Back in Force! (M for F)

Started by AtwasAwamps, August 21, 2010, 03:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtwasAwamps

So, I’ve come back and I have a few ideas I’d like to play around with if folks have some free time ;) I’m looking for Female partners for the following couple of storylines:

TAKEN Old West:“It’s not the heat that’s going to get you out here in desert, old friend. It’s me.”I’d love to play out a bit of an adventure/romance storyline set in the old west. I have a number of characters I enjoy using in this setting, so this would require us talking a few things out to figure out what appeals to you and where we could match up. I am more than okay with an element of fantasy introduced into this particular storyline as well (I find the Old West setting works beautifully with certain types of mythos, especially those with a heavy mysticism base), so let’s talk and see what we can develop.

TAKEN Old Soldier (Medieval/Medieval Fantasy)“I have faced down champions. I have stared into armies with no one at my back. I have destroyed the invincible, killed the immortal, and broken through the impassable. Let…me…rest.”He’d fought for a long time…longer than most people who lived by the sword had a chance to live. He was good at it…good at the battle, at commanding, at all the things that make a man a valuable general in a country torn by war. And then? He disappeared. Some say he was assassinated, his liege lord too wary of his deadly skill to allow a man of his caliber to exist. Others say he fled, looking for a way to get away from the killing. Others say the god of war reached down and took him into the heavens to fight an endless war.
The older man in the corner of this tavern might know. But he won’t be telling you…will he?
~This is more a character than a storyline. This can either be a basic medieval or fantasy-oriented RP. My character is an older, retired military commander…famous before his disappearance from the country he’d sworn allegiance to (in a fantasy setting, I tend to play him as disillusioned paladin type). Though he seeks peace, something always gets in his way. Disillusioned with humanity and jaded, he has begun to believe that the peace he desires will never be in his grasp.
Enter you…are you a young woman who can help him find his peace? Or perhaps a swordswoman who will only add to his troubles? Perhaps you were sent to kill him…and the time-honored trope of defeat means friendship (either way, his or yours) has led you to spare his life…or something more? Let’s play together and see what happens.

All Questions Answered, Half now, Half later (Modern fantasy)
Dwarrow Investigations, Suite 4B. Don’t piss off the receptionist and make sure you’ve got half the initial fee ($1000) with you before you show up. Leave prejudices and disbelief at the door or prepare to have them rudely removed from your brain via blunt trauma. If you’ve got a case…and it’s a good one…Dwarrow may take the case. The weirder the better. Oh, and don’t mind the ghosts. They pay the bills.
~Paranormal investigator with an amateur psychic/shaman as the investigator. You have a case for him? Well, he’s got the know-how, the skills, and the attitude to deal with it. Probably. Look, there’s a reason he asks for the money up front. This is very much the film noir detective movie placed into a modern fantasy setting. I’ll be honest, the Harry Dresden series probably does it better, but I’ve always loved the character and the setting. Bring me a case!

After the Lion War (Final Fantasy Tactis)
Okay, Guilty Pleasure time…I would really like to play out a storyline set after the events of the original Final Fantasy Tactics with someone playing the character Agrias Oaks. If you’re interested, please drop me a line…I do have a character in mind to pair off against her and I am willing to play a canon character as well (NOT Mustadio, please…I like him, but admittedly not that romance plot), but I’d really love to get this story going.

TAKEN Story Name: Coming Home For Christmas

When he was growing up, Daniel Ferros had a great life. His father was a wealthy doctor, his mother was a successful businesswoman in her own right, and they did their best for their son. The suburban white-collar town he grew up in was filled with other families with young children and plenty of spacious backyards, which left Danny and his friends plenty of room to play all the games that kids loved to play…baseball, football, soccer, you name it, they played it. Danny had a natural talent and his parents liked to joke that he was going to be a sports star. That is, if Sally DeLancey didn’t get there. Sally was Daniel’s constant companion and rival. The same age and the daughter of her own successful parents, Sally had the same flair and spunk that Danny had and the two were natural companions since they first met by knocking over a fishbowl at one of their parents’ fancy parties.

Nicknamed the Destructive Duo, the two were close friends and mischief-makers to the extreme. Out of earshot to avoid dangerous cries of “coooootieeeeeeeeeeeeeees”, the Ferros and the DeLanceys joked about their kids being sweethearts in the future.

In short, life was good.

Right until Daniel Ferros was 8 years old.

Two days after his eighth birthday, January 1st, both of Danny’s parents were killed in an accident. It was a freak accident…a patch of black ice on the road that hadn’t been melted or salted, a skid, a slightly faulty hubcap, and a Fed Ex delivery truck coming the other way. There were no survivors.

Daniel’s closest relatives had moved overseas long ago. After the funeral, his father’s brother and his wife took Danny back to their home in England. The goodbye between Danny and Sally was tearful, with much hugging and promises to write…

But the promises of childhood are soon forgotten and over the years, the letters had trickled into nothingness. It’s been years since Danny has had any type of communication with his home…

Now that he’s 18 and has the rights to his parents’ inheritance and property, Danny has decided to come back home. Graduating from high school early and deferring on his entrance to Oxford, he’s taking a trip back to the East Coast town he grew up in, hoping to catch another sight of his memories, to reconnect with his home and his upbringing. And the first thing he did, of course, was track down the girl who was his greatest friend…

But times have changed. That girl is 18 now and has had ten years to become who she is. When Danny meets Sally again, their friendship comes back…and with it, something more…

SETTING

An east coast suburban town (though anywhere works, really) with a fairly strong white-collar population. A fairly large amount of parties and big houses for them to happen in. Fun for the kids, lots of trouble, and harried and irritated police force.

TIMING

Christmas time. Danny is done with school early and has decided to take his trip during Christmas break, figuring he’ll be able to get a hold of people more often during the holidays.

LOOKING FOR

The grown up Sally  You don’t have to be named Sally, choose any name you like. The personality of the character is mostly up to you, but I will specify that she had a rambunctious childhood and that her parents are very well-off. I admit I am kind of craving a redhead, but that’s really not a big deal.

This story is going to be pretty romantic/story driven. Yes, sex will definitely be a part of it, but there’s going to be a strong element of “Can’t Go Home Again” in Danny trying to be a part of his hometown again and dealing with the way everything has changed, deciding where he really wants to be in life. Will your character be the deciding factor? Or will there be something more..?

(TAKEN)
Daddy’s Little Girl (Note: Consensual Incest/Romance)[/b]
He’s raised her alone for ten years…his wife’s death had rocked him to his core, but for his little girl’s sake, he kept going. He kept everything going…his freelance work, his health, his finances, everything he could do for his girl, he did. He loved her more than he loved anyone else, anything else on earth.
But she wasn’t a little girl anymore. She was a woman, a woman that loved him right back. He’d watched her grow and could never have been more proud of her than he was right then. But there was more than pride there, even as he denied it. And even if he did deny it, the one thing he’d never noticed was the look in her eyes that was more than just a daughter’s love…
Extra details: I really want to play out a ‘romantic’ incest father/daughter story. I want there to have been an underlying tension there that the father has been ignoring and that the daughter has wanted but knows is wrong. I picture the girl being high school/college aged and not really ‘tweaked out’ or ‘crazy’…the incestual desire is the only thing that’s “wrong” with her, so to speak, but she’s otherwise fairly well adjusted. I’m looking to play a father that is reluctantly realizing that his little girl is a woman and that she wants him to treat her like a woman…his.
Really looking for something here, story oriented, playful, not too serious, quite romantic if possible. PM me![/i][/i]

GENERAL PAIRINGS: No real stories here, but just fun ideas
Bodyguard/Princess (Or Prince…I’d be amused playing the male in that pairing!)
Fighter/Fighter (Two strong, physical characters pairing off…anywhere from medieval mercenaries to modern military)
Teacher/Student (either way)
Monster/Human (Fantasy style monsters, this can have elements of NC)
Stripper/Bouncer
Best Friends/Fuck Buddies

If you have some other ideas, feel free to share them…I’m interested in getting back on board here at Elliquiy.
O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend
The brightest heaven of invention;
A kingdom for a stage, princes to act
And monarchs to behold the swelling scene.

William Shakespeare, Henry V, Prologue

Please Check My A/A - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79643.0

AtwasAwamps

Adding a new storyline possibility...this one has a little more detail:

Story Name: Coming Home For Christmas

When he was growing up, Daniel Ferros had a great life. His father was a wealthy doctor, his mother was a successful businesswoman in her own right, and they did their best for their son. The suburban white-collar town he grew up in was filled with other families with young children and plenty of spacious backyards, which left Danny and his friends plenty of room to play all the games that kids loved to play…baseball, football, soccer, you name it, they played it. Danny had a natural talent and his parents liked to joke that he was going to be a sports star. That is, if Sally DeLancey didn’t get there. Sally was Daniel’s constant companion and rival. The same age and the daughter of her own successful parents, Sally had the same flair and spunk that Danny had and the two were natural companions since they first met by knocking over a fishbowl at one of their parents’ fancy parties.

Nicknamed the Destructive Duo, the two were close friends and mischief-makers to the extreme. Out of earshot to avoid dangerous cries of “coooootieeeeeeeeeeeeeees”, the Ferros and the DeLanceys joked about their kids being sweethearts in the future.

In short, life was good.

Right until Daniel Ferros was 8 years old.

Two days after his eighth birthday, January 1st, both of Danny’s parents were killed in an accident. It was a freak accident…a patch of black ice on the road that hadn’t been melted or salted, a skid, a slightly faulty hubcap, and a Fed Ex delivery truck coming the other way. There were no survivors.

Daniel’s closest relatives had moved overseas long ago. After the funeral, his father’s brother and his wife took Danny back to their home in England. The goodbye between Danny and Sally was tearful, with much hugging and promises to write…

But the promises of childhood are soon forgotten and over the years, the letters had trickled into nothingness. It’s been years since Danny has had any type of communication with his home…

Now that he’s 18 and has the rights to his parents’ inheritance and property, Danny has decided to come back home. Graduating from high school early and deferring on his entrance to Oxford, he’s taking a trip back to the East Coast town he grew up in, hoping to catch another sight of his memories, to reconnect with his home and his upbringing. And the first thing he did, of course, was track down the girl who was his greatest friend…

But times have changed. That girl is 18 now and has had ten years to become who she is. When Danny meets Sally again, their friendship comes back…and with it, something more…

SETTING

An east coast suburban town (though anywhere works, really) with a fairly strong white-collar population. A fairly large amount of parties and big houses for them to happen in. Fun for the kids, lots of trouble, and harried and irritated police force.

TIMING

Christmas time. Danny is done with school early and has decided to take his trip during Christmas break, figuring he’ll be able to get a hold of people more often during the holidays.

LOOKING FOR

The grown up Sally  You don’t have to be named Sally, choose any name you like. The personality of the character is mostly up to you, but I will specify that she had a rambunctious childhood and that her parents are very well-off. I admit I am kind of craving a redhead, but that’s really not a big deal.

This story is going to be pretty romantic/story driven. Yes, sex will definitely be a part of it, but there’s going to be a strong element of “Can’t Go Home Again” in Danny trying to be a part of his hometown again and dealing with the way everything has changed, deciding where he really wants to be in life. Will your character be the deciding factor? Or will there be something more..?

((I must request that the part of sally be played by a woman. I’ve no issues with men who play female characters, but I must admit I am not 100% comfortable with partnering with one. No hard feelings, that’s just how I am.))

AtwasAwamps

Thought of another storyline that isn’t…exactly in line with what I usually am interested in, but for some reason this concept has stuck in my brain.

Daddy’s Little Girl (Note: Consensual Incest/Romance)

He’s raised her alone for ten years…his wife’s death had rocked him to his core, but for his little girl’s sake, he kept going. He kept everything going…his freelance work, his health, his finances, everything he could do for his girl, he did. He loved her more than he loved anyone else, anything else on earth.
But she wasn’t a little girl anymore. She was a woman, a woman that loved him right back. He’d watched her grow and could never have been more proud of her than he was right then. But there was more than pride there, even as he denied it. And even if he did deny it, the one thing he’d never noticed was the look in her eyes that was more than just a daughter’s love…
Extra details: I really want to play out a ‘romantic’ incest father/daughter story. I want there to have been an underlying tension there that the father has been ignoring and that the daughter has wanted but knows is wrong. I picture the girl being high school/college aged and not really ‘tweaked out’ or ‘crazy’…the incestual desire is the only thing that’s “wrong” with her, so to speak, but she’s otherwise fairly well adjusted. I’m looking to play a father that is reluctantly realizing that his little girl is a woman and that she wants him to treat her like a woman…his.
Really looking for something here, story oriented, playful, not too serious, quite romantic if possible. PM me!

Le Immortelle

I'm interested in Old West and Coming Home for Christmas.

QuestioningMySanity

Hiya, I'm interested in "Old Soldier (Medieval/Medieval Fantasy)" and in the general pairings you had "bodyguard/Princess or Prince". I must admit that's a switch which would be humorous to try, with the bodyguard being a female and then the Prince.
I love fools' experiments. I am always making them. ~ Darwin

A/A's <-Update April 17th  On and Offs

RedEve

What's your idea for the Old West roleplay?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AtwasAwamps

NEW PLOT:

Call to War

This is a specific plot, vaguely based on the ideas outlined in the Old Soldier idea but taken more into a specific storyline. You are a newly-ordained but extremely talented and promising female magic-knight in a powerful order, tasked with defending the world against a tide of darkness that has been threatening the world. Unfortunately, battle has begun and it isn’t going well. Though you expected to be on the front line with those you trained with, you are instead called by the High Command…and given a rather specific mission.

There was a warrior, an adherent to the order who once stood toe to toe with darkness and came out shining in the last war. His skill is legendary, his arts were unmatched, and his cynicism and dark bitterness he developed afterwards a source of great concern. He disappeared after the last great battle.

The High Command has a task for its most promising mage knight, your stripes fresh on your uniform. Find the man, known only as Greyhand. They’ve narrowed his location down to a small village roughly sixty miles from the front line. Find Greyhand. Bring him back by any means necessary.

Also, seriously craving any of the unclaimed topics from the first list...especially Daddy's Little Girl and All Questions Answered

LimitlessNikkie

Daddy’s Little Girl sounds like it could be fun.