Piglet - Fantasy Ideas [MUL]

Started by MagicalPen, August 17, 2009, 06:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Please read my On/Offs before contacting me so that you know what I like and what I am looking for.

These Ideas take place in a non-contemporary time period.

Please state the name of the game you are interested in when PM'ing me.

Fantasy/Medieval/Historical

Darkest Desires:
Threesome

The Princess is used to being in charge. She is used to getting what she wants, used to people being submissive to her, and is used to court politics. She makes it her business to know who is sleeping with whom, which Nobleman is cheating on his wife, whom her mother fucks behind her fathers back, which maidservant her father takes to bed each night. Every affair that occurs in the Kingdom does not escape her attention.

But she is tired of being this dominant force, tired of having people cower in fear of her. Even the lovers she has taken to bed have been submissive, if not fearful, of her. But now she wants release, to have that taken away from her. She seeks to be dominated in the bedroom, but first she must seduce some one into taking her, and then dominating her, in the bedroom with out fear of reprisals.

Her eyes settle on one of the new, more rebellious slaves in the household, one much closer to her in age, and extremely physically attractive.

-Looking for a Submissive Princess-

The Realms of Fantasy:
Minotaur

Minotaurs are seen as evil creatures, of man and beast, who seek only to destroy, torment, and kill. They are violent, constantly waging war against those who move near their homes. But what if it was all a simple misunderstanding? What if the Minotaurs were just protecting their homes from outsiders, and weren't these evil creatures in these tales?

A female Mercenary has been hired by a local village to rid it of a Minotaur that inhabits the nearby woods. Many woodsmen have reported sitings of the half-man, half-beast and a few have even been attacked and killed by it. They need to retrieve wood and game from the woods in order to survive but many now fear going into the woods and many think the Minotaur will start to attack their village in retaliation. She must get rid of their Minotaur problem, at all costs!

Little does she know about Minotaurs, little does she know she is in for a surprise!

-Looking for a Female Merc-

Sinful Correspondence:
Nun Letters

A nun is allowed to write letters to family and friends outside of the convent. The correspondence is apparently not read by any one but one Nun has a dirty, little secret. Her penpal is an author of erotica and his letters allow her to fantasize about things she has never experienced before, responding in kind, learning much from her 'man'. He is not aware that she is a Nun however and finds her lack of experience - clear in her letters - to be amusing and cute, responding in kind giving her pointers and tips via examples from the stories she writes.

This does not go unnoticed for long, however, as Father Richards, walking by her door one night (see picture) hears her moaning, watching as she touches herself while reading the letters sent by her penpal. He starts to intercept her correspondence, reading it before she does, and decides its time to give her punishment, though not in the way she will expect it.

-Looking for a Nun-

Praying for Sin:
Nun

A Nun confides in a Monk about her struggle to give into the evils of temptation and committing sin, something she has refrained from doing thus far in her young life. But this Monk is no ordinary Monk, for he secretly worships the sins of the flesh, and under his guidance he convinces the Nun to follow in his footsteps, to experience Sin as God made it to be experienced. God created mankind in his image, and mankind has been giving the tools and the desires to commit Sin, so should they not worship God in his most pure form?

-Looking for a Corruptible Nun-

The New World:
Aztec

The New World is an extremely exotic place. Different flora and fauna, different weather, different dirt, different water. The various cultures in the New World are both strange and intriguing and there is clearly a mesh between several different cultures. The architecture is impressive yet alien but seems to serve its purpose well too. The multitude of languages spoken too is amazing, as are the clothes the people wear. Whereas his people were light fitting, revealing clothes to combat the heat and humidity of the Jungles of his home, hear the people cover up under several layers. Now he knew why they used Boomsticks to fight as using sword and club would be nearly impossible under all the clothes they wear. The Aztec King found himself in a truly strange, new world.

To make matters worse, he is the only Aztec in this New World, at least in this part. He was seperated from his people shortly after the great Ship, as it was called, docked in the harbor. He had been extremely thankful to be off the Ship, which had made him sick and killed many of his people. But now, wearing only a loincloth and in chains, he was to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. But this was no ordinary auction. It was a Sex-Slave Auction and he was the most exotic piece to come up for sale.

Long dark hair and tattoos that covered him from head to toe, along with the way he talked and his former role in society made him the most exotic 'Slave' to have ever graced the Auction Blocks. His price would be high, so high that only the elite would be able to afford him. But who would claim him to be theirs? The Brothel Mistress? The Wealthy Noblemans Daughters? The young, beautiful Widows?

-Looking for Character(s) based loosely on the image-

Little People:
Little People

Dwarves are short, hardy men (and women) with long beards that can shape anything from rock or metals. They're very gruff and keep to themselves, locked away in their mountains, battling Fire Demons and Dark Dwarves who have turned from the light. But not every Dwarf is like this.

There are those that live in the forest, looking every bit like a human if not for their small size. They are agile and quick and almost as good with their short bows as the Elves. And if rumors are true, while they are proportionate, the males apparently have 'a third leg' that would be most impressive even on a regular-sized human. Such stories are only rumor, of course, and a local girl, living in a village on the edge of one of these forests that these Dwarves lives in, decides to find out for herself.

-Looking for a sexually curious Village Girl, see picture-

[/i]The Erotica Theatre:
The Erotica Theatre

The Princess has been forbidden relationships with men her entire life, her father wanting to keep her virtue intact for her marriage day. But at 18 years of age and suitors lining up from across the kingdom, she can no longer suppress her sexual desires. She sneaks out to the Red Light District at night, disguised in a hooded cloak, and ventures to the most raunchy of places - the Erotica Theatre. The Erotica Theatre was aplace frequented by people of all classes, though those of the upper echelons often concealed their identies. It was a place where a variety of shows were performed, all containing real sex scenes and extremely raunchy humor. The Actors and Actresses often got the crowds involved in some scenes and with hormones sky rocketing amongst the crowd, the spectators often got it on with each other too. Most plays ended in orgies involving a good portion of the crowd, and those who didnt partake either went straight to a brothel or back home to take to bed whom they could. For the Princess, this was the one place she could go and explore her sexuality, never allowing anyone to touch her, but watching and touching herself. She learned more things there then she would have otherwise.

But not everything goes to plan. A nobleman, nearly twice her age, has recognized her at the Erotica Theatre. He has long lusted after the beautiful Princess though is aware he is too old to be married to her - having a wife of his own would also complicate things. But he seizes the opportunity, forcing the Princess into an uncomfortable situation. Blackmail, some would call it, but it keeps her secret safe and satisfies his needs. He can teach her so many things that she has only watched before. His goal, of course, to take her virginity, to make her his slave - to reverse their status - and to make her wildest dreams come true.

-Looking for a Princess-

The Governess:

Governess

The setting for this one can take place during nearly any time period.

The Governess, brought in to take care of the younger children of a wealthy man, whose Wife has recently died, is in her early 20's and adores the affection that the Master of the House gives her, filling her head with promises about the two of them together. She willing accepts his advances, often sharing his bed, but becomes disillusioned with it all once he fails to fulfill the promises. But she can't refuse him least she lose the well paying job. Instead, she seeks revenge by sleeping with his oldest son, who has long shown signs of affection towards her.

She tells the younger boy it must be there secret because no one would understand. In the end though she ends up with affections for the boy and just as she is ready to confess them he discovers what her intentions had been in the first place, becoming angry with her and begins to treat her like a common whore and offer to pay her for her extra services. The governess must beg for and earn his forgiveness while he fights with the fact about whether he should forgive her or not. Catching her with his father just might be the last straw to his relationship with her.

-Looking for a Governess-

To Live Again:

Seduction

An older, married woman is lonely at home. The delivery boy is really the only outsider she ever gets to interact with and soon learns that he is an aspiring Author. Before she was married, she had had similar ambitions of her own, wanting to become an English Teacher, but the marriage and her husband had put an end to ideas like that. But now a new opportunity had presented it to herself, offering to lend a helping hand to the younger boy. But one thing leads to another, and the boy will do a whole lot more then just learn about Writing.

-Looking for the older woman-

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

saphina

Hey these all sound great.. I'd be in for which ever you wanted to do first, but I have preferences towards

Darkest Desires
The Realms of Fantasy
The Governess
Little People
The New World

If you wanted to do one of the others more then that would be fine.  Like I said I'd be good with any of them, so whichever you like...
You can't see if you don't open your eyes -Thomas Johnston

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

The Erotica Theatre is also Available once more.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

New Idea:

Twist of Fate
Twist of Fate

The Prince is the second in line for the throne, behind his older brother, and has had no desire for court politics. He has devoted his life to the Army and resides in Fort Hawkes in the distant North, out of the way as far as his brother is concerned. His troops are loyal to him and while he is the Commanding Officer, he takes the previous commanders advice to heart along with his own advisers. His relationship with his father has always been rocky, his older brother always the favored of the two, but that has suited the Prince more often then not, able to get away with more then normal.

However, his bride-to-be is arriving for their wedding despite having never met him before. It was an arranged marriage, to build an Alliance with a neighboring Kingdom, and both the Prince and Princess are nervous about their impending meeting and marriage. Little do either of them know that their wedding night will turn into a matter of life and death and the future of the Kingdom will rest on the outcome.

[/i]-Looking for a Princess. Contact me for more details.-[/i]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ashleebabe

I love your newest idea and saw that there are others that I might be compatiable with.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Gracie

Interested in Sinful Correspondence

MagicalPen

Some games have opened up.
The following are available once more:

Praying for Sin:

A Nun confides in a Monk about her struggle to give into the evils of temptation and committing sin, something she has refrained from doing thus far in her young life. But this Monk is no ordinary Monk, for he secretly worships the sins of the flesh, and under his guidance he convinces the Nun to follow in his footsteps, to experience Sin as God made it to be experienced. God created mankind in his image, and mankind has been giving the tools and the desires to commit Sin, so should they not worship God in his most pure form?

-Looking for a Corruptible Nun-

Darkest Desires:

The Princess is used to being in charge. She is used to getting what she wants, used to people being submissive to her, and is used to court politics. She makes it her business to know who is sleeping with whom, which Nobleman is cheating on his wife, whom her mother fucks behind her fathers back, which maidservant her father takes to bed each night. Every affair that occurs in the Kingdom does not escape her attention.

But she is tired of being this dominant force, tired of having people cower in fear of her. Even the lovers she has taken to bed have been submissive, if not fearful, of her. But now she wants release, to have that taken away from her. She seeks to be dominated in the bedroom, but first she must seduce some one into taking her, and then dominating her, in the bedroom with out fear of reprisals.

Her eyes settle on one of the new, more rebellious slaves in the household, one much closer to her in age, and extremely physically attractive.

-Looking for a Submissive Princess-

The Erotica Theatre:

The Princess has been forbidden relationships with men her entire life, her father wanting to keep her virtue intact for her marriage day. But at 18 years of age and suitors lining up from across the kingdom, she can no longer suppress her sexual desires. She sneaks out to the Red Light District at night, disguised in a hooded cloak, and ventures to the most raunchy of places - the Erotica Theatre. The Erotica Theatre was aplace frequented by people of all classes, though those of the upper echelons often concealed their identies. It was a place where a variety of shows were performed, all containing real sex scenes and extremely raunchy humor. The Actors and Actresses often got the crowds involved in some scenes and with hormones sky rocketing amongst the crowd, the spectators often got it on with each other too. Most plays ended in orgies involving a good portion of the crowd, and those who didnt partake either went straight to a brothel or back home to take to bed whom they could. For the Princess, this was the one place she could go and explore her sexuality, never allowing anyone to touch her, but watching and touching herself. She learned more things there then she would have otherwise.

But not everything goes to plan. A nobleman, nearly twice her age, has recognized her at the Erotica Theatre. He has long lusted after the beautiful Princess though is aware he is too old to be married to her - having a wife of his own would also complicate things. But he seizes the opportunity, forcing the Princess into an uncomfortable situation. Blackmail, some would call it, but it keeps her secret safe and satisfies his needs. He can teach her so many things that she has only watched before. His goal, of course, to take her virginity, to make her his slave - to reverse their status - and to make her wildest dreams come true.

-Looking for a Princess-

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry