The Mistress Club [Interest Check] [BON, NC, CON] (All roles now filled)

Started by NileGoddess, August 28, 2010, 07:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

The Mistress Club

The Shorewood Fetish Club is something of an enigma. Talk to anyone on the street, and most have never heard of it. Talk to the right people, however, and you will discover just how popular it is. A sexual deviant can find just about anything to satisfy their craving from a wide range of exotic men and women. The club itself is housed within a manor nestled in the hills outside of Shorewood. Everything is elegantly adorned as a mansion should be, but certain areas are completely remodeled to explore certain kinks. It is not uncommon to see latex clad women basking in the lush surroundings.

It is home to the famous Mistress Club, a circle of dominatrices well-known throughout the BDSM community for their talents in both pain and pleasure. To get a session with them is considered a rare delicacy.

Plot
Sensing a hot story, a female reporter goes undercover into the club to get the inside story of the BDSM lifestyle and the famous club. She fancies herself a domme, and uses her boyfriend as a sub to demonstrate her abilities. She infiltrates the club for several weeks, gathering information, until one evening, her true identity is revealed. The club members aren't very happy with this intrusion of privacy, and turn the once-dominatrix into a submissive like her boyfriend.

OOC Details
This will be a structured game with a definite plot to follow. It will start with the undercover dominatrix applying to join the community, then to either join the elite club or to work with the famous mistresses directly. It will involve some play with the submissive boyfriend as well as other submissives present from the start and active in the club, and involve her training, reports, and notes. Along the way, she is gradually accepted, until something gives her away. Specific details will be discussed with players.

Characters needed are the Mistress Club members, preferably 3 to 4 women at maximum (including myself), the reporter, and 3 to 4 submissives, including the boyfriend. The subs can be either gender, hopefully a fair mix of both sexes, and will act more as intricate servants and subordinates than just playthings. The reporter should be a switch, or at least a sub who can put on a brave face and act tough. It's likely the mistresses will have her sample various torments as her induction into the community (sort of like hazing), before she earns their respect. All characters should be skilled in some form of BDSM or dominance, but as the template shows, they will be particularly well-known for two certain talents. They will utilize each other's talents in group sessions.

In addition, there will be a side story I'd like to try out that will act like private sessions in the club. These can feature one or all of the ladies at once. However, one player cannot have more than one side story in the thread at a time. This is to avoid clutter and keep things neater. This area has nothing to do with the main plot, but elements could be referred to. It's an area to highlight the typical day of a mistress with a paying client. It will be aimed at people who want to do a little BDSM with players not in the main thread.

***Requirements***
Respect/courtesy/patience
Commitment
Ability (not to sound like an elitist, but good writing, creativity, and effort is preferred)

Mistress Template

[center]
[size=14pt][font=gaze][b]Title (Fetish name or dominatrix title)[/b][/font][/size]
[img](Insert Character Image Here)[/img]
[b]Name[/b]: (Real Name)
[b]Expertise in Pain[/b]: (Talent most notoriously used for punishment)
[b]Expertise in Pleasure[/b]: (Talent most notoriously used for rewards)
[b]Background[/b]: (Details of appearance, history, and life in the club)
[/center]

Submissive Template

[center]
[img](Insert Character Image Here)[/img]
[b]Name[/b]: (Real Name)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Things used against them by mistress, either for pain or weaknesses to pleasure)
[b]Background[/b]: (Details of appearance, history, and life in the club)
[/center]

Cast
Needed
Mistress 1
Mistress 2
Mistress 3
Mistress 4 (?)
Reporter
Sub 1 (Boyfriend)
Sub 2
Sub 3
Reporter's contact outside club (?)

Directory of Mistresses

Art of Pain: CBT
Art of Pleasure: Fellatio
Art of Pain: Humilation
Art of Pleasure: Voyeurism
Art of Pain: Markings
Art of Pleasure: Anal

Art of Pain: Bamboo Cane
Art of Pleasure: Tie and Stroke

House Submissives

BigBadWolf

I'm intrested in playing the reporter's boyfriend.

Name: Adam Taylor
Fetishes: Orgasm control and denial, light ctb, forced (multiple) orgasm
Background:
He started his career as an athlete. From his high school years he was very talented and won several prizes to his school. Later he became professional and prepared for the Olympic games. Unfortunately he had a car accident a few months before the Olympic games which caused him an injury what broke his sport career. However he never gave up the lifestyle and keep himself in a good condition.
After his accident several marketing agency seek out him to make him advertise. He accepted and started to advertise different sport equipment. During this time he met his girlfriend and started with her a good relationship.
However when she came up with her idea about the story of her life he didn't liked that. But eventually she managed to talk him into it. They even bought some equipment and try it out. To his surprised it wasn't too bad. Of course Adam didn't know it was far from the real thing.

Note: Adam is a submissive man however he isn't aware of that.

My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

Jessica

The reporter, if I may? Changes I can apply as needed.

Madison Rivers

Name: Zoey Overbeck

Expertise in Pain: Bamboo cane strikes delivered to the posterior of the unfortunate submissive, her accuracy honed after a few weeks of practice on her 'happily obliging' boyfriend.

Expertise in Pleasure: The tie and stroke- tying the 'lucky' submissive up into the position she most fancies at the time and allowing them to enjoy a few minutes of her stroking hand, stimulating their most sensitive areas in a manner that can only be desribed as teasingly. If she's feeling really generous they'll be allowed to climax. Maybe.

Background: Born into a middle class family Zoey attended a decent enough school and university, earning a respectable upper second-class honours degree in English literature and politics before studying to become a reporter, eventually persuing a freelance career. Her initial articles were lacklustre, lacking punch and drive- no story was interesting enough. An anonymous tipoff led her to find the Shorewood Fetish Club, and her research led her to a veritable goldmine.

Already considering herself to be a fairly dominant woman, having been the guiding force in her current relationship, Zoey 'enlisted' the help of her long-suffering boyfriend, studying BDSM culture and even going so far as to purchase a few pieces of basic equipment, managing to convince her partner to get in on the act, and found herself enjoying it day by day. She applied to the club as a new Dominatrix looking to train and work there, and was thrilled when the letter arrived confirming her appointment. She was going to smash this club's secrecy to pieces, and earn her a mind-blowing scoop.

NileGoddess

The Jyousama

Name: Mika Goto
Expertise in Pain: Cock and ball torture.
Expertise in Pleasure: Fellatio.
Background: Mika Goto, better known as The Jyousama (Queen) within the walls of the Fetish Club, is an American-born Japanese woman. She bears the looks and figure of a typical Japanese woman, and is very petite. She is a schooled woman, but found the lifestyle (and payment) of sexual punishment far too intriguing to let slip away. She was inducted into the Mistress Club after several years of popular service in Shorewood.

Her primary method of punishment is focusing her attention on the genitals of her submissives. She prefers males for this very reason, though has been known to work with women as well; they are spared her more cruel torments. Mika is very adept in the art of shibari and ropework in general, and mixes the intricate bindings with very straightforward punishment. Her technique ranges from simple ball slappings to thin reed switches across tied balls. Other forms simply involve hanging weights from an immobile sub, and if she is feeling particularly frisky, bats them around for amusement.

If the submissive performs to her standards, they are rewarded to a very unique blowjob. Mika's small face and lips create the illusion of a sub's cock being larger than it actually is, stretching her mouth as she goes down on it. To add to the effect, her large eyes create innocence, making her a girl far younger than her true age of 25, and giving the sub a shallow sense of satisfaction. They usually know better to think such a reward from her is an act of submission; one only needs to feel the edge of her teeth on their sensitive skin to realize just how cunning she is.

Rog the Rake

If it please those that are here I wish to submit Brand..

Name: Brandon Taylor
Fetishes: ~orgasm control, sense control (sight & or sound), electro sexual stimulation, sodomy, physical manipulation of pain into pleasure ‘light’ not disfiguring or marking but intense enough for complex reactions of need and or fear, example ‘spanking’, ‘cropping of bottom’ ‘cropping of balls and cock lightly’ ‘nipple clamps’ etc..~

Background: APPEARNANCE= Age~ 23   Height~ 5’10”    Weight~146#   Measurement~ (Neck-11”), (Arms-8.6”), (Chest- 38”), (Waiste-23”), (Thighs-32”), (Calves-5”), (Penis_Circumcised_Flaccid 6”x2¾  – Erect 9”x 4¼), (Tongue- Extension to 6¾”). 

HISTORY & LIFE IN THE CLUB= Brandon has always had a submissive side to him, mentally he realized this from his youth when he would often be picked on and abused by kids his own age, it was not that he was weak, he just did not enjoy violence or pain. Though he suffered for his ‘timidity’ to the point that he was ganged up on and ‘sexually physically assaulted’ by a group of boys. His parents moved him to a private school and counselors discovered his ‘submissive’ nature and spoke to his parents on this. His father was ‘disturbed’ but his mother understood, ultimately his parents separated and he moved with his mother to the city where he continued counseling and learned that his ‘nature’ was not an unusual one. However as he got older it became more and more apparent that he would need special ‘attention’ in a relationship and one of his counselors suggested some reading for him which at the age of eighteen brought him ‘The Club’.

When not at the club he works from home managing stocks and portfolio’s he has an agile mind and is good with numbers. His father’s passing left his mother and him a tidy sum of money and he was able to take that and invest it. Being careful in all things he has grown and is able to live a comfortable life, thus also able to peruse his growth as a ‘submissive’ at the club. His training and limitations are constantly being tested, though as it has been five years it is known that he truly is a submissive at heart not one that needs to be ‘broken’ into the lifestyle. As such he is useful for any new Mistress or Masters who under the watchful eye of a member seek to explore their own limitations with a pliable and skilled ‘little one’.

NileGoddess

It seems so far that we have one Mistress (myself), the reporter (Jessica), the boyfriend (BigBadWolf), and one sub (Rog).

I'll cross those off on the Needed list. Still could use two other Mistress Club members, and two more subs.

kaz

I'll toss a Mistress into the mix, I struggle with Dommes, but I would liek to give it a try and Rog has asked me so nicely on IM to play.. LOL>  I'll get  a profile up shortly.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Clio

I'm going to apply for a sub position, if that's alright. *smiles*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

NileGoddess

Clio

Name: Alice Highland
Fetishes: Bondage, forced orgasm, oral sex, anal play, spanking, double penetration, stretching, and anything new.

Background: A completely new sub. Not very sexually experienced, but eager to learn, and very sensual. She grew up in the country, but after dating an older man who was an experienced Dom, she quickly realized that this was the lifestyle she wanted to live sexually. She's smart, and recently graduated from college with a degree in music, but when she heard about the club, she immediately wanted to check it out. Finding it wasn't hard, but now that she's in...she's nervous. She's normally fearless, but she's afraid that her inexperience will hurt her in the eyes of the staff and other subs.

Lypiphera

I'd like to put myself forward for the final sub position if possible, as a female character?

Let me know if that is to your tastes and I'll pop up a bio tomorrow!

NileGoddess

I don't want to have too many subs in play. Otherwise, we may have people sitting idly by because we can't get to everyone. My hope is to always have the subs present with the Mistresses, and therefore always be part of some action. So go ahead and post for a female sub. That way we can have two male and two female. The we just need to fill the Mistress positions.

Clio

I'll be expanding on her background and such, by the way...I just wanted to get the basics down.

Rog the Rake

Quote from: NileGoddess on September 02, 2010, 11:15:44 PM
I don't want to have too many subs in play. Otherwise, we may have people sitting idly by because we can't get to everyone. My hope is to always have the subs present with the Mistresses, and therefore always be part of some action. So go ahead and post for a female sub. That way we can have two male and two female. The we just need to fill the Mistress positions.

Brand simply bows his head and says nothing until he hears the Mistress grant permission to speak.. when she does.. when Mistress Jyousama (The Queen) granted him and actually asked him to speak he kept his head bowed in respect.. " As the Queen wishes so should it be " was all he said he was happy and at peace here and he knew that these wise and skilled Mistress'ss knew far better then he did as to how a balance should be...

He waits patiently then always ready for whatever his 'teacher & tender' and the other Mistress's wished.

kaz

Title: Miss Jazmine

Name: Janie Longes
Expertise in Pain: Floggings and orgasm denial.  Restricting bondage also
Expertise in Pleasure: The allowing of pleasure through orgasmic release and if very well behaved a pleasure fuck with Miss Jazmine.
Background: Jazmine is a lovely looking woman, she has a mane of black hair, dark brown eyes and full, plump lips.  Jazmine is still learning, hence the title Miss rather than Mistress.  She has always been the dominant type, even from an early age, tea parties with her dolls often ended in spankings if they did not do as the young Janie said.

As she grew up, her fascination with tying things up began to drive her parents mad, especially when her poor younger brother was the victim of her attempts.  When she left home and went to college studying psychology, she met a man who began to explain and teach her what she needed.  She learnt to basics, but when he  graduated her education stopped, leaving her frustrated.  She heard about The Mistress Club from attending some meetings of like minded people. 

When she graduated college she contacted the Club and was granted an audience with the Mistresses.  She was taken on as their trainee, learning the ropes.  She is now in the final stages of her training, hoping that soon she will move from Miss to Mistress.  She enjoys the thrill of a kneeling submissive, but she also respects them.  She knows if it weren't for the submissive allowing he to do as she wants she would not be able to explore and develop the dominatrix in her.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

NileGoddess

Looks good kaz!

It appears we are waiting for Lypiphera to post her sub, and we need one last domme to complete the Mistress Club. I will be sending you all a link to the OOC shortly so we can discuss planning, the main plot, and the side thread. Once all profile pictures are up, I will be able to finish the picture directory, which will hopefully add a little flair to the side thread and main plot.

Lypiphera

Quote from: NileGoddess on September 02, 2010, 11:15:44 PM

That's quite understandable, just use me as / when you need me!

Name: Magpie D'lencia
Fetishes: Humiliation, servitude, anal play, forced sex, flogging, torture play.
Background: No one is quite sure who Magpie was before she came to the club but they do know what she was: abused. There are tales of it in the way her golden eyes seek approval for the slightest act, the way she believes herself ugly and worthless, the way she cowers from the slightest raised voice.

The piece of filth who had destroyed such a lovely creature had, for reasons unknown, eventually abandoned her.
Bereft, emotionally stunted, and without a place in the world she sought healing through women's shelters who promised to empower her, to mend her, to repair the damage done upon her but they could not help one who was finished with the world.

So complicated, so full of demands she could not hope to meet, rules she did not understand, concerns she did not care to address - the world was not for her. The world wanted too much but the mistresses demands were much simpler; care for me, they said, worship me, they demanded, bring me pleasured, they intoned and these things she could do, and these things showed her joy again and gave her purpose and wonder and great pleasure too.

Additional notes: Her name itself is almost a standing joke in the club, something she had obviously picked on the spot in the cafe where her initial interview had taken place (her second name is the make of cushion she was leaning against at the time) but it is strangely fitting nonetheless since she does have a hesitant, childlike, fascination with all manner of shiny objects.

((Sorry for the slightly morose background there, don't quite know where my imagination has been today but obviously it felt it had issues it wished to address!))

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Lypiphera on September 03, 2010, 07:36:44 PM

Additional notes: Her name itself is almost a standing joke in the club, something she had obviously picked on the spot in the cafe where her initial interview had taken place (her second name is the make of cushion she was leaning against at the time) but it is strangely fitting nonetheless since she does have a hesitant, childlike, fascination with all manner of shiny objects.

((Sorry for the slightly morose background there, don't quite know where my imagination has been today but obviously it felt it had issues it wished to address!))[/font]

I like the idea.. remind me a bit of Brand and I better be careful if he should get any shinning piercings... could be painful...

Imagines ~ Magpie sees the shiney nipple piercings on Brand and goes over.. "Ohhh Pretty" and grabs one... OWWWWW

Lypiphera

Or if the piercing was a little lower down:

Pretty.... *mesmerised by the shiny piercing*
Mistress: Magpie! what ARE you doing staring down there!

:o!

Hehe yes, I personally see her more as a delicate person that has finally found something in life she can take great pride and pleasure in so really her being with the mistresses is a good thing and not a depressing comment upon life - honest!

Phobetor

Mistress Kay

Name: Katerina San Sebastian
Expertise in Pain: Sodomy, Markings, Branding, Humiliation, Degradation
Expertise in Pleasure: Anal Sex / Double Penetration
Background: As a young child in the rough neighborhoods, no one could understand why Katerina was often the leader of Gangs and/or Groups. With beautiful black eyes and a long mane of black hair, she was the image of innocence. Of beauty. She had the control of many men at a young age and when she lost her virginity it was HER decision, not his. He was a...forced accomplice.

She's an expert manipulator, always able to get someone to do what they know they are not supposed to. It was really why others would end up taking the blame for illegal activities. To her Cuban parents she was a princess, to her siblings and her friends she was La Demonia. Interested in Anal. Always much more pleased at penetrating others than being penetrated. She subjected anyone in her Groups to her own sexual depravity.

She learned that men often liked to lie to themselves about not liking things inside them. They lied but in the end, they begged. And she loved begging. Loved to hear them beg. Loved to hear them cry. Sadistic by nature, she hungered for the cries of pleasure and pain of others. That's why it seemed fitting that she belong to The Mistress Club. Her calling card was often a cigar burn right on the neck of her victims. Often done as they were in the throes of passion. She loved her calling card and often received frequent visitors.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Gwindolyn

Mistress Xanyelle

Name: Gwindolyn
Expertise in Pain: Needles, humiliation, the sub's worst fears
Expertise in Pleasure: Exhibitionism, voyerism

Background: Growing up a military brat of a high ranking officer and taking psychology in school has lead Xany to know two things - how to make people obey her and how to fuck with their heads.  She is good at both.  She has a career in the military, every officer needs a hobby.  With her rank and position, she gets plenty of personal time and lots of privacy.  It is nice being near the top in life.  Also comes the money needed to fund her extraciricular joys.  She spares no expense on her luxuries in life.  So if there is a torture tool out there that she desires, she has it.  She can afford to keep her slaves and subs to the style she desires.  Being part of the miliatary, she understands rank and order too.  So though she has power and strength, she will show respect to authority above her, whether the ones holding the position deserve it or not.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons