ArtemisHighmore

-kisses to distract while borrowing win-

auroraChloe

hey!  borrow a cup of sugar instead.            *wins*

a/a 8/21/17

ArtemisHighmore

Can I borrow you? You seem sweeter than sugar. -winks-

auroraChloe

*arches a brow*   you say that to all the girls Mr Highmore.      *laughs and takes the win*

a/a 8/21/17

ArtemisHighmore

That's not true at all. Only you. -smiles-

Imogen

*tiptoes away with the win, vewwy vewwy quietly*
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lithos

*Eyes the sneaky Imogen and snags the win while sipping his morning coffee*
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Imogen

-refills Lithos' coffee and switches the win for a cookie-
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lucinda

Luci comes up behind Imogen and steals a hand into her waitress apron, groping for the win.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Lithos

*Joins the groping quickly and gives Luci a firm pat on the ass - and steals back his win in the confusion*
--

Lucinda

Luci grinds her bottom back against him, continuing to grope with one hand while rescuing the win with the other.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Imogen

-eeps and wriggles, quite unhurriedly untangling herself, and pickpocketing the win as she backs up- "Coffee anyone?"
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lithos

*Grumbles about thieves and presses Imogen against the wall, doing unhurried and through pocket inspection, smiling sweetly and purring to her ear "Coffee would be lovely" as he fishes his win from her pocket and returns to his couch with it*
--

Lucinda

Luci is quietly minding her own business on the couch when she is sat on! She squeaks and squirms away, taking the win with her.

Lithos

*Reaches to take gentle but firm grip of the long, blue hair and pulls her head back a bit, giving the pointy ear a nibble and purring to it in soft growl "No tampering with what is mine, little one" while snatching back his win and easing back to the couch*
--

Lucinda

Luci whimpers as she is sat manhandled but can't help a shiver as he teases her ears. All the same a small hand sneaks out unnoticed to retrieve the win.

Lithos

*Smiles and pets her head gently, seemingly giving up while his free hand grips her palm firmly, slipping the win from her grasp as he lets go*
--

abandoneddolly

Aiden

mieko

*gives Aiden a little nudge out of the way and grins triumphantly* 

Ferret

All I do is win win win no matter what! Got money on my mind I can't never get enough.. everytime I step up in the building everybody hands go up..!

AND THEY STAY THEERREE.
Shiny Collection: 19

abandoneddolly

no my win,sticks the win down her bra

Lucinda

Luci investigates the contents of said bra with much interest, coincidentally finding the win along with her main objectives ;-) *licks*

Nevermore of blood ravens

Ferret

I'm too scared to take the win. It's been in naughty places.
Shiny Collection: 19