Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarthMarenghi

You have to wait 2 posts before posting again I'm afraid Seress.  :P

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Seress

Doh, sorry. >.< Time to put the avatars back. Making a post without a number this time then. :)

Serephino

GarthMarenghi

Quote from: Seress on September 30, 2013, 03:43:37 AM
Doh, sorry. >.< Time to put the avatars back. Making a post without a number this time then. :)
No problem  :-)

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Stella

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Seress

549 A quick last number before I rush out then. Keep up the good fight!  8-)

Stella

Fleur Morisson

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Stella

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Kolya

GarthMarenghi

persephone325

I don't know.

Stella

Fleur Morisson

persephone325

I don't know.

Kolya

Fleur Morisson

Sex Bobomb

Nexus1199

GarthMarenghi