News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Surprise Gift Inside! (M for F)

Started by Lrrr, June 12, 2014, 06:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrrr

A wonderful writer here on E got a story started with me, but alas, as happens all too often, real life intervened and she had to discontinue it.  Either that or she was being kind and didn't want to tell me she thought I'd lost my mind.  No, it was probably her real life.  I think.

Anyway, I'm still interested ... no I'm still extra special with whipped cream and a cherry on top incredibly interested (I have grown to dislike the word craving for some reason).  Now I'm looking for a special female writer who'd love to have control of a very special birthday present.  Yes, the kind of birthday present that keeps on giving.  And by special, I mean you have to be willing to put up with the part of your writing partner that's crazy.

If any of that piques your interest, or if it merely makes you wonder what the hell I'm talking about, take a look at this link.  I'd like to use most of the premise laid out in the three posts there, but obviously I expect you to mold your character into whatever your little heart desires.  I'm also happy to change the premise to make it fit your fondest dreams.  I'm really awesome that way.  Seriously.

I'm a solid and reliable writing partner who has an excellent mastery of the English language (that's from my resume - good, isn't it).  I write 300 to 500 words per post on average, but it varies quite a bit depending on the story and phase of the moon.  For example, if our characters decide to play a game of twenty questions in order to find out about each other, you can expect shorter responses.  If, on the other hand, my character is relating his inner battle between strong attractive feelings and his sense of what is right and wrong, you might get 2,000 words.  And if the moon is full, well, you don't want to know.

I am on E virtually every day and keep in contact with my writing partners.  So take a peek at my profile and a few of my previous posts.  If I'm not too warped, you aren't frightened away, and you'd love to restart the story, I would really appreciate hearing back from you via PM.

Cheers!   :-)

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As