Extreme Fantasy Roleplay (More monsters needed)

Started by Vaulera, June 18, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

I was wondering whether or not there would be any interest in running a roleplay in a fantasy setting with the above extreme elements, I would like to elaborate further, but see no point if there isn't interest to be had. The general idea I had was to have a mystical forest cliche, where all of the non-humans would be banished, but they were incredibly elusive, and a racist and tyrannical human king would like to wipe out this small population and create and army with which to exterminate the populace of magical creatures. To accomplish this, he would summon a horde of demons and monsters to overrun the colony, as a powerful dweomer prevents all of human blood from finding it. This tide of demons would kill the men and use the women for the purposes of reproducing and their awful and carnal pleasures. A simple concept, yes, but I would like to run it. I will post a monster sheet and a fantasy creature sheet, they can be any sort of female fantasy creature within reason.

Demon Sheet:

Name:
Race: (This can be really anything, monster, demon or extra-planar spirit, I will step in if I think it is too absurd, but be creative here, humanoids aren't really what I'm expecting to see)
Age: (This could be from the beginning, like an arch demon or a prime-evil or it could be recent, for other extra-planars this applies too, but for monsters, I don't want much over a couple thousand years)
Rank: (This is for those who are demons or devils, the ranks go as following: Grunt, Tormentor, Lord, Executor, Fiend and Arch demon, if you are a prime-evil, well that's pretty self explanatory, monsters or extra-planars don't need this.)
Ambition: (Every demon, spirit or intelligent monster has an ambition, this is an area for either limited or expansive imagination, more for flair than it is for anything else.)
History: (This is where the creative spark should be, where did your monster come from, how it was spawned, how it operated before summoning and how it fit into it's natural environment, if monster, it could be how  they were created or unleashed)
Disposition: (This is where I want how calm, calculated or passionate the monster or demon is, certainly important for monsters or spirits, who could be any range of temperaments.)
Method of Reproduction: (This is either oviposition or impregnation, but details should be given if it is a unique procedure or the offspring are unique in and of themselves.)
Appearance: (Preferably a picture, but a description is good with me too)

Fantasy Female Character Sheet (This will be a little more simple in it's construction)

Name:
Race: (Please feel free to be creative, but there must be the standard mammalian reproductive organs and a humanoid shape, again I will intervene if it is ludicrous beyond the norm for this sort of thing)
Age: (If you are a long lived or immortal race like a vampire or elf, this could be same as monsters, no more than three thousand years though)
Disposition: (Are they friendly, cold, arrogant, angry? this is again, more for flair, but it couldn't hurt to add personality.)
History: (This is a little ambiguous, could be as short as a childhood or career, or a bloodthirsty rampage through the annals of history, I dunno, it's all you.)
Appearance: (I have to enforce a picture on this one, so please no plain text descriptions)

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

arkhos

Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

MzHyde

Count me in, I'd love to have sex in a tent!

*someone whispers from off screen*

Huh? ...Oh. ....Oooooh. OOOH!

I get it! Okay, I am super double in.

TheVillain

Heh, and I was primed to play a beastie too. Da-du DUM!
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Vaulera

I honestly took a double take when I saw the number of reads after one day, dayum elliquiy, the traffic. So what would you like to know more about Villain? I may be able to fill you in right now.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  To play a centaur, or not to play a centaur...

TheVillain

Posting the sheets you mentioned in the OP might answer my questions actually. What do you have for those?

TheVillain

Name: Kolag Na'al
Race: Corrupted Satyr
Ambition: Freedom. Kolag wasn't always a demon. The demonic power in his veins makes him feel powerful and strong, but he remembers when he could just go out into the woods and just run. He wants to have no master again.
History: The woods were never empty. There was a better time once. A time with nature in balance where things lived in harmony. For the most part. The Satyr's of the woods always were trouble makers after a fashion. Wild, lusty creatures- their dance and drink has charmed many women into their beds with the legendary Satyr fertility taking care of the rest.
When the demons came, someone thought to take advantage of that. Some of the Satyr folk would fall trying to fight off the monsters and be risen as monsters themselves. Dark reflections of their former selves, now they're savage brutes who rape and pillage at the will of their masters.

But some of them remember grass under their feet, drinks in their cups, and songs in their hearts. Some of them want that back- by any means necessary.

Disposition: Passionate is a word to describe it. For female flesh, for the hunt, for the kill, for freedom from the masters- he wants to fuck and rape on his own terms and nobody elses.
Method of Reproduction: Impregnation. Worth noting is that as a Satyr Kolag's fertility was supernaturally high to start with. Now with demonic power added it's a pretty safe bet that he impregnates the vast majority if not every time. It's also worth noting that, for a humanoid, his cock is huge even in terms of proportions to the rest of him.
Appearance:

ShadowFox89

Count me in, I'd been looking for somewhere to bring Bob back in at. *winks at Silk*
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

I think I've got a bit much on my plate right now, but I'm interested in at least following this and joining when I clear up my schedule a bit.

MzHyde

Name:Kalei Midwinter

Race:Half-Elf

Disposition:Friendly, caring, and compassionate

History:Kalei was born and raised as a Priestess of Eros. Eros is the Goddess of Love, created and worshiped by a number of races working together to create peace throughout the land. It is not a mainstream religion, but slowly gaining traction with those that tire of constant warring between different peoples. Eros posits that the act of sex and giving of pleasure can bring peace to all. For when pleasure is freely given, there is no room for hate. Kalei was born to two worshipers, an elf and a human. As a Priestess she has some training in White Magic, but nothing offensive. Her spells would not stand against a demon or monster hell bent on mating with her. She was brought up in the Temple of Eros and has always practiced their beliefs. Kind and caring, Kalei has for the last fifty years been traveling the land, trying to spread teachings of kindness and love. Little does she know what her next stop brings...

spooky

This looks fun, I'll poke my brain and write up a character...
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

usha

I'm pretty interested, let me think on it, but save my spot!

Kunoichi

Here's mine. ^^ She's a big girl, but that just means there's lots of her for others to enjoy.

Name: Sigyn
Race: Stone Giantess
Disposition: Calm, relaxed, a bit dull
History: Born in a mountain range hidden deep within the mystical forest, Sigyn has spent much of her life in or around the village of magical creatures, using her enormous size and tremendous strength to help construct homes in the village, explore the forest, and otherwise have a peaceful, yet fulfilling life.

arkhos

Name: Izzix
Race: Tentacle Monster strain
Ambition: His primary goal is the biological drive and urge to produce offspring inside any female sentient he can get his hands/tentacles on.
History: Izzix is one of the countless variable tentacle monster strains found throughout creation. His particular strain has existed in the mystical forest for quite some time. His kind is a simple breed, not possessing a large amount of brain power, and his drives are fairly simple: survival, food, breeding. The urge to deliver his seed is high, as sadly most of his strain's offspring die during gestation, or shortly after birth. While the chance for actual conception in the female body is very high, survival of the young is not, due to a defect in the strain's molecular makeup, so the imperative is to breed, and breed often. Females of any species are acceptable hosts.
Disposition: Izzix is actually usually quite docile, appearing almost harmless and awkward, unless intentionally provoked. When in the process of breeding, he can also be quite temperamental and -very- protective of his 'temporary mating partner', as well, as he becomes excited and focused on his prey.
Method of Reproduction: Izzix wanders the mystical forest, and will often uses his chameleon-like powers to blend in with his immediate surroundings and wait silently, unmoving, for prey to come near him. His tentacles, lying still along the ground, or hanging from tree limbs, etc, ensnare the intended victim, drawing them in to his embrace. His massive arms, once they gain hold of the victim, ensure very little chance of escape. He then finds a good position in which to begin his ritual. His tongue and twin tentacles are all capable of ovipositional egg-laying. However, the preferred method is through standard impregnation with his sizable phallus. Usually, he will use both methods on the same victim, in as many orifices as possible - just to be sure.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(Drawn by artist "AGlassMilk" at hentai-foundry.com)
Izzix is approximately eight feet tall, weighing close to 600 pounds. He is bulky and heavy-set, with deep-red skin naturally - unless he chooses to use his chameleon-power to blend in with his surroundings. His arms are thick and incredibly powerful, as are his legs. He possesses two long tentacles that extend from his lower back. He has six black beady eyes, three on either side of his head, and a long, wide tongue of sizable proportion. The shape of his mouth gives him the appearance of 'smiling' at all times, and with his awkward movement and generally slow gait, he almost appears 'cute' to some. His ample phallus hangs freely, and due to its size and visibility, it is easy to know when Izzix is in 'mating mode'. Beneath his shaft swings a sizable pouch containing two enormous testicles, laden with seed, which is a phosphorescent deep-reddish color, regardless of what color his skin currently is.
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

ShadowFox89

Are we limited to just one character or can we make both a monster and female?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

LordLuck

Hey there! I've just wanted to say I'd like the concept and I could use another game. Hmm... Good Kunoichi, I admit that your giantess Sigyn attracted my eye! I like big girls, so I'd make a big boy myself to play with!  ;D

Name: M'Gul
Race: Demonic Minotaur
Ambition: M'Gul has little desires but to sate his gluttony and his every lusts, being these desires as loud as he is himself.
History: Summoned along the Armies of the Overlord that wishes to overtake the whole Woodland, M'Gul was another thick-headed bruiser brought in order to act as a living war-machine rather than a commander of warriors. However, given his innate, bestial cunning, his current position is above most war-hulks, but not yet one of command. He enjoys the little pleasures that this plane has been offering him - like mates, variated alcoholic beverages, and delicacies of all kinds. The Bull desires little else than to eat, drink and mate.
Disposition: Certainly Passionate, Albeit when Sated or Mostly he can become quite Calm, Caring and even Loving depending on each and every situtaion. Standing almost 3 meters tall, the beast is usually set on acquiring mates that would also serve him elsewhere, if mainly on their fours.
Method of Reproduction: Impregnation. After many repeated matings, he would find his mate a safe place to lay. Females that are mostly humanoid end up bringing to being little minotaurs that demands many of the same cares that other mammals would - such as breastfeeding and overreliance on their mothers for the first weeks. During this time, M'Gul would certainy keep company and guard of his chosen breeder, caring for her and bringing her the food and drink she needs. The cycle is fairly quicker considering the Abyssal Seed he bears on his testicles.
Appearance: 
Mourning.

MzHyde

Ooh, I love all these monsters! I want to be passed around by every last one!

TheVillain

Diingo

I would definitely be up for this one, but I can't find any good monster pictures =(

schnookums

Ooh *peeks* this seems like an intriguing game...any space in it left for another victim?

Kunoichi

Quote from: Diingo on June 20, 2012, 06:44:58 PM
I would definitely be up for this one, but I can't find any good monster pictures =(

...Search google for 'tentacle monster imageboard'? ^^; Alternately, monsters are allowed to just use descriptions.

MzHyde

Vaulera

I am quite frankly very pleasantly surprised at the amount of interest this thread has garnered, I should probably be writing my character up soon.

Name: Talyn Bane
Race: Vampire
Disposition: Talyn is a whimsical and fluctuating individual, as arrogant as she is old. Even though she may remain detached or seemingly apathetic, she has an undeniably vast reserve of wisdom, garnered through her thousand of years of life. Her lack of temper and supernaturally induced bloodlust make a bad combination, often making use of her considerable power when hungry or prodded to the point of fury.
History: The Bane family was around in an age before the current, a time when magic was part of every infrastructure and culture, most of which lived together in absolute harmony. Cultures that were separated often crumbled into ruin, through lack of trade, starvation or just disappeared without a trace. Over hundreds of years, only one of such cultures remained, the Banes, a line of royalty that ruled a small castle and village in a very prosperous region. Though they were small, they were malicious, often dabbling in the darkest of magics, necromancy and demonology. With these taboo and shunned arcanas, the Banes set about destroying the joined cultures, pulling entire cities into the abyss, or summoning an endless tide of monsters, using what they despised most to devour itself. Through their merciless slaughter, they heralded the end of their age, ending the peace and prosperity and ushering in others, but once they had been through with their destruction, they vanished, the family had disappeared. A great many other ages had passed, the creatures of magic experienced a resurgence, thriving, though a far cry from what they had before the darkest of days. Only a century before the present, the Banes reappeared, coming over the ocean in great ships of war, proclaiming that they had gone to other countries, continents and islands and wrought the same destruction for thousands of years, returning to their home at last. The Banes were destined to be the royal family, conquering with their own twisted hordes. In one of these far off lands, the youngest daughter of a Bane born hundreds of years into their bloody conquest, was Talyn. In her life, she was raised in a land made entirely of magic, raised among slaves of the magical beings. Though these slaves were executed all, she had loved them more dearly than her own family, opposing the atrocities committed by her lineage. Talyn voiced her outrage to her father, the king, and was promptly set to be executed publicly and without mercy. In the Bane's traditional way of execution, she was set on a crucifix within a summoning circle and set to be ravished and eventually eaten by a horde of demons. One of these however, was simply named the progenitor, the creator of vampires and an arch-demon of great power and pride, a summoning far beyond what should have been. The progenitor took a liking to the girl, perhaps lust, perhaps more, none could say. He slew the other, lesser demons and broke the circle, but rather than the savior she thought him to be, he merely did the ravishing himself, draining her of her life's blood and converting her to what she is now, a vampire of considerable power. She was put in a grave, only to rise later and bear the children of the progenitor, unwittingly to her, the first batch of pureblood vampires that would be, the progenitor having only been summoned once, then and there. Talyn was the mother of all true vampires, mistress of an arch-demon. In the next thousands of years, she went on a rampage, killing entire villages and feeding them to her young, only humans could be their prey, the vampire their predator. Though her bloodlust was satisfied, she had left vampires in every country and continent, purebloods that would reproduce on their own. Rather than continue, she settled down in a remote forest in a small but lavish home, the first home in the village of fantasy creatures. (So long winded it hurts, I know, but I put the lore in there too.)

Appearance:  http://gelbooru.com//images/1335/71ce95d7054edfb6a040a970180d296c.jpg?1546901

TheHangedOne

Hey, Vaul, are you still looking for monsters? Got a place for Ixilthuth (From the Fall From Light game)?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Silk

Name: Ashina
Race: Feline-Shifter
Disposition:Curious, friendly, easily frightened
History: Ashina's life has largely been spent playing in the forest's of her home and singing for the entertainment of others at the Villaige, she has been told she has a very beautiful voice that compliments her soft appearance. With little family to speak of Ashina attempts to keep as many close friends as possible to stave off her lonliness, but the moment things begin getting out of control it's not unknown for Ashina to be found a few days later cowering in her feline form in a corner somewhere. Because of this the people who know her attempt to keep the shock factor around her to a minimum, but this only results in her not being exposed and overcoming her skittishness.
Appearance:

Vaulera

Sure do, feel free to post him, fall from light died pretty truly. I'm curious, exactly just how large is this stone giantess, great idea by the way, I'm totally stealing that for future roleplays.

Kunoichi

*shrugs* I haven't quite decided, to tell the truth. ^^; It might be fun to make her big enough to hold a person in the palm of her hand, since that might add some... interesting mechanics to sex scenes, but at the same time, said mechanics could distract from the fun...

MzHyde

Maybe like eight feet tall or something? Much larger than normal, but not too big to make things a hassle. After all, if she's so huge she can hold the bad guys in the palm of her hand then what has she to fear?

Shjade

Quote from: MzHyde on June 21, 2012, 04:20:29 PM
After all, if she's so huge she can hold the bad guys in the palm of her hand then what has she to fear?

Nasty splinters. :x
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
â—•/â—•'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Kunoichi

Being tripped up, tied down with ropes, and then her captors having their way with her, for a start. :P

Still, I suppose it would be better to make her a bit smaller...  Say, the average human being comes up to roughly her knees, for height?  That'd be about 20 feet tall, I think...

TheHangedOne

And here is ixilthuth, adapted for this game; let me know if it works, Vaul. If I need to change anything, let me know; and if anybody wants to know ahead of time what sort of "equipment" he is packing, just PM me.  8-)

Name: Ixilthuth
Race: Human/Tentacle monster Hybrid

Ambition: Find a nice shelter location, with abundant food and water, and mates.
History: It does not know many things, for instance, where it came from; all it remembers is skulking through the wilderness. Hunger. Hunting to sate it; eating meat, but some times fruits or the strange things he ripped up from the ground, when their was no meat.  Fright; fear of the bigger hunters, the things that could hurt him. Lust; the overwhelming urge to procreate. A very simple creature, that could, perhaps, be capable of more.

Disposition: Logical in the extreme, and very patient, it is not uncommon for this creature to stalk its prey for hours (if merely hungry for food), or days at a time (if it is searching for a mate). It is quick on its feet and very cunning, while lacking fundamental skills such as mathematics, history, and language. It is highly empathic, however, and very good at understanding and communicating through body language and sounds.

Method of Reproduction: In-between oviposition and traditional pregnancy; when mating with a human, it will eventually release several hundred incredibly small eggs into them, which will flood into the uterus, and cling to the walls there. Over the next few weeks, most of these eggs will kill each other off, and their eventually will be one left, which will wait until the human produces an egg of their own. At that point, his egg will fuse with the female's, impregnating them in the same way human sperm does.

Appearance: At only five feet tall, this creature could be considered small of stature.  A smaller size has actually been quite beneficial to it, allowing it to hide with greater ease.

Ixilthuth has the appearance of some sort of chimerical creature. The left "arm", if one can call it that, is more like a round orb upon the left shoulder with multiple holes in it. He is able to deploy up to six very strong tentacles, up to a distance of twelve feet; he is also capable of retracting them inside the pauldron-esque "orb", to keep them safe. These tentacles are good for not only grabbing things, but also aid in swimming, in a somewhat obtuse fashion.  Suction cups on the end allow him to hold onto objects.

The right arm is quite human, but hypertrophied; even when standing at full height, his arm is long enough to touch the ground, though it is typically kept braced along his stomach. The hands have two inch long, knife-like talons, which are good for ripping and tearing. Long fingers (between  eight and ten inches) have far more muscles and bones than a human could ever have, giving the creature a high degree of dexterity, and also endowing it the ability to handle very large objects.

Ixilthuth's legs are far more uniform and utilitarian in design. Thick and powerfully built, like a racing horse, they are, however, distinctly human in shape. Leather-like skin along the bottom of his feet allow him to shrug off the pain of traversing rough terrain, or things like broken glass. Tendons in the legs are possessed of an extreme elasticity, which allows for greater-than-human jumping.

The upper and lower chest of Ixilthuth is distinctly human in shape and size, and very athletically built; very sleek and angular. The head is semi-human in shape, being somewhat smaller. He is possessed of three eyes, two in the area where a human's would be, and a third slightly above and between the two (center of forehead). These eyes contain nictitating membranes, which protect against dust and irritants, and enable him to go several minutes without blinking.  His eyes are also capable of seeing well in low-light conditions, but as a consequence, the creature is dazzled and blinded by bright lights.

Three horns jut out from the forehead, and curve around it, creating a sort of armoring.

Over all, Ixilthuth's skin is obsidian black in color, which allows him to blend into darkened areas quite well. Even the horns, despite being made of bone, are black in color.
Check out my poet tree!

Vaulera

I would be fine with a giant being twenty feet tall or slightly shorter, might be interesting and hold up the lore certainly.

schnookums

Name: Khell
Race: Faun
Disposition: Tries to be serious, but often her original nature takes control and she reverts to her more playful self.
Background:
For many decades Khell had been content with living the life of a faun...as carefree an existence as one can have. There was little to discern one day from the next for her, and she was fine with that sort of life. But nothing good can last forever, and things started to grow dark and troubled in the forest where she made her home. Many of her people simply tried to retreat further, to move to places where they could continue their lives unmolested, but these troubles brought out an unusual side of her, and she felt that instead of ignoring the world that something should be done. Possessing natural talent as a woodswoman, as well as time spent studying with the elves purely as a whim before, allowed her to be a reasonably formidable ranger. She hates causing harm or taking a life, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't try if she felt it necessary. But sometimes her original nature gets the best of her, leaving her distracted to the tasks at hand.

Ghostraven

Fantasy Female Character Sheet

Name: Meabh Winterrose

Race: Black Frost Fairy (Xeadas Dubh Sidhe)

Disposition:  Meabh Winterrose is a young Winter Sidhe. She can be a conceited, wanton, capricious girl who is manipulative, much like the rest of the Winter Court. However she like all fairies she tends to reflect the emotions of those around her.

History: Meabh is one of the few remaining Sidhe in the realm most have withdrawn to beyond the veil. She has so far decided to stay in the mortal realm fascinated by mortals and their antics. She has spent the last few seasons in the village distracted by the number of supernatural creatures that have made the village home.
Her normal height is 5'7" tall she has the ability to shrink down to 6 inches in height and of course fly with her iridescent wings.
She has magical abilities over cold and ice. Cold iron interferes with her magic and iron manacles would prevent her form using any magic and she can not escape an iron cage.

Appearance:

http://s50.radikal.ru/i130/0903/60/3f372393882d.jpg

Lisa2lady

Name:  Maya Fallden   Race: human/water nymph
Disposition: Maya is a sweet, kind hearted young woman but she has a short, ugly temper and an attitude just as ugly. She usually uses her wit and attitude to mask her fears. 

History: Maya grew up in a little harbor city off the cost. She did not know much about her mother only what fables her father told her during his drunk fits. Some days she was a beautiful young woman other days she was a heartless siren.  She hides her true self from the mortal world. Its because of her father and her need to help others that she stays in the mortal world. Mayas father is a doctor and has taught her plenty of things about medicine and illnesses. As a result she has become his apprentice traveling to neighboring cities helping the refugees and those in need. When she was not playing doctor she spends most of her free time in the water dancing under the moonlight enjoying the little things life has to offer.

Appearance: Maya is 5,5 in her mortal form.  When in deep water (like the ocean, rivers, lake) she can liquefy her body to adapt to the water.  Her greatest weakness is fire and anything over 80 degrees. When she is away from water to long or becomes overheated. she becomes sick and weak her skin starts to dry out and turns flaky. When around water it depends on her mood she can change into a mermaid type creature. Blue and purple scales wrap around her legs all the way down to her feet that stretch out to fish like fins.   

LordLuck

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 21, 2012, 04:26:27 PM
Being tripped up, tied down with ropes, and then her captors having their way with her, for a start. :P

Still, I suppose it would be better to make her a bit smaller...  Say, the average human being comes up to roughly her knees, for height?  That'd be about 20 feet tall, I think...

Hmm. Just as a matter of comenting... She could be 'smaller' than that, maybe standing at 4 or 5 meters tall. Would make her small enough to play 'neatly' with larger monsters such as M'Gul the Minotaur, and the same dynamics between her and smaller monsters, such as the Satyrs, could still be explored - like tripping and such.

Just an idea!! ;)
Mourning.

MzHyde

Hmm. Needs more monsters! Then again, you can never have too many monsters.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Well, I do have an idea for an evil sorceress sent along with a troupe of orcs by the king to keep him informed of the demon army's progress.  Between the troupe of orcs and a variety of polymorph spells and other enchantments she'd know, I think she could make things rather interesting for a couple of girls at once...

Trafalgar

WIP

Name: Barus
Race: Demon
Ambition: Barus wants nothing more than a decent mate, one he can keep forever or until they grow frail and old. He wishes to his own spawn, mainly for loyal servants and food supply should he need it.
History: After being summoned Barus has being eyeing the woodland for a while, he has spied upon many young beings he deems suitable to carry his seed. Before being summoned, Barus was known for being a cowardly being in the abyss, always looked down upon among his kind. Every fight he would run from, fearing death, and would get back at his enemies from the shadows and earning him a untrustworthy reputation.
In his short time on this world he has stalked the forests, hunting and raping without restraint, upon discovering the village he has joined the assault to take it and with it take one of the inhabitants to be his child-bearer.
Disposition: Barus is a calm creature, he is quick to calculate situations and never runs into a fight blind. He lives by one philosophy "He who runs away lives to fight another day!" these words have done more than save his life in a fight, he applies it to everything and is the reason he is still alive. He is prone to betray his allies also if he deems them useless, something which happens quickly after an initial meeting.
Method of Reproduction: Impregnation
Barus' seed is like acid to somebodies insides, it burns for hours and the carrier can feel it sliding through their innards, until it reaches the target and fertilises the egg. The infant inside will take three months to fully develop, the whole process is agonising for the host as the foetuses are aggressive, often ending up killing one another whilst growing. When in labour the host will be in for a shock as the infants will try to claw their way out, rather than waiting for their mother to push, most of the time the mother will survive but will be horribly scarred both physically and mentally, if they die however they will serve as a good first meal for the new borns.

Appearance:
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Vaulera

Okay, I take issue with the titan on a few levels, some of which are spelling errors. Spelling aside, I think you rewrote the lore in the process of creating this character, for example, if they lived in the planes of fire, why would demons, members of the abyss, go out of their way to kill them, they wouldn't even have a way to get to them, beings of that nature have to be summoned from their realm. Another issue I have is with him making alliances with the humans, there was no mention of the monsters having human contact, they are summoned, they are left, if they turn they are banished, no more on that line. I feel like if they imprisoned him in magma and he didn't die, he doesn't fit in this sort of universe, this is closer to dungeons and dragons than it is to any one culture's mythos. Playing as a being from another plane is completely fine, just don't make any assumptions based on the lore of history, the idea that he couldn't reproduce with anyone smaller sort of defeats the purpose of this roleplay, albeit I am guessing you said that keeping in mind we had a giantess. If he had a grudge against demons, literally every other player in this roleplay would gangbeat your character to death, being demons. Just some things to change.

I'm not terribly sure about the faun, but it seems pretty good, so I'll accept it. In regards to the naiad or water nymph, we really already have an elf, which covers the regular humanoid base pretty well, not to mention a shifter. Her only unique characteristics are directly linked with water, which I guess is okay, but something appearing a little different would be nice. The fairy is solid, accepted.

Trafalgar

Spelling errors? I have spell checked it before submission and my computer has auto-correct. But I see your point, is there any lore you have that would help? I was thinking of making a completely different character anyway, somewhat more 'efficient' shall we say.

New character coming up soon.
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Occident

Would it be possible to play as a mist? Seems about as far from a humanoid as one could get.

schnookums

I do know the faun was given approval, but if you are unsure of her I can play something else...it was just a bit of odd inspiration that gave me the idea.

Jarod1

I'm interested being a part of this, if there is still room. 

Diingo

I'd say I'm also interested and I got a monster in mind ;) If there is still room, I'd love to make a char as soon as I can.

Vaulera

Spelling errors in regards to homonyms, you bare your fangs, you bear your children. I couldn't tell you any sort of lore that would assist you because I wasn't even operating under the assumption that A: Titans existed and B: That they lived outside of the material plane or any such thing. Their nature is one completely linked to greek mythology, whereas ours is closer linked to European and Asian mythology.

If by mist you mean a Valkyrie? I myself am actually from Denmark, and that seems pretty darn close to a human, just with armor on.

There is indeed still room, but if I take issue with your character, obviously, I will ask for revision. On the matter of the Faun, I only take issue because the part being raped is sorta furry, like, goat furry, but the upper body isn't, it just seems a little strange, because their lower bodies aren't anthropomorphous at all. So really, it would just be sex with a goat.

MzHyde

My vote is always for more monsters!

Quote from: Vaulera on June 22, 2012, 06:54:32 PM
There is indeed still room, but if I take issue with your character, obviously, I will ask for revision. On the matter of the Faun, I only take issue because the part being raped is sorta furry, like, goat furry, but the upper body isn't, it just seems a little strange, because their lower bodies aren't anthropomorphous at all. So really, it would just be sex with a goat.

Hey, some people like anthropomorphic creatures. If no one objects, let 'em go for it.

Vaulera

The problem is that it isn't anthropomorphous, it has the same inverted knee joints as a goat and it's muscular structure is completely different, it's the difference between the two below.

caelcormac

I thought I would toss my hat in if you're still open to new monsters.

Name: Bblerble
Race: Frog Demon
Ambition: To breed an army of his loyal offspring and set himself up as a king.
History: Bblerble is a young, low ranked demon created alongside a thousand other frog demons to be nothing but dumb muscle in one of the many conflicts in the demon realm. Bblerble was one of a handful of frog demons who survived the conflict and now he and his kind live mostly forgotten in the wretched corners of hell too foul even for other demons. Bblerble and his tribe are always trying to get themselves summoned  to the mortal realm as much as possible, for even a brief time having to serve some sorcerer is better than the smelly pit they live in and there is always a chance that he will be weak and they will be free to run amok on the mortal plane, at least for a little while. It was on one of these many summonings, to a wizard that performed breeding experiments in order to create a servitor race for himself, that Bblerble formed his plan.  He has spent the last 400 years bargaining, begging and stealing for the scraps of knowledge that he sought, a secret a handful of his betters have also found or learned: how to breed children who are naturally loyal to their father. Armed with this secret and others that make him unnaturally fertile he now seeks out any female he can find, for even one could give him dozens of his foul offspring.

Disposition: Bblerble is not subtle and prefers the direct approach, using the basic hunting method of leaping out of hiding to ambush someone and subdue them with long, sticky tongue as quickly as possible. Once he has a victim he becomes almost playful, for while he has his ultimate goal in mind he sees no reason not to enjoy the fun parts of his plan as much as possible.

Method of Reproduction: Anyone unfortunate enough to be made pregnant by Bblerble will find that their pregnancy is unusually swift, their belly swelling up in just over a month to a degree usually reserved for those in their last month of pregnancy. In just two more weeks they give birth to a clutch of over a dozen baseball sized egg that will soon hatch into Bblerble’s children provided they are kept moist, so Bblerble does his best to ensure that they eggs are laid in a pond, river or swamp.

Appearance:

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Vaulera on June 22, 2012, 07:00:42 PM
The problem is that it isn't anthropomorphous, it has the same inverted knee joints as a goat and it's muscular structure is completely different, it's the difference between the two below.

Um... not too much. A faun/satyr has the upper half, the torso arms and head, of a human male.

Although, biologically speaking, a Satyr (having the lower half of a goat), would likely have a smaller penis compared to a similarly sized human.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVillain

As the player of a Corrupted Satyr, I'm going with the opposite. :P

Kunoichi

From what I recall, mythologically speaking, Satyrs were usually rather well-endowed anyway. :P

schnookums

Well, I'd rather have enthusiastic interest when it comes down to it, so I guess I'll come up with another character.

TheVillain

Hell, Satyrs were often seen as (minor) male fertility and sexuality spirits. Finding a satyr that wouldn't be well endowded would have seriously spiritual implications. Heh.

Vaulera

Sure, post a character sheet, having more monsters than girls is fine, there'll just be a waiting list. I know very well fauns and satyrs have the upper half of a human, they just have the lower half of a goat, what I showed there was an anthropomorphized goat girl, her legs were of a human shape, with calves and thighs, just ended by hooves, whereas the real goat on the left had inverted knee joints, very thin lower legs and much more thick upper legs. A completely different structure. I honestly don't mind if you want the faun, or if someone else does, keep the character in reserve and work it out privately, but if you want another character for more regular use, use her too, doesn't particularly matter to me. With male satyrs, it doesn't matter all that much to me, because your private parts aren't covered in fur (to my knowledge).

Lisa2lady

Ghostraven

For the Faun the easiest thing would to be just change the physical description a bit and the associated image; the D from WOW should meet all the necessary criteria.  >:)

The same for water nymph, just use a less human image to her more 'monstery'.

Not that I want to tell anyone what to play, but the points Vaulera brings up seem more related to just appearance than anything else.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Vaulera

Valid points all, but I don't think I really object to the water nymph, just observed that it might as well be a sparkly human when near water. As for the Faun, I just equated it to having sex with a goat, didn't know if everyone was into that.

Lisa2lady

if you dont mind how about I just make her a human since there are no human females 

arkhos

Quote from: Ghostraven on June 22, 2012, 11:33:51 PM
For the Faun the easiest thing would to be just change the physical description a bit and the associated image; the D from WOW should meet all the necessary criteria.  >:)

mmmmmm.... Draenei ladies.....

/purrrrrrrrr

Vaulera

See, I think keeping her a nymph would be better than a human, I was just suggesting something more unique, but hey, upon closer inspection, we really all just do look like human women, so I shouldn't have taken issue in the first place.

MezzaNotte

I've bookmarked this out of interest; here's hoping scheduling will comply!

Vaulera

Alright, I think we have enough to start this, I'm going to start it off with some sort of council, a village hub area, then I will make three more subsections, a quarry, a spring and an underground cavern used for storage. Post who you would like to be matched with in the OOC and we can get this show on the road. Those who I haven't questioned, you are accepted, those who are creating characters, feel free to post them, I will review those. There will also be a character thread, please repost yours there.

Village Center (Start here): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143932.0

Village Quarry (You can carry off the women to any of the below places): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143933.0

Village Spring: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143934.0

Village Underground Storage/Prison: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143935.0

MzHyde

TheVillain

Don't see one, but Kolag is more then happy to plunder your half-elf. Mwahaha!

Vaulera

Mmm, I'm creating those right now, I just wanted to get those IC's up, made them literally minutes ago.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143937.0

Character Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143938.0

MzHyde

She'd be happy to be plundered! Or have ALL the monsters plunder her. Though maybe not all at once  - she'd never be able to walk again. And she'd be very sticky.

Vaulera

I was cereal, please post your requested matchups, myself included, in the OOC thread before we start the raping and pillaging.

Occident

Again, are mists, spirits, sludge, the like allowed?

Vaulera

And again, I must ask about mists, because where I come from, a mist is a valkyrie, a chick in armor. Spirits are fine, but if they are true to the lore, they would neither have reproductive organs or corporeal manifestation. With sludge, I dunno, if it's intelligent to some aspect, if it can reproduce, eat and such things yes, but it has to have some sort of clear cut way of doing that, having tentacles made of sludge wouldn't really make much sense, considering there isn't any way they could hold any sort of egg sperm or even a penis.

MzHyde

I think by 'mist' he means an actual mist. Like sentient fog or something.

Vaulera

I object to even the idea of fog having a penis, there is plenty of that in both canada and denmark, don't give me nightmares.

ShadowFox89

Never got this question answered: is playing both a monster and girl allowed?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

TheVillain

Trafalgar

Quick question, where do the demons reside when not summoned? I'm having a little trouble with my history.

Vaulera

So, like in D&D they reside in the abyss, another plane of existence, or maybe they are just an extra planar creature like a Daemon, residing in gehenna, or something else that lives in any other plane, just, not our plane, the material plane. Doesn't have to be strictly within D&D lore, I made vampires different, doesn't matter as long as it isn't absurd.

Trafalgar

Character has been updated now, back on page 2.

Vaulera

Okey dokey, I am already impatient for a pairing, do you care?

Trafalgar

No I care not for who I get really :)
I'll post my CS in the thread now.

Vaulera

Okay, pair with my character, the super regeneration takes out the vore part, a big off for me, but it's fine considering your character.

Trafalgar

I should have emphasized more on the birth part, they won't rip their way through the mothers stomach, they just fight to get out of her vagina. But yeah I'll post in the IC soon.

Silk

If anyone is interested in pairing with a easily frightened cat-girl, just respond to my post :)

schnookums

I'm going to drop out for now...there's plenty of girls compared to monsters, and I really didn't have any other ideas for characters (I appreciate the draenei suggestion as an alternate look but it really wasn't the route I wanted to go).

Vaulera

Unfortunate, but do as you please, if you ever want to play again, just post a character.

schnookums

Thanks...I do appreciate it, I just have had no ideas for another character. Maybe I'll get lucky and something will inspire me.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Silk on June 23, 2012, 04:22:20 PM
If anyone is interested in pairing with a easily frightened cat-girl, just respond to my post :)

Ixil is gonna get his tentacles on her, for sure.  >:)
Check out my poet tree!

Vaulera

Demon Sheet:

Name: Fenrak
Race: Shadow Hound
Ambition: Fenrak is one in a thousand demon hounds, spawned to be mindless hunters and hounds, bred for war and made to kill. But Fenrak achieved a higher level of intellect from his master, a being of immense power from the plane of shadows for his loyal and undying service. Fenrak is just as intelligent and cunning as one of the more intelligent of demons, with this intelligence came the craving for power. His master told him to raise an army, a veritable horde of gargantuan shadowy hounds.  To do this, he would have to find a host to raise this horde, the fruit of his own loins.
History: As said before, Fenrak was created on the Plane of shadows only five years ago by a deity most foul, for the purpose of hunting, gifted to those on the plane of shadows of sufficient piety and means. His particular master cannot create more of the unholy hounds, for they were the creation of a dark god, instead of creating them himself however, he knows that Fenrak is like an ordinary hound. Gifted with incredible intelligence to compliment his massive form, standing at ten feet at the shoulder and almost eighteen feet long from snout to tail, he is a force to be reckoned with. But the shadow lord had a hitch, he couldn't transport Fenrak himself, a power beyond any but the summoners. One year however, the shadow lord himself was summoned, to aid in the conquest of the Banes in a far off land. He made a dark pact of service, so that upon the next conquest, his loyal and savage hound would come in his place to wreak equal havoc. Agreeing, the Banes summoned the shadowy hound into the world to hunt and kill the creatures of magic, little did they know, that he desired no such thing, no, not to kill, but to mate, and that he was far more intelligent than most that summoned him. He took off into the dark forest and happened upon the village, what happened next was the present.
Disposition: Fenrak is a cold and calculating individual, capable of speech in a an equally cold manner. But his most unique characteristic is his undying loyalty to his master, if his master willed him to raise an army of his own pups, he will find a suitable mate and he will force his young upon her.
Method of Reproduction: Impregnation: Fenrak is an evil and incredibly advanced magical being, his young are birthed within hours or days, either way, growing incredibly fast. Once birthed, they disappear, off to the plane of shadows and into the castle of the shadow lord, to be raised and do his bidding, as loyally as Fenrak himself.
Appearance: As I said, he is ten feet at the shoulder and fifteen feet long.

Silk

haha, can see some dog on cat action happening there in the future Vaulera :P

Vaulera

schnookums

*Look sheepish* I thought my creativity well had run dry, but I thought of another character...would a Kitsune sort be okay? (I'm talking human-looking, ears and tail but nothing more exotic then that)

Vaulera

Again, I was a little dumb to object in the first place, go for it. I would actually be happy to rp myself.

schnookums

No, I think you raised some legitimate points about the other character. I'll whip her up and have her made tonight, whoo-hoo!

ShadowFox89

Heh, Kitsune is what I usually go with for a female character :P

Sorta like this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1157474/1girl-animal_ears-between_breasts-black_hair-blush

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a Kitsune pic that isn't Ahri from League of Legends >.<'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

You have no idea how bad I feel when I drive a legitimate player from a roleplay. It's that, 20 20 retrospect. I look at my post, and then I look at my own character and facepalm really hard.

ShadowFox89

Hmm.. I wonder if playing a Yaun-Ti would be pushing it... (girl with snake-like features)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

Yo man, I played my D&D on our third quest, a Yaun-Ti abomination (The cool ones) was our nemesis. You mean a pureblood, or a female abom?

ShadowFox89

The purebloods are the humanoid ones, halfbloods are the ones who are half-snake (usually the lower half), and abominations are the ones that are giant snakes.

Half-blood if you're not opposed to it, otherwise pureblood.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

If you can get me an example picture, that would be awesome, I would be fine with half-blood.

ShadowFox89

The one on the left is a Pureblood, while the one on the right is a halfblood. I would imagine a halfblood character in this game would have a more human upper half/waistline however. Probably more in line with this:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/778286/bed_sheet-breasts-censored-facial_mark-horns-kyous
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

I know what yaun-ti look like, I think that is the second edition appearance, I was wondering what you wanted her to look like. If you can get a partner, go ahead.

ShadowFox89

Going more towards the linked image than the DnD ones. Let me write something up... Also working on a monster.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Name:
Race: Yaun-Ti Halfblood
Disposition:
History:
Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/778286/bed_sheet-breasts-censored-facial_mark-horns-kyous

>.> Okay, too tired to finish this... will work on it tomorrow >.<'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lisa2lady

Fixed appearance on  pg 2

hope its a better then the last

Vaulera

I hope you are aware that it will most likely be a round robin method of roleplay, you can't have just one girl for the entire time, unless you work that out before hand.

ShadowFox89

Hmm... Would some sort of demonic scientist work for a monster?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVillain

Shadow Hunter

Name: Drya
Race: Dragon Hybrid
Disposition: Drya has qualities of both her human and dragon bloodlines. Typically she's flirty but cool, seeing herself as above most other species. She tries to keep her fiery temper under control as she tends to lose her mind and give in to her more primal nature. She knows she's sexy and uses her appearance to get what she wants, but she won't mate with just anybody, especially when she's ovulating. When Drya does decide to have some carnal fun, she always fights to be the dominant partner. She's not above to chowing down on lesser creatures or vanquished enemies, often showing off this trait to inspire fear.
History: Drya's mother was human, her father a powerful dragon that had stolen away the human trespasser.  Her mother pleaded for the dragon to spare her life, and he granted her wish on the condition that the woman stay as his personal servant. She agreed, and after some time developed feelings for the powerful beast. Despite the massive size and species difference, they managed to conceive a young. Unfortunately, the birth killed Drya's mother, for humans were not meant to lay large eggs. Her father was devastated and nearly destroyed the egg that killed his mate, but he realized that what lay inside was the only part of Drya's mother that he had left. So he raised the little hybrid until she came of age, casting her out into the world to come into her own. Drya scraped out a living in a secluded forest, happily alone until the humans discovered the presence of more mythical creatures and summoned demons.
Appearance: (The one on the right) Drya stands 10 feet tall and has golden eyes, the pupils of which contract into narrow slits rather than small circles. Her teeth are fairly human in shape, but they all have sharp edges for shearing meat. Her jaw is capable of chewing movement, but the shape of her teeth prevents the action. Her wings are fully functional and capable of allowing her to fly with a span of about 45 feet. Though she has the appearance of human breasts, they are pure fat and tissue, containing no mammary glands or nipples.

Let me know if there's something wrong with her.
Darkness will always triumph, for darkness is always here.
Ons/Offs
EX Fantasy(Mystic Forest) Devil of the Desert Pain, Pleasure and Gain Drenlai

Poke me if I've forgotten an RP

Vaulera

Alright, so scientist isn't quite the right term for a fantasy universe, so you could call him a demon alchemist, a demon demonologist (Funny, I know), A demon enchanter, take your pick, just not scientist, those weren't invented yet.

On the matter of territorial, fine, but you will be sharing threads and you absolutely cannot kill or wound or even attack another player character. Just establishing rules here.

I like the look of Drya, a complete anthromorph, considering she is over 10 feet. It wasn't really a war, there was no fighting back, it was a demon/monster induced genocide.

ShadowFox89

Invented isn't the right term for scientist, since alchemist and philosopher fit the modern definition of the term (to a degree) :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

A scientist is just someone practising in a scientific field, philosophy isn't one of those. If you want more chemical mixed with magic, then demon alchemist is your thing.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Vaulera

Errr, considering that this is an impreg roleplay centered around giant monsters, a damsel can't really be futanari unless specifically paired with someone into that sort of thing, so if you find a partner who wants to do that, say so and post the sheet here for approval.

Biles

Well by "damsel" I meant the victims that are going to get raped by the monsters and demons.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Vaulera

Yes, I meant what I said too, unless someone wants to have a penis on the girl they're raping, then I won't really condone the character.

By the way, If I finish with kunoichi and you still don't have a partner for that dragoness, I wouldn't mind taking her myself, not at all.