Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Kendra

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

10. Such curves and fair skin..

Nico

lenka

10 plus for being so damn free and inspiring! *smiles at Nick*

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

lenka

10 for you my love...love the long socks!

Abaddon

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - Scottish Proverb
"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde

Cyra

yuna0417

A 10, just enough on and just enough off and positioned for teasing.

Scribe08

10 - cos sexy redheads command it be.

Rozel

10... Little bit-a eye candy...

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Insanityenviesme

10 for the redheaded beauty..Nuff Said :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

10, for the precise assessment of Rozel

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

10, because I am dreaming of how to undress her socks

Bubbles

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 09, 2010, 05:06:16 PM
10, because I am dreaming of how to undress her socks

hm..kinky ~

again a 10 for that well done abdomen..~
A/AO/O's

Rubicon

A 10 for a lovely arch to her back and leg.

(What, we can't *all* rate the stockings!)

lenka

10...so alluring and the wings.... god! they are beautiful