Nudist Family adventures. (all positions taken)

Started by Mira Willow, August 25, 2011, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

I was hoping to a incest Roleplay about a nudist family who is sexualy open and free, then decided to take it to the next level.

The mother and father grew up as nudist in a colony just outside the city. They lived the life of hypies, free and open. They grew to enjoy this life, and all the things it gave them. But soon they had a kid and had to decide if they should stick to this lifestyle or not.

Making up their mind they moved to a more suburban area and tried to act like a normal family should. But after a year or two they found it was to hard for them. They felt contained and dirty. They betrayed all they believe in.

So they decided to go back to their way of life in the privacy of their own home. Soon a after they had another kid and another. This process put a strain on their lifestyle. How do they be parents and be sexually free.

Then the answer came to them, raise their kids to be like them. Raise their kids to understand and accept their way of life. At first this was easy, but as they grew older and started asking more questions the parents had to come up with a simp liar way of explaining it. So they made the three rules. A simple set of rules to apply to BOTH the parents and children.

1. No clothes are to be worn inside the house.
     -unless it is cold, or they are for sexual appeal.

This kept everyone to the nudist lifestyle but allowed the parents to have a little fun.

2. If asked you must tell the truth.
    - all sexual acts should be discussed with parents if brought up.

This was a big one, it made sure everyone was open and honest.

3. All sexual acts must be watched by someone.

This one has no exceptions, this made sure one one in the house kept secrets, everything should be open and shared. Masturbation wasn't a private thing, someone had to watch you. And sex was ok to be done in private because your partner watched you.

----------------------------------------

Now I was thinking each person could play a member of the family.

I need a father, a mother, and three kids at least. If people want to be an uncle, aunt, grandparent, the more the better. Please pm if you are interested.

Miyu

Mira Willow

Absolutely! Do you have any ideas for the character, just curious.

Miyu

not really, perhaps a punkish girl or something of that sort, a rebel

Mira Willow

Sounds awesome :) do you know anyone else that may be interested in the RP?

Miyu

I have friends but never rpied something sexual with them so I dont know their turn ons so no sorry

Mira Willow

Ahh thanks anyway, I will let you know when we have enough people to get this off it's feet.

krakenknight

You opposed to having a son character in this?

Mira Willow

Absolutely not, I was actually hoping for it. Now we just need some parents and perhaps another kid.

krakenknight

Sounds good, I'll draw up a character sometime today and PM it to you.

Swordsman18

Do you mind if people play outside of their actual gender?

Mira Willow

Mira Willow

No problem at all, what do you have in mind?

Swordsman18

A daughter character who obeys her parent's but is generally repressed. She follows rules 1 and 2 very well but the last one she avoids by not doing sexual acts.

Mira Willow

Sure sounds good to me, cool now we just need someone to be the other parent. Then I will post the character sheets and we can get this ball rolling. :)

Snake

I'd be interested n playing a son for this too :p

Mira Willow

Possibly I think we already have three kids through, what I am looking for is a parent or maybe you could be a cousin or something along those lines. Up to you.

Foxfyr

I'm interested in taking the father role if it is still open.

Medo

Hey :)

I hope you wont be offended by the question but is any character in the family gay or bi-curious?

Miyu

Swordsman18

krakenknight

Character is curious I'm ambivalent as a player

Medo

Well, it would help if it would be a male character. ;)

But well, I'm still prepared to play as a gay character..I just wont have sex..but I can watch. *evil smile crawls on his face*

Medo

I see KrakenNight.

Well, my favorite option would be to have like an uncle who would be interested in guys as well. But I'm sure we can work it out somehow. I am adaptable and I find this nudist family idea really interesting :)

Wolfy

Are there still any openings for this?  :'(

Swordsman18

I believe there is one, we are looking for a mother, I think.

Medo

I thought there could also be a niece etc. But I guess it's best to wait for the creator to tell us. :)

Mira Willow

Haha I'm glad so many people are interested.

Ok, @Loki yes it is still open and I would be more than happy if you wanted to take that role.

@Medo And the idea of a uncle or niece that is gay is fantastic. Both are available and I am not offended if someone is gay, I think it would be fun :)

@wolfy and yes there are still opening, what are you looking to play?

Medo

Well since you are not accepting sons anymore, I can either be gay uncle who I guess lives in the same house or gay cousin? If you have any better idea, just let me know. I'm open to ideas. :)

omfgSarah

I'm interested.
But this extended family thing, do they live in the same house or how do they become a part of this?
I'd like to play a gay male, too. A son or a cousin, preferably.
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

Miyu

This is filling up with gay males, the females are going to be left out :(

omfgSarah

There are only two gay males haha.
Maybe there is one bi?
But I don't think that's 'filling up' the roleplay.
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!

Miyu

With all the people saying they wanted to play a gay male confused me lol

omfgSarah

Haha it's alright.
A few of the female characters said they were bi or curious, too, so all the discussion probably got confusing.
Ons&Offs

Foxfyr

The father may be willing to 'supervise' activities between males, but I plan on playing him as being straight when it comes to his own activities.

Miyu

lol we will see what happens, this will be fun though having a nudist family (I am a nudist myself so yea)

Mira Willow

If everyone is ok with it, I could play the mother, if that role does not go to someone else? Or a daughter and someone I know would be willing to play the mother.

Miyu

would be good if you post up the profile stuff so we can make our chars.

Wolfy

*Throws his hat in* I'm willing to play a Bi Mother or Niece. :p

Mira Willow

If you would play the mother wolfy that would be awesome, or even better would be a niece. As I have someone to play the mother, and I think I will take the daughter role.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:

Personality:

Sexuality:

On’s / off’s:

Miyu

Name: Elizabeth (the families last name lol)

Personality:She is a rebel at heart, she does not really care what her family says or orders her to do. She is the type of girl that to put it simple, have her hormones way too high. She loves to have sex however she hates being watched while she does it. She does not like being naked in the house so she always tries to go out and spend as much time as she could outside or in her room. Being 17 she has to have her parents approval to go out wich they don't let her do much however if she truly wants to go out she sneaks off and goes anyways not caring for the consequences.

Sexuality: Bisexual

On’s / off’s: On's (everything except off), Off's (Scat,Gore,Vore,Bestiality,Goldenshowers,extreme torture, needles)

krakenknight

Name: Dan

Age 17 (nearly 18)
Dan is an average guy, more interested in life outside the home than in it, as a result he likes to spend a lot of time outside the house and while having no problem with the family rules as a kid, also makes a decided effort to avoid hosting events of any kind at his house.
He loves his parents but also knows that he needs to keep this out of his public life.
At 17 he is being eyed for a track and field scholarship and puts a lot of his efforts into working out and doing cardio work on the track. When he is at home he abides by the clothing rules but he often retreats to his room trying to avoid spending too much time with the female members of the family as his sisters tend to have an embarrassing effect on him.
While he has no problem discussing sex with his parents, he avoids masturbation as much as possible but does have to rely on his mom to watch him when he needs the pressure released.
He is currently single since he refused to invite his girlfriend around to meet his parents for obvious reasons and has been a little more on edge as a result.

Sexuality : Bicurious
On’s / off’s: Ons are pretty much everything Offs are anything urine and faeces related as well as anything to do with violence in sex, he can enjoy it rough but not if its sadistic in nature.

Swordsman18

Name: Meredith "Merry"

Personality: She is one of the freest women around however she has this urge that at times she feels it is best to be controlled or to be the one that is controlling the chaos however she typically relies on her husband to make sure that she does not stray too far from the path and get them all in trouble especially considering their situation at home. She was the one that fought for her husband to add the third rule in just for the safety of things as well as to keep everyone honest.

Sexuality: Bisexual, she is attracted to both sexes and takes pleasure in having one on one sex or doing it with multiples. She is HIGHLY sexual in the things that she does, so much so that it is not uncommon for her to go and sit in her sons' lap just relaxing there naked either watching TV or other things like eating meals.

On’s / off’s: Heavy exhibitionism and public scenes, Toys, Multiple partners, Some roughness, Unexpected sex, Light Punishments (spankings, floggings, or being lightly whipped) Offs: Death, Vore, Gore, and any type of bathroom play.

(The ons are character specific since I am very broad in my own personal ons, the offs are not character specific and will not be done under any circumstances)

Medo

I still wish to know what kind of story do I give that I live in the house, if i'm the uncle. Was I homeless and you took me aboard or do I just live in the neighbourhood and I drop by often or....? ;)

Mira Willow

The story behind it is that the family lives in a smalls surban neiborhood. The uncle was going through some financial trouble and moved in temporaraily. The niece if wolfy makes that character, will be a neighbor who lives not that far off. But stops by because she gets along with this family more than her own.

Mnemosyne

can i play with you all..?
i have a craving for this...
big craving...
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Well we have three kids, and two parents. An uncle, and and possible a niece. If you want you can, depends on what you want to play though.

Mnemosyne

one sec... there are two 17 year old, are they twin then?

My character idea, I am not sure of the relation in the family but I was thinking to create a girl who follows all the rules but she is not at all sexually active. She doesn't see what the whole "big deal" is about. She had a boyfriend who she thought nothing wrong of bringing him around to the house, but when she did he ended up hitting on another sibling. She is very outgoing and has many friends that she invites over to the house that are open minded. And agree to the rules as well. So when they enter the house they strip. She socializes with them that way and her friends end up hitting on the siblings as well. Probably hooked up with a couple of them. She's in college but she lives at home because she wants to keep living the lifestyle of her parents.

oh im thinking she would be a stripper or a cabaret dancer too...

oh and she'd be bi to though. open minded as it comes. she thinks both are nice.
Mistreated

Mira Willow

I really would like you to play the role...I need to work some stuff out but I think I can make it work so you can play your character.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Gimmik on August 28, 2011, 04:41:27 AM
I really would like you to play the role...I need to work some stuff out but I think I can make it work so you can play your character.

Yay. <3
Let me know if you'd like for me to fill out a character sheet then. ~
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Here is the breakdown so far (subject to change)

Father: Loki Aesir
Mother: Swordsman18

Twins:
   Son: Kraken Knight
   Daughter: Miyu

Younger Daughter: Gimmik
Older Daughter: Sinethesia

Uncle: Medo
Neice: Wolfy
Cousin: omfgsarah

Everyone with a question mark I ask that you post your characters to confirm it. And yes Sinethesia feel free to post character.

Swordsman18

Mnemosyne

Name: Katharine

Personality: She follows all the rules but she is not at all sexually active. She doesn't see what the whole "big deal" is about. She had a boyfriend who she thought nothing wrong of bringing him around to the house, but when she did he ended up hitting on another sibling. She is very outgoing and has many friends that she invites over to the house that are open minded. And agree to the rules as well. So when they enter the house they strip. She socializes with them that way and her friends end up hitting on the siblings as well. Probably hooked up with a couple of them. She's in college but she lives at home because she wants to keep living the lifestyle of her parents.

She practices Burlesque behind the scenes as a job as she sees it as an artistic outlet.

Sexuality: Attracted to any and all genders. She gets aroused and all. Hot and bothered. She just hasn't ever done anything because of it. Not even touched herself.

On’s / off’s: Ons are everything that isn't off, Offs would be death and scat.
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Name: Maria Fisher

Personality:Being raised in such an open and honest environment has left her sort of socially ackward. She is really comfortable around her family but she doesn't know how to deal with normal people.thus resulting in her staying home much. She honestly grew to love the rules except maybe the third one because she gets really nervous with people watching her. She loves her family though and she would stay home all day if she could.

Sexuality: straight, but interesting in trying bi-sexuality. She has never had sex with a woman but is really wanting to try it.

On’s / off’s:
   Ons: exhibitionism big time, humiliation, embarrassment, foreplay, and vouyerism
   Offs: pain, scat, and being forced to do something, and being insulted.

Appearance:

Medo

Name: Andrew (Andy short)

Personality: Being raised in a very open family made him being like that as well. Whether someone is a different gender, age, opinion, belongs to a different ethic group or have a different sexual cravings, all is good for Andy. Because of that, he never had problems with making friends, although some friends were surprised of other friends and even though Andy was openminded, he did not want to force anyone to be the same. The solution was simple. If he had a party, or he invited a group of people somewhere, he tried not to mix people who wouldn't go along.

Generally, he was happy with the way he was. He was smart enough, confident, reliable, independent, social... He was also moderately happy with a job, until he recently lost it due to financial problems of a company. Because of that he had to move out of his rented apartment and came to live with his sister and her family. That was a huge shock for him. He has been independent money wise since his college and suddenly being broke was hard enough and in addition, he had to move to the suburb after years of living in the downtown. Last thing that he was happy about, was his physical appearance. Ever since he was a teenager, he liked guys. Bears, to be more exact. Him becoming one, was a great wish, which came true, luckily.

When he moved to the house, he was surprised by all the rules. He knew sister was open minded but that kind of rules are whole different level. He was not sure yet what he thinks of it, but he will give it a try and therefore obeys all three rules (most of the time).  The easy rule for him, was being naked the whole time. It was easy, considering he loved being naked at his previous apartment as well and in general, he liked being nudist. In addition, the third rule was easy for him for the most part. He liked to watch and be watched. However, occasionaly he preffered to be alone. Luckily that was not too often.

Sexuality: Andy is a homosexual with a possibility of having a m/f or m/m/f sex. He can be attracted to a girl, especially young girls (there is something about the innocence). He never tried being with a girl before, but he can imagine himself being a dominant top to a girl (Not sure how far would he go though in meaning what he would actually do to her (would he fuck her, or he would only let her suck him etc), it's a fine line which I havent discovered yet, so I'll see how it goes in this story).

Usually he is attracted to daddy/bear type of guys (if Loki will be for it, I can have a secret crush on him and then see where that takes us), however, he is discovering other side of that as well. That he feels something for a cousin (omfgsarah). (We need to talk more about that though)

On’s / off’s: Really open minded. Few important ones: Watch and to be watched, toys, BDSM, group sex, punishments, age difference, watersports, foreplay etc.
I dont like scat, gore, vore, bestiality, extreme torture, needles and more, but for more exact (if you are wondering), just check my Role play preferences.  I am usually more submissive but I'm willing to try being dominant if that's what is needed.

Addition: I added few more characteristics to the character, to make it more interesting:
~ Currently, he is little depressed and lacks of self-confidence. Due to him losing his job and being half-broke, he is not sure how will he manage to get back on track with his life.
~ He is obsessed with hygiene. He has a shower few times per day, washes his teeth several times per day...
~ He's bold in meaning being too forward. He likes to assume things even if he does not know the whole story.
~ He's difficult to please. Being fussy is definitely one of his traits. If we only take the art or decoration, he will always find some better option. That also leads to him being snobbish. Andy loves living in downtown and moving to the suburb is not something he is proud of.
~ Nosey. Oh yes, he loves knowing everything. If that means he has to spy a bit on others, so be it.
~ He loves his Iphone. He uses it regulary to chat with friends, play games etc

Foxfyr

I'm still in this as the father (so you can remove that question mark next to my name  ;) ), but I am going to be spending most of today driving back from vacation, unpacking, and whatnot so I won't have time to get my character up until later tonight. Go ahead and throw up the IC if it is time, assume the father is at work. I'm playing him as a private practice architect who works from home, but visits his clients for important progress reports. His name will be Jacob and his personality will be the sort that is laid-back while still taking responsibilities seriously.

Medo

I have a few questions concering all this:

1. Will there be any lying in the family? I know the rule is to speak the truth, but do members stick to that?
2. You wish to make sex mostly NC (if it's between adult and kids)?
3. What kind of house do we live in? Are you rich with lots of gadgets, are you living simple style of life, big house or small house, do we each have our own room or not...?
4. Is there any rule about how many posts can be in a day (I mean if there is a rule about when the day goes to night and the opposite)?
5. Is the season winter or summer or..?

Okay enough for now. I know I'm complicating, I just like to know some stuff so it's easier to RP and we dont invent things that would conflict of what someone else said.

omfgSarah

I'm still in.
I'll post a character sheet by tonight or something.
So, if my character is the cousin, does that make the uncle my father or is there another brother we don't meet here that is his parent?
Ons&Offs

Medo

My son no because i am pretty gay :) So since i am brother of mother in tjis family...you can be cousin of a father maybe? Just suggestion ;)

omfgSarah

Gay people sometimes have cover families, maybe that's why you had to move in with the family, you left your wife after finally coming out as gay. :b
But I'll have him be a random cousin, anyways.
Profile up in a while.
Ons&Offs

Medo

Well, since I already made my character (you can see my post) and explained why I moved, I would stick with that. But yea, I completely agree with you. There is lots of guys like that. :)
Cant wait to see your character ;)

Wolfy

Name: Sarah

Personality: Intelligent and passionate, these are the two words that are used to describe Sarah, Niece of the family. She can always be found, if alone, reading a book, being the bookish type, but when she wants to have sex, she can be extremely passionate and caring, and is not above taking on multiple partners at once. She likes to have fun with her family, so she doesn't mind being naked around the home, or watching others have sex, and, if she can, joining in.

Sexuality: Bisexual

On’s / off’s: ONs: everything not in offs. Offs: Vore, Scat, Death.

krakenknight

looks like we're nearly ready to go. Who are we still missing?

omfgSarah

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Jeremy.
Personality: Jeremy is fairly outspoken when the time comes for it, but generally quiet. He loves the outdoors and nature. The natural state of the human being is naked, and thus the nudist lifestyle is perfect for him. He loves the freedom and the simplicity of it all. He lives in a small house next door to his extended family, and enjoys their company as well. He spends time there a lot, and is very familiar and comfortable with the rules. His favorite thing to do is spend time outside in the nude, it's the epitome of natural in this generation. He is comfortable with the rules except number 3. Being watched is okay from time to time, but he'd usually prefer to be alone. Thankfully, he can just go back to his own place when he feels too uncomfortable.
Sexuality: Bisexual. He's only truly attracted to males. If asked, however, he'll have some fun with anyone.
Role: Cousin.
On’s / off’s:
Ons: Age gaps, dominant men, outdoor sex, pretty much anything not in my offs.
Offs: Bodily excretions of any sort, vore, death.
Ons&Offs

Mnemosyne

He's cute... I'm ready when you all are. <3
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Quote from: Medo on August 28, 2011, 07:52:08 AM
I have a few questions concering all this:

1. Will there be any lying in the family? I know the rule is to speak the truth, but do members stick to that?
2. You wish to make sex mostly NC (if it's between adult and kids)?
3. What kind of house do we live in? Are you rich with lots of gadgets, are you living simple style of life, big house or small house, do we each have our own room or not...?
4. Is there any rule about how many posts can be in a day (I mean if there is a rule about when the day goes to night and the opposite)?
5. Is the season winter or summer or..?

Okay enough for now. I know I'm complicating, I just like to know some stuff so it's easier to RP and we dont invent things that would conflict of what someone else said.

1. The can be, as the rules can be broken.
2. Not really, I would prefer it to that not be the case.
3. The economy is suffering but you are ok. The family is a richer middle-class family who lives well off. They can't Offord to much but they are not struggling to get by either.
4. No rules about posts.
5. The season is spring to start then we can go from there

Mnemosyne

You prefer not to be the case that it is adult x kid, or do you mean NC you prefer not?
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 07:51:18 PM
He's cute... I'm ready when you all are. <3

I will have the IC and OC threads up soon.

Cold Heritage

Is there any room for more males? Maybe like, a cousin from the hippie commune come to stay with the main family to go to school to learn a trade or something.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 28, 2011, 09:58:52 PM
Is there any room for more males? Maybe like, a cousin from the hippie commune come to stay with the main family to go to school to learn a trade or something.

Sadly I think I have more than the amount I wanted, thank you though.

Foxfyr

Name: Jacob

Role: Father

Personality: Jacob is the sort to enjoy the fun and freedom of life while also understanding the need to live by a structure of moral values and commitment to obligations.  Hence his reasoning for establishing the three cardinal rules of the household.  That is not to say he adheres to every aspect of societal standards, obviously given the way he lives his personal life with his family.  He is the sort to follow the rules that are put in place for the good of society, but couldn't care less about those that restrict the individual's freedom to live their life just because certain aspects of their lifestyle are viewed as being taboo when it ultimately "isn't any of their goddamn business to interfere with the victimless personal pleasures of others."  He is the sort to wear his heart on his sleeve and give others the sort of respect he would like to receive without judging even if he finds certain things personally distasteful as long as nobody is being hurt in the process.  As such, he is also understanding that there are times where the three rules he helped set in place with the support of his wife interfere with the personal freedoms he believes everybody is entitled to; whether for the greater good or not.  It is for this reason he usually turns a blind eye to the minor infractions, but will usually revert into a stern parental unit for the more severe offenses.

Sexuality: Straight

On’s /Off’s: Can be found here.  Off Summary: Fisting, bathroom play, and extreme torture.

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Foxfyr

Hehe, and naturally papa loves his children, especially those who would consider themselves a daddy's girl.  ;)

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 09:50:59 PM
You prefer not to be the case that it is adult x kid, or do you mean NC you prefer not?

I'm guessing that he isn't looking for NC situations considering how open the family is with one another.  Forcing anyone into anything will likely infuriate Jacob since it is taking away freedoms he is eager to protect.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Loki Aesir on August 28, 2011, 10:24:39 PM
Hehe, and naturally papa loves his children, especially those who would consider themselves a daddy's girl.  ;)

I'm guessing that he isn't looking for NC situations considering how open the family is with one another.  Forcing anyone into anything will likely infuriate Jacob since it is taking away freedoms he is eager to protect.

lul... then someone shall have to do some good convincing on Katharine's part....
she is a daddy's girl though <3 without a doubt.
Mistreated

Miyu

lol my character will try to break all the rules, lets see how the family reacts when they see her with clothes around the house.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Miyu on August 28, 2011, 10:31:08 PM
lol my character will try to break all the rules, lets see how the family reacts when they see her with clothes around the house.

my girl will more then likely pants her then.... *giggles*
Mistreated

Miyu

Foxfyr

Would anybody mind adding Role to their character sheets so that I can keep family relation straight?  This is mainly to help me keep track of who is the son/daughters and who is the niece/nephew to ensure I don't make any mistakes in my posts.

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 10:28:12 PM
lul... then someone shall have to do some good convincing on Katharine's part....

Jacob isn't the sort to press the matter, but he will certainly make it known that he will always be there for her should she need help with anything she cannot do on her own. ;)

Quote from: Miyu on August 28, 2011, 10:31:08 PM

I am also looking forward to seeing how Jacob reacts to the rebellious teen of the family.  It should make for a fun character dynamic that will certainly keep the father on his toes.

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Gimmik on August 28, 2011, 10:01:05 PM
Sadly I think I have more than the amount I wanted, thank you though.

Aw, darn. Too slow, I guess. Maybe if you end up getting some more room later then.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Loki Aesir on August 28, 2011, 10:24:39 PM

Adults kid is 100 percent fine if not encouraged! But the NC I want to keep out honestly, no affiance to anyone, for the same reason he said above.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 28, 2011, 10:43:10 PM
Aw, darn. Too slow, I guess. Maybe if you end up getting some more room later then.
Absolutely I will keep you in mind if anything comes up.

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Mira Willow

Quote from: Loki Aesir on August 28, 2011, 10:41:35 PM
Would anybody mind adding Role to their character sheets so that I can keep family relation straight?  This is mainly to help me keep track of who is the son/daughters and who is the niece/nephew to ensure I don't make any mistakes in my posts.

I will post a list of all the roles plus character and usernames in the first post of the IC thread.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 10:47:54 PM
Eeeeeeep so when do we start? <3
Very soon, am trying to get it up as we speak.

Wolfy

I do believe Sarah is going to be most attracted to Elizabeth..;D That Forbidden Rebel love kind of thing.

omfgSarah

Quote from: Wolfy on August 28, 2011, 11:08:35 PM
I do believe Sarah is going to be most attracted to Elizabeth..;D That Forbidden Rebel love kind of thing.

That's going to throw me off a little bit every time...
:b
Ons&Offs

Miyu