outside of this I'm open to many ideas and possibilities, as well as the actual roles. Perhaps a teacher and her futa student? Doctor and patient? Family roles? Friends? Or something else.

If this lights a spark with you in anyway, then please do drop me a message, for I'd love to hear from you, and discuss the idea further.

Please PM me, do not post in here.   :-)

I'm happy to play in threads, PM, or via email. Instant Messengers I don't do for RPs.

Finally, thanks a lot for taking the time to read this.  ;D